Chap 9

They are they...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we going??” ryeowook asked
“everland, i bought ticket through online already.." Heechul respond to ryeowook.
'Ohh goshhh... Seriously i cant play anything at this moment....' Kyuhyun fight with himself..

They r singing n chitchatting along the way from seoul to gyeonggi-do... 

“we are here.. Kaja(lets go)” heechul off the engine..
Their dressing as usual with their cap, sunglasses and mask...
They start to play from one ride to another ride...then they went to zoo.... They continue without notice kyuhyun become more pale....
Kyuhyun feels something want to come out from his stomach... He run from his hyung and find the nearest toilet...luckily he always look around where is the toilet if incase he need to run to the toilet...
Bllluuuueeeerrrkkkkkkk..... Everything comes out from kyuhyun stomach... And kyuhyun legs are trembling... Whats going on.... Kyuhyun sigh....
Meanwhile, at the corner, they are calling n looking for kyuhyun... They didnt move when they notice kyuhyun are not with them.. They wait at the same place...
As soon as kyuhyun come out from toilet, he look at his handphone and he can see there is more than 20 calls from his hyung... He try act to be ok..
“yaa.. Kyunnie... Odiga..(Where are you going)??”
“mian..mian...sorry..sorryy...) I went to toilet.. Cannot hold... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ...” kyuhyun smile..
“Oohh.. Ok ok.. Lets continue...” heechul drag kyuhyun n walk together..
“ can we eat first..?? Im dying for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter