Alternate Ending

My Love From Another Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun went out slowly and Chaelyn looked at her necklace. It was till green. She sighed in relief. Sehun got up.

 

"Let's place it on the window." Sehun said and she got up with him and then went to the door watching Sehun place the flat stone on the small window. Safely.

They both smiled at it but their dissappeared immediately as they saw a red light reflecting to the window. Sehun immediately turned to her and saw her necklace turn to red.

"No!" Chaelyn shouted her tears falling down. Sehun immediately hugged her as he felt his uncontrollable tears falling down to her hair. He shook hard. She pushed him shaking her head profusely. "I'm not ready..I...d..don't want to separate from you! I..don't want to!" She cried. "Venuin. You promised not to cry." Sehun said but she still cried. "Sehun, I love you! I don't want to be separated from you. I want to stay here with you forever."

Sehun wiped her tears as she did the same to him cupping his face. "You can't, You'll turn into ash." He whispered.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you!"

"What about your family waiting for you! You can't give them up. They're waiting for you." Sehun tried to convince her even though the thing he wanted to do the most was to hold on to her and never let go even if he turned into ash.

Chaelyn was silent but still shaking looking at him. two circle behind Sehun and Her started to shine brightly Then she immediately pressed her lips on his and Sehun wrapped his arms around her Kissing her eagerly for the last time. He broke the kiss and then took out a ring from his pocket and then inserted it on her ring finger. She looked down at it. "I made that last night. Remember me, Venuin. I love you. I love you. I really love you." He cried.

 An invisible force started to pull them away. Chaelyn held Sehun's hand while being pulled away. Sehun's tears started to flow endlessly. 

Both tried to hold on to each other but the force became strong and both were on their separate circle.

"Dont forget me." She mouthed and he nodded.

"I love you, Sehun


And those three words hit him hard and he run into her circle without a second thought. 

 









They both fell on Venus. And Chaelyn opened her eyes gasping at the sight of Sehun. "Oh My!" Her voice was back to her original one. "Sehun! Hey! Sehun!"

 

He didn't move.

How was he here?! She looked at him as his hair turned to blue. "Oh." She cried "Did he come for me?" She had a faint memory of him running into her circle as everything turned black. "How's he going to cope here? What about the Martians waiting for him there?"

 

 

"EVERYBODY VENUIN IS BACK!!" Venuin looked at everyone. Oh right she's not Chaelyn anymore.

Everyone run to where she was and was about to run to her but they backed away when they noticed a figure laying next to her. 

"What is that?" Venkie, the little girl gasped and her brother Venhen squinted his eyes at Sehun's body.

"I don't think he's one of us." He said.

Venuin's Mother came running "Oh! Venuin my dear!" She hugged her tight and Venuin hugged her back tightly. "I missed you so much, Mother."

"How was it there? Was it how you expected? Was it wierd being a human? Did you sleep?"

Venuin chuckled and pulled away "Mom. Everything was good." and then she laid her eyes on Sehun's still unconscious figure. "Who us that?" her mother asked and Venuin looked at the older woman. "I'll tell you about it, but for now let's take him in the shelter."

 

***

Her mother trailed her eyes to the still unconscious Sehun who was laying On Venuin's bed  when Venuin finished explaining about who he was where he was from and how she felt about him.

"This is the s-" Her mother dint finish her sentence when Venuin got up from her sit and went to Sehun when he opened his eyes.

"Sehun? Can you listen to me?" She asked as she waved her hand infront of him. 

He blinked a few times and then looked at Venuin with her blue hair. He smiled tiredly.

Venuin's Mother got up leaving the two.

 

"Just what were you thinking?! How are you going to go back now? What about the Martians who'll be waiting for you?!" she looked at his now full blue hair. "And you're one of us now." She whispered looking down.

"You've lost everything. Just for me!" She looked at him with tears and he wiped her tears and then sat up.

"There is no one who'll be waiting for me." He whispered, his voice also changed, but in a good way, it got a little bit deeper.

"What do you mean?" and then it hit her that Sehun had never talked about anyone back in Mars. He didn't talk about his friends or anyone he interacted with. Right, No emotions.

"I realized what a lonely life I've been living until I came to Earth and met you. I'm all alone there. And what's good of going back there and besides I didn't read anything on the Stone Of Information that said that I couldn't join my Soulmate's circle and go to another planet." He said and Venuin looked at him for a moment he looked drop dead handsome with that Blue hair. And the fact that he's with her now felt like a dream. Is he really here? Are they really going to continue?

"And besides there is a reason you were my Soulmate, there was no way I was going to give up on you." He spoke as he saw her furrow her eyebrows.

"But this isn't good. You are not supposed to be here, Fate wanted in you in Mars and what if you dissappear the next day. Out of my reach like a fog?"

"My love for you is too strong for that to happen." He said smiling sincerely and she was once again in daze because of his good looks. "How do you feel?" she asked

"Wierd." He spoke and She looked at him "Like what? tell me hurry!"

"I still feel some of my emotions from Earth. Happiness." He said as he grinned and she hit his arm.

"Ofcourse you feel emotions here too, dummy!" and then she froze when she thought of something.

"Hey, does your stomach ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter