Chap 6

They are they...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When everybody in their silent after talking about kangin,

“yaa.yaaa..yaaa... I almost forget it...” heechul shouts with happy face.
“What it is??” leeteuk asked.
Heechul take out his handphone and show them the picture..
“ yaa. U are so dead if kyuhyun know about this...” leeteuk says..
“looks like i care..”
“waittt..... Why dont all of us take selfie while kissing him???ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ” heechul give an idea..
“hyungggg... Hajimaa....(dont..) He will get revenge to us later...” ryeowook try to stop his hyung..
“its a great idea...” leeteuk agree with his dimple smile
“kaja....(lets go)”
3 of them went inside kyuhyun room.. Heechul check the possibility for kyuhyun to wake up...
“line clear.. Come in”
“i dont want to involve with this conspiracy... But i will help u to take the picture....kikikiii” ryeowook grinned...
“assaaa....” heechul give ryeowook his handphone and prepare for the action..
Heechul on the left, leeteuk on the right.. Both of them are kissing the maknae cheek..
“Hana.. Dul..set..” Click... Click...click..click..click.... Both of them make as many action with the sleeping maknae...
In the meantime.. Before they went out, leeteuk put his hand on his maknae forehead just to make sure he doesnt have fever...
They close kyuhyun door n went to wookie room...
“assaaaa... I want to put it on our group chat...” 
“hyunggg.. He will angry...”
“me purposely want to make he angry.. Hahahaa... yaa wookieee.. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter