Chapter 1 : Part Time Jobs?

Summer Holiday

 

Hii! This is going to be chapter 1. The front part is the same as the foreword (: Please note that its all Fany's pov unless I stated that its others.
_________________________________________________________________
It's the summer holiday now and I have moved into my best friend, Jessica's house. Oh no, I didnt run away from home, I just wanted to spent the summer holiday with my best friend. In fact, I had already asked for my parents' permission. ''Hey Jess, thanks for letting me stay with you!~'' I said to her as I moved my luggage into her house. ''Aish, No problem! My parents are in San Francisco anyway and I'm so bored alone.Keke'' Jess replied as she act like she wanted to punch me. She grabbed two coke from the fridge and we sat down infront of the television on the wooden floor. She on the news and it was currently showing about the new boys group, Super Junior performing their debut song. It was boring so Jess and I watched Alvin and the chipmunks. Yes, we love them! We talked about our holiday assignments and things like that. When we finished the movie, Jess suggested something. ''Hey Fany, should we get part time jobs during the summer holidays?'' Jess said while doing some aeygo. ''It sounds fun." I thought to myself. "Sure, Why not?" I replied Jess. "Let's go and search for some jobs tomorrow, shall we? :D" Jess said enthusiastically. 
 
~~Next Day~~
I put on my favourite sweater and prepared to go out with Jess to find some part time jobs. We first had our breakfast at a nearby eatery then we started finding in the shopping mall. "Oh?" I pointed to the sign at the window of a shop in the shopping mall. "Looking for part time staff." The notice said. We walked in the shop, it was a shop selling clothings. "Excuse me, are you looking for part time staffs?" Jess asked the staff standing behind the counter. "Yes, do you want to be a staff?" the staff replied. "Uh, yes." Jess said. The staff then pointed to me in a polite manner and said "Does both of you want to be a staff here?". "Yes" I replied while smiling. "Oh? I'm afraid that only one of you can be a staff here as we already had enough staffs." "Oh?" Jess and I were very sad as we really love clothes. "Em, Thankyou." Jess said to the staff and we left to find other part time jobs. We walked around the shopping centre but its either full or they doesnt need any staffs anymore. "I really want to be a staff at the clothing shop, its so wasted :( " Jess said. I could already feel that she was hinting me that she will be a staff there while I find another job. It was actually unfair because I saw the notice first, but we are best friends! I decided to take a step back and I told her "Jess, If you really like that shop, you can be a staff there, I would find another one ;)" I said to her smiling as brightly as I could, not wanting to let Jess know the sadness I have in my heart. "Oh really? Ahh! Thank You so much!" She said as she hugged me, Phew, luckily she didnt find out. We went back to that shop and luckily, there is still a space. We decided to go back home and its already quite late.
 
~~Next Day~~
Jess went to that shop to have her part time job while me, still jobless, had to walk around the streets to find for a job, suddenly I saw a shop having a notice : Finding part time staffs. I quickly went in and realised it was an ice cream shop! Yum Yum! I walked to the counter and asked polietly: Are you finding part time staffs? "Yes, hold on." The staff told me and went to the back of the shop and came out with a guy. Oh? That guys looks almost the same age as me. "Oppa, this girl is looking for a job." That staff told the guy. "Come here." That guy said coldly. "Tch,acting cool?" I said in my mind. "Morning 11 to Night 10, Lunch and Dinner your own, an hour break. Pay $1000 a month. Take it or leave it. " He said it in a very fast speed but I still catched up with what he said. "Deal" I said to him. "Wear this" He passed me the staff clothings. There is only two staffs, including me and I realised that the staff behind the counter was actually that cold man's sister. 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________
Hii! This is all for Chapter 1! Sorry its so short! But, yes, the main lead had already come out.
Stay Tuned for more!^^
I'm terribly sorry for the lousy work, I'm not good at writing D:
 
-Tiramisu