일. Blurb

Mabeob Institue of Wizardry

                                                                                                                    

BLURB  

XX un-edited, no spell-check, grammatical errors XX



If you were to analyze little Junmyeon from head to toe, you could come to the conclusion that he was simply an angel. From the mop of shiny blond mess on his head to his cheerful and spotless grin, the seven year old wizard was a sweetheart. There was no one immune to his adorable aura and it was safe to assume that the kid would blossom into an asset to be cherished, the pride of his family. Thus, a great ruckus was raised among the members of his family when he was to leave for wizarding school to hone his magical abilities.

Typically, a wizard must attain the age of at least eight or nine to enroll to a wizarding school. But Junmyeon, already showing great promises with his skills at seven years of age was specifically invited to a certain school of wizardry: Mabeob, Institue of Wizardry. His parents were thrilled to receive the floating letter in the middle of their Christmas dinner which had emerged out of thin air. The excessive burst of confetti and an invisible pat on Junmyeon's cheek was an unnecessary addition but the Headmaster of Mabeob was known to be a happy-go-lucky man so it was to be expected.

"Dear Mr Kim,

It is our utmost pleasure to inform you that we have a seat for you at Mabeob Institute of Wizardry. Please join us as the semester begins from January 1. We expect you to be with us by the end of December.

Attached with the letter is a supplement that includes the necessary equipments and books you must be ready with. 

Yours sincerely,

Park Jeong-su

Deputy Headmaster"

Judging by the sense of pride in his parent's eyes, Junmyeon assumed that this was a big deal. His lips curled into a grin when his father pulled him in for a huge hug, leaving behind the Christmas chicken to turn cold. Soon, his mother joined in the embrace and Junmyeon couldn't contain his excitement. He wiggled in his seat and dreamt of the amount of fun he would have in a wizardry school. A freaking wizardry school! Oh boy, he couldn't wait to meet Taeyoung the next day and gush about this news.

"Maebob is a wonderful place and I'm sure you'll have lots to learn there, champ." His father sounded even more excited than Junmyeon himself. The kid wondered if his father was happy to get rid of him but that was an absurd thought. 

"Will you be there to teach us Quidditch, dad?" Junmyeon asks with twinkling eyes, eyeing his father expectantly. His father was a Quidditch coach after all and he would always leave for Hogwarts after spending a holiday with the family.

"Maebob is well known for Pegasus riding rather than Quidditch so your dad might not be invited to coach you all," he replies while taking in Junmyeon's dejected face. The dissapointed pout on his face forces out an apologetic smile on his father's face. "Or, I could possibly convince your headmaster to smuggle me in once or twice." 

Junmyeon eyes his father waggling his eyebrows playfully and bursts into a fit of giggles. He knows it's not possible for a teacher of other school to "smuggle into" a different school but Junmyeon knows he can't be a dependent wizard who's always looking out for their parents. He's going to be independant like his big brother and do his mom and dad proud. Speaking of his big brother...

"Mom, will I not be able to see Jaejoong hyung before I go?" He whines.

His mother, who's busy cleaning the scattered confetti off the floor with a broom, snaps her head towards her son. "He did send a message saying that he probably won't be able to make it this holiday. Today's already the twenty fifth so I assume he will spend his holiday at Hogwarts this year." She sounds a tad bit unhappy and Junmyeon feels like frowning. He wants to see his hyung before he joins school. He wants to hug Jaejoong tightly and promise him that he would become a great seeker like his brother. He wants to wants to wants to!

"Did he really have to stay over for extra practice Jae Won?" 

Junmyeon's father looks uneasy at the question and suddenly begins to cough. By the time Junmyeon reaches over for the glass of water on the table, his father gets up from the seat. He walks over to the fridge to get the water bottle. It seems as if he's trying to buy some time to avoid the question. "He needs whatever practice he can get for the Quidditch tournament," he says hesitantly.

Junmyeon's mother squints her eyes at her husband for the unusual behaviour but she doesn't press on the subject. 

"Anyway, we'll be heading for some shopping tomorrow so you better get some rest Junmyeon. Gobble up your food fast and I'll tuck you in your bed." 

Junmyeon groans at his mother's words. "I'm seven, you don't need to tuck me in mom!" He whines in the sweetest way possible, careful not to sound rude. He doesn't like to be a difficult child so he tries. His mother chuckes as a reply and shuffles towards him to haul his small body into a tight hug. She kisses his forehead gently and looks into his eyes, hers watering slightly.

"You've grown up so fast, Myeonnie. I don't feel like letting you go."

Junmyeon hides the whimper rising up his throat by snuggling into her arms.

"I'll come home every holiday, mom. Don't you worry."