Love between You and I

Love between You and I

So Eun’s Pov..

Appa and omma came last night,just the same day like Ki Bum’s omma.Now Omma and Ki Bum’s omma are chatting in the living room and Appa  and Ki Seop oppa went to Xander oppa’s company to help him since just now morning.Ki Bum is here but both of us haven’t talk since just now morning.we just listening to our mom’s conversation.

“Your daughter is so polite.I like her so much.”Said Ki Bum’s omma.

“Your son also so mature and hard working.I like him too.”Said omma.

I was just smiling on that time.i looked at Ki bum but he tried to avoid from looking at me.I think he was shy on that time.

“OMO!!it is almost 6pm now.I haven’t cook dinner yet.”Said omma.

“Ah...Let me help you.”Said Ki Bum’s omma.

“Thanks.”Said omma while smiling.

“Is there anything that i can help?”I asked omma.

“No.”Said omma while walking to the kitchen with Ki Bum’s omma.

Ki Bum was laughing after omma and his omma went to the kitchen.

“What are you laughing at?”I asked him.

“Nothing.But you also smiled at me just now.”said Ki Bum.

I just ignored him and walked to the mirror which is near by the lane to the main door.Suddenly Ki Bum pulled my hand softly.he pushed me to the wall softly.

“Oppa,what are you doing?How if omma see us?”I was panic on that time.

“They won’t see it.”He started to put his hand around of my waist.

“Oppa,stop it please.”I was panic and keep looking to the kitchen door.

“I miss you.”Ki Bum whispered it to my ears.

“But we are seeing each other since just now morning.”I am still panic.

“But we can’t even talk since just now morning.”Said Ki Bum.

“Oppa,stop it.”I tried to scold him.

He ignore me and his face slowly move foward and his lips is just a few inch from my lips.I was scared and suddenly....

“What are you guys doing?”Ki Seop oppa asked both of us.

Ki Bum was shocked and he quickly move his hand from my waist and i ran to Ki Seop oppa.

“We??Nothing..”Ki Bum answered him.

Ki Seop oppa looked at me and he nodded,he walked away but then he turn his body.

“Ki Bum..You are not lucky today.”Ki Seop oppa wink and he walked to the staircase.

                                       -----------------------------------------------------

Ki Bum’s Pov...

I have just finished shoer and i walked to my room.I took my phone and dialled So Eun’s number.

“Hello oppa..”Said So Eun on the line.

“Hello darling.”I made an aegyo voice.

“Huh?Is this Ki Bum?or maybe Hyung Jun oppa?”She asked me.

“Hey!!This is Kim Ki Bum,your boyfriend.”I made an angry voice.

“Owh...I thought Hyung Jun oppa took your phone and make a frank call.”She laughed.

“naughty girl.”I said.

“Eh?Why me?you are the one who is naughty.”She said to me.

“Why?”I asked her.

“Some one made me scared and panic just now evening and now he do like he never do anything  just now.”She teased me.

“AH!!!Well...That boy is so naughty.Tsk..tsk..tsk..”I back.

“Good if you know that.”She said and i was laughing.

“Stop laughing!”she made a serious voice.

“Okay..Okay..”I stopped laughing.

“Oppa..can i asked you something?”she asked me.

“Yes my love.You can ask anything.”I answered her.

“Why do you change a lot?”Her question made me shocked.

“what do you mean?”I asked her.

“Last time you were a serious boy but now you change to be a lovely boy.”She said.

“Don’t you like it?”I asked her.

“I love it so much.”She answered me and i smiled.

“I just will be lovely to my lovely one.”I answered her.

“Aww..You are so sweet oppa.”She said it to me.

“Thanks.”i answered her while smiling.

“Oppa,i am sleepy.Lets sleep now.”She said.

“Okay..Give me one kiss first.”I as i know she won’t give it to me.

“NO!!”She answered me.

“Hahaha..Okay Good night my love.”I said to her.

“Good night oppa,i love you.”she said and that words made me smiled.

“I love you too.”I said to her.

                                       -----------------------------------------------------

The Next Day...
Kyu Jong’s Pov...

“Xander,why don’t you ask Xin Yi to have a lunch with us?”I asked him while eating my lunch.

“Me?Why should me?”He asked me.

“Your girlfriend what.”Eli .

He took a clean spoon and throw it to Eli.Eli catch it and laughed.

“Stop it guys..she is not my girlfriend.”Xander made a serious voice.

“Okay.”They answered him.

“Hello guys..Sorry for late.”Suddenly Xin Yi stood behind of Xander.

“Xin Yi?Why are you here?”Xander asked her.

“Celine called me and asked me to join you guys.”She looked at Celine.

Celine just grinned.But Xander was staring at her with a serious face.Celine hold Eli’s hand and Eli smiled and hold back her hand.

“Xin Yi,you can sit beside of Xander.There is a empty chair there.”Said Na Eun.

Xin Yi nodded and Xander was staring at her and she just grinned.Ki Seop hold her hand and laughed.I was just sitting there quiietly cause i know Xander don’t like that situation but i can’t control myself from laughing.But in the end all of us ate ou lunch and after we ate our lunch,we went back to our working place.

 

               ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S:I am still trying to rewrite those 3 chapters that was missing cause of the problem with the website so it might take time as i am also busy with work.I hope all of you will understand..Thanks guys..Love y'all..:)