¡The first meeting!

How easy someones life can change

I bowed to the staff around me and thanked them for the hard work and walked to the changing room. I just finished filming an advertising. As I were back inside in the changing room I sat down on a chair and took up my phone and saw that I had got a massage from my older brother.

"Are you free today Dongsaeng?" The text read.

"I just finished work and I have nothing more to do so yeah I am free oppa" I texted him back.

"Then come over to the company and meet me up at the dance room" he texted.

My brother, Son Hyunwoo are in the group Monsta X under starship entertainment, I meet him up at the company sometimes when we both have time for it, and it isn't often.

"Yeah sure oppa, I am on my way, see you soon" I texted him back and put down my phone in my pocket after I stood up from the chair. I told my manager that I had to leave and told him to call me later if sometime else came up today.

I left the building that I were inside of and walked over to my car. I sat down inside the car and started the engine and drove off to my brothers company. After 10 minutes I arrived outside the building and parked the car outside. I texted my brother and asked him where he was.

"Ask someone in the company where the dance room is and go there" he texted me and I put down my phone and walked inside the building.

I asked a woman behind a desk about where the dance room were and she told me where. I thanked her and walked off towards the direction she told me. I bowed and greeted all the coworkers inside the company as I walked past them. As I found the room I heard music, I knocked on the door and I heard the music turn off and the door opened and I saw my brother open the door with a big grin and I grinned back at him.

"Dongsaengie~" he said and lifted me up as he hugged me.

"Oppa~" I said with a chuckle as I hugged him back.

I saw other guys behind my brothers back and they were just looking at us. He put me back down and he saw me look at the other guys. He smiled at me and brought me inside the dance room and made the guys gather infront of us.

"Guys this is Son Jaesoo, Jaesoo this is Monsta X, my group members" He told me with a smile. I bowed at and greeted them and they did the same.

"Hello I am Son Jaesoo, Hyunwoo oppas younger sister, it is nice to meet you" I greeted them all with a warm smile on my lips.

"Shownu Hyung sister? You do not look like each other" One of them with a hat said, I didn't know their name yet.

"I hear that often from others" I told him with a chuckle.

"By the way I am Lee Jooheon, the main rapper of the group" He said with a smile.

"And I am Minhyuk, I am one of the vocalists" The blond guy said with a grin on his face.

"I'm Kihyun, main vocalist, it is nice to meet you Jaesoo" one of them said with a kind smile.

"I am Lim Changkyun, a.k.a I.M, rapper and maknae of the group" the youngest one said.

"I am Chae Hyungwon, dancer and vocalist" The tall ulzzang like guy said with a shy smile.

I looked at the last guy who hadn't introduced himself yet and my heart skipped a beat. He is one of the most handsome guys I have seen before. He have a cute smile too.

"I am Shin Hoseok, but you can call me Wonho" He said with the most beautiful smile I ever have seen before.

As they all had introduced themselves we sat down on the floor.

"Jaesoo tell us about yourself" Minhyuk asked me with a grin.

"Well... I am born 1994, and I am a rookie actress and a model" I told them with a shy smile.

"You are in the same age as us too then!" Jooheon told me happily and hooked his arm around a smiling Hyungwons neck, I chuckled at his cheerfulness.

"You look a bit younger to me, no offense" I.M told me, I nodded with a chuckle.

"I know, everyone tells me that" I told him and he smiled.

"Jaesoo-yah you want to try to guess their ages? You already know Shownu Hyungs and Jooheon and Hyungwon" Minhyuk asked me with a grin.

"Ehm okay sure why not" I nodded with a smile.

I looked at all of them carefully to guess their ages. I tilted my head and pointed at Wonho.

"I think you are in the same age as Hyunwoo oppa, 1992" I told him and he chuckled with his cute smile.

"Almost, I am actually born 1993" he told me and I nodded with a chuckle.

Then I pointed at I.M.

"You are born 1993 too right?" I asked him they all laughed and I looked around at them like what is wrong.

"He is the maknae, he is born 1996" Minhyuk told me after he had laughed, I laughed a little too.

"You look much older" I told I.M and he nodded.

"I know, they have told me that too" he smiled with a chuckle. I smiled and pointed at Kihyun and Minhyuk.

"And you two are both born in 1993 right?" I asked them, both of them nodded their heads.

"You are right" Kihyun told me with a smile on his lips.

"Finally I guessed right for once" I said with a laugh and threw my arms happily up in the air.

I saw them chuckle at me and grinned.

"Guys I am hungry..~" Jooheon started as he held his stomach and laid down on the floor.

"Yeah me too actually" I told him with a nod and held my stomach gently.

"Let's get ready and go and eat" Hyunwoo oppa told us with a smile and stood up.

"Do you have time to go out and eat with us Jaesoo noona?" I.M asked me and I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, if anything comes up today my manager will call me" I told him with a soft smile.

We all stood up from the floor and grabbed our things and went outside the building. I walked beside Hyunwoo oppa and Jooheon. We came to a restaurant and we went inside and Hyunwoo Oppa Ordered for all of us. He knew what I liked to eat, he ordered pasta for me. The time went by and we had finished our food.

"How do you get home Jaesoo?" Minhyuk asked me with a smile.

"I parked my car near the building" I told him with a smile.

"Oh you can drive too?" Jooheon asked me with big eyes. I chuckled at him.

"Yeah I can, I haven't have my car license for long but still" I smiled at him.

"That's awesome~" Jooheon grinned while he clapped his hands and I laughed at him.

My phone rang and I took up my phone and my manager called.

"Sorry I must take this.." I excused myself and stood up and walked away from the table.

"Hello?" I said after answering.

"Hello, it is me Jaesoo-yah" my manager said.

"Yeah Manager oppa? What's up?" I asked him.

"Your schedule have changed a bit, you have a shoot in one hour" He told me.

"Where?" I asked him.

"I will text you the address be sure to be there in time, okay?" He said.

"Yeah I promise oppa, see you later" I said and hung up and put down my phone.

I walked back to the guys again and smiled softly at them.

"Who was it?" Kihyun asked me.

"It was my manager, he told me I have a shoot in one hour so I should get going now" I told them and they nodded their heads.

"You want me to go with you back to the car?" Hyunwoo oppa asked me as he were ready to stand up.

"No need oppa, I can-" I got cut off.

"I can walk you to the car Jaesoo-ah, hyung you can stay with the others" someone said and I looked at the one who got up from his seat, and it was Wonho.

"You do not need to Wonho.. Thank you anyway" I smiled softly and bowed.

"I do not want a pretty girl like you to walk alone, come now" he said with a cute smile as he took my hand gently and brought me with him as he walked out from the restaurant. I bowed quickly to the others and bid goodbye before we were outside.

We walked beside each other and it was quite, it wasn't awkward between us but it was still silent between us.

"So Jaesoo-yah.. How long have you been a rookie then?" He asked me as he looked down at me with a smile.

"For almost 6 months now" I told him with a smile and gave him a nod.

"Ah really.. I thought you had been a rookie for a longer time like a year or two.." He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck, I chuckled at him.

"It feels like I have been active for more than a year because it have been fun, but it have only been half a year now..* I told him with a smile.

"But isn't much hard work for you?" He asked me.

"Sometimes is it much hard work.. but I can handle it.." I smiled with a nod.

"That is great" He smiled down at me.

"Oh here is my car" I said with a grin as I brought up my car keys.

"It is a nice car you have" He grinned as he looked at my car on the outside and on the inside.

"Yeah it really is, it is very nice to drive too" I said with a grin and unlocked the car.

"It was nice meeting you Jaesoo-yah" He told me with a lovely smile. I smiled sweetly back at him.

"Yeah I thought that too Wonho, I should get going now" I told him with a smile.

"Yeah of course" He said and opened my car door for me.

"See you next time Wonho oppa" I said as I gave him a quick hug and he hugged me quick back and sat down in my car.

He smiled at me and closed the door for me. I started the engine and put my seatbelt on. I waved at him and he waved back and I drove off towards my next schedule. I saw him still stand on the same spot until I disappeared from his sight. I smiled to myself as I stopped by a red light.

It was nice to meet my brother again after a long time, and his group as well. Think if I will get as close to them as Hyonwoo oppa is, I will just have to wait and see for myself.