Final

My Love From Another Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "You'll be alright right?" Venuin's Mother asked as she was to send her daughter away with a heavy feeling.

"Eung. Dont worry, Mom." Venuin hugged her mother. "I don't know how things work there but just be okay." Her mother said as she made her let go and caressed her daughter's natural blue hair to the side.

"It's just for 48 hours though. Why get so worried?" Venuin said as she held her mother's hand.

"Why am I worried?! I'm sending my daughter to another world and why am I not worried?! They might do something to you since you look different!"

"But I'll look like them when I reach there." Venuin pouted but then became excited again."I can't wait togo!" She jumped excitedly. And her mother hit her arm.

"Don't be too excited, who knows what'll happen." Her mother tsked.

"Mom! Look on the bright side. And besides I will be safe because I won't go there without a protection huh? Look at this." Venuin showed her the Stone Of Information were some information as a human was carved.

"I even have a new name, 'Chaelyn' " Venuin smiled and her mother was like "What kind of alien name is that?"

"Human name." Venuin said and then looked at the information.

"I will first arrive at some ocean place with forests and OOH! They have forest there too, it's not that different, see?" Venuin grinned and walked behind her mother to nuzzle foreheads with the little kids who came to bid her goodbye and they all sniffed.

 "Come back soon Venuin, we will miss you."  A little kid named Venhen said as he nuzzled his forehead with hers again. 

"I will." She smiled  

"Venuin! Venuin!" Venhen's sister Venkie went to Venuin and nuzzled her forehead affectionately on hers . 

"I will miss you." 

"I will too, Venkie. And I saw golden rocks under the tree next to your shelter, so make sure to collect them."

"Really?!" Venkie exclaimed and Venuin smiled nodding.

And suddenly all the people from their small forest appeared.

"COMEBACK SAFELY VENUIN!" They all exclaimed and Venuin smiled determinedly. Though she really wanted to see how the other planet looked like, leaving her family made her a little sad. 

"I will come back." She hollered smiling ever so widely.

Everyone gasped  looking behind her and Venuin looked behind her to see a circle shining.

It was time.

Venuin looked back and then saw her mother, who wanted to hold her back but as she saw the look in her daughter's eye she slowly nodded to her gesturing her to go.Venuin took a deep breath and held the necklace with the green gem shining brightly. 

She stepped on the circle and turned to look at her family one last time.

Then a light which was emitted from the end if the circle shone bright engulfing Venuin. And every parents placed their hand on their children's eyes closing their eyes as well.

Venuin's grip on her necklace tightened along with the flat stone which carved her information as a human and closed her eyes.

"Here I come, Earth."

                                              ***

Chaelyn

What's this that I feel? Something's off. I opened my eyes and was met eye to eye with a wierd creature that flapped it's wing infront of me.

Arghh!

That was me screaming. Wait, my voice..I looked down myself which made my hair cover my face. Wait my  hair, it was supposed to be blue!

And then it hit me.

I'm on Earth. I looked down at my self.

"I'M ON EARTH!!" I Got up and jumped around.

I noticed the ocean infront of me.Wah, they have oceans here Wah the view was breathe taking.

I went closer to it curiosity taking over me.

The ocean blew and grazed over my feet. I giggled and looked down to see myself.

"Goodness!" I jumped back and then looked down at it again. I was sure that was me as I've seen my reflection on polished rocks back in Venus. But this reflection looks wierd.

My eyes and hair wasn't blue anymore.

So this was the change, that the Stone Of Information stated. 

My great grandfather told me how human looked like and what they did since he was the last person from Venus to go to Earth before me, 150 years ago.

I didn't understand at all cause how Could they develop something in their head before they speak, what was it? Thinking yeah! And they even put food in their mouth. What was it again? E..? Eating! Yes it was called eating. Like How?!. In Venus we only put water in our mouth which is called drinking.

That was it. We survived like that.

Wait, I heard something..I turn around and then looked up and looked at that wierd creature flapping it's wings in the air.

WHAT! THE! HELL! 

What was that, Goodness!!

Does that mean I could do that too?

Why didn't Great Grandpa tell me?

Sweet.

I looked up again and saw how it moved in the air.

Okay. So I open my arms wide and flap it.

I closed my eyes but opening one eye.

And flapped my arms.

Wait I'm on air! Yeah I'm on air!

I opened my eyes grinning but found myself rooted on my spot.I didn't. Sigh .My arms fall over my sides. I'll gradually know how to.

I held up my necklace from my neck and saw it slowly changing to Blue.

My Soulmate? I looked around   but I was the only one there. There was something inside my chest and it was banging so hard against my ribcage. Oh I guess human's have heart too.

Great Grandpa told me my heart will beat hard when I am with my Soulmate, Then he was somewhere around here!

I run taking the Stone Of Information into the small forest smiling. I felt so happy.

Sehun

I feel something soft. I opened my eyes and Blue water was infront of me.

So I'm On Earth?

I slowly stood up dusting the sand off  my clothes. And then stretched. I think I slept for a year. 

Chirp!

I turned to the sound and a bird was on the air.

Oh My! It must be in danger!

I saw it flapping it's wings and go around on the air.

That was wierd. Birds walk. Not fly.

Wait this is earth we're talking about.

So I guess Birds walk in Mars but Fly on earth.

Which meant....

I could fly too! 

I flapped my arms but I was still standing. Well, I guess not.

But, wah! The Blue Water infront was wide, I guess water is very abundant here.

I picked up the Stone Of Information and dusted off the sand and then read it.

Human name: Sehun

The people in our planet, Mars aren't that different from the humans on Earth. We're just different with habits like we, Martians don't have emotions but humans have it. You might experience Happy emotions, sad emotions, Hurt emotions, and many others. You are given a green gem ring which should never taken off from your finger for the next 48 hours It will turn blue if you find your Soulmate which you are supposed to spend your time with and will turn red if your time is up. Never let your Soulmate be away from your eyes, it's the male's responsibly to protect her. You can never choose to stay on Earth. If you neglate the redness of your gem, You'll turn into ash. 

Well...umm that was wierd. So my name, instead of Marsuel will be Sehun and I'm trapped in some Place with Blue Water everywhere.

The Ring in my forefinger started shining bright, slowly turning to blue.

My Soulmate

I immediately turned around incase she was behind me and then looked around as my heart started beating very fastly that it hurt. I run to the other side of the place.

I saw a faint figure starting to run into the woods.

"Wait...." I reach out my hand but she was already gone .

I watched as my ring turned back to green which meant she was faraway now.

But I run into the woods a good feeling engulfing me, which I've never felt before and I guess would feel a lot for the next 48 hours.

There were woods here and there, I looked at my ring for any sign of closeness watching as it slowly changed into a faded Blue Color.

She was close.

I pass more woods and the more I passed the more brighter blue my ring turned.

Sehun saw a frail figure squatting down moving her fingers in a small pond.

Chaelyn saw the reflection of her necklace, from the pond, turn blue. She got up turning around to see a boy looking at her.

"My Soulmate?" She spoke and then saw the ring on his finger, Which he at the same time looked at it as it changed to a complete blue.

He then laid his eyes on her smirking amusingly his hands on his waist panting a little from running.

She run to him "Let's go!" She held his arm and then started running, him following her.

She smiled brightly as she continued pulling him but then Sehun held her hand and continued running. Her following him.

My heart, Chaelyn thought, Is it normal for a heart to beat like this?

She took a glance at him as they continued running and then smiled. I have a handsome Soulmate.

Sehun just followed his legs, he didn't know his way but he trusted his legs for now. And then reached a small house.

Was there supposed to be houses in the woods? Or was this supposed to be a shelter for us? Sehun thought as they stopped infront of the house.

"Hello?" Sehun voiced out and Chaelyn looked at him startled. That was the first word she heard from him.

She looked down at their entwined hands and felt a foreign sensation on her cheeks.

Sehun looked at Chaelyn. "Maybe its ours?" He flashed her breathe taking smile.

She looked at him and then the house, letting go of his hand she went inside. Sehun felt all the warmth leave him. He slightly opened his palms looking at it, again his heart pumping hard.

"Wah!" He heard her scream and then got in immediately but stopped on his tracks when he saw, what the house looked like. It looked  very cozy and warm. Old fashioned decorations were every where.

"Its beautiful." Chaelyn gasped. She turned to him and then smiled. Sehun felt a strong attraction which made him suddenly run to her pulling her into a hug. Very tightly.

Chaelyn hugged him back almost immediately.

"My Soulmate." He breathed. Chaelyn chuckled before pulling back.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Sehun." He answered. "You?"

"Chaelyn." She said.

"Chaelyn." He repeated her name. 

***

"48 hours..umm that means two days." Sehun said as he sat down on the comfy sofa. She sat next to him and easily laid her head on his lap looking up at him. "Really? It's that short?" Sehun caressed her hair as he hummed smiling affectionately at her but she suddenly sat up. "Then let's not waste it like this!" She got up and held his hand "let's go." She said and he complied letting her pull him but then he noticed something.

"You don't have shoes." He said as he looked at her bare foot.

"Shoes? What's that?" 

"Something you wear on your feet." He said and then went to the closet that he spotted earlier, in the corner of the room. He opened it and then saw a pair of white sneakers. Picking it up he went to Chaelyn gently pushing her to sit on the couch.

He bent infront of her with one knee on the floor and held her ankle gently, inserting her feet in the shoe and tied the laces.

Chaelyn looked down at him her hair falling covering the side of her face. He got up dusting his knee. "It fits well. We can go now." Sehun pulled her up. 

"Ooh~ Ooh~ Ooh~ This is wierd." She struggled to stand up straight. "What" Sehun smiled at her amazed.

"I don't feel my feet!"

"They're still there." Sehun chuckled and then held her hand entwining their fingers.

"Try walking." He said as he guided her. She tried with few steps and then jumped. "It feels good...comfortable." She beamed at him and Sehun smiled back. "Good."

He took things that they might need like cash and then walked away from the forest and then reached at the other side of the place where more people were who were there for vacation. 

Sehun turned to her "what do you want to do?"

"I don't kn- Oh my! A wierd sound just came out of my stomach!"

"You're hungry,let's eat." He said and then took her to a small cafe. "Ah, Great Grandpa told me about that..BUT WAIT!"

Sehun stopped walking and then looked at her as they were about to enter the café

"Then am I going to insert food in my mouth?!" 

Sehun nodded a confused smiled creeping from the side of his lips.

"I've never done that before!" She covered with her hands and people started to stare at them as if they were aliens. Wait scratch that. They Were aliens. Disguised in human body.

After a lot of convincings Sehun finally managed to make her sit down on one of the cafe chairs beside the window. He placed a plate of sliced cake infront her. She looked at it and then looked at Sehun who had his arms on the table nudging his chin encouraging her.

"Do you do this too?..I mean..inserted a food in your mouth?" She asked.

"You need this to survive, Chaelyn."

Her heart skipped a beat. Then she finally looked like she gave up.

"How do I do it?" She asked unsure and Sehun picked up the fork and then sliced a small portion.

"Say Ah~" He said 

"Ah~" she sang and then closed which made Sehun laugh shaking his head.

"I meant open your mouth so this cake could enter your mouth."

Chaelyn nodded in understanding and then opened while giving him an eye smile. He then gave her a bite and she closed instinctively, she then squealed with shut. Sehun took a bite and then showed her how to chew. She complied  swallowing instinctively. Human instinct.

"Wah this is so good." 

***

"Aren't you full?" Sehun asked concerned as he saw his Soulmate finish the 20th plate of sliced banana cake.

"What is that?" She asked full.

"Dont You feel like your stomach will explode any moment?" He said as he placed  a hand on his stomach.

"Oh, I've been feeling that since earlier." She said with an innocent look and then Sehun immediately pulled the plate to him when she was about to slice another. 

" You should have told me?" He scolded.

"Is that a bad thing?" Chaelyn leaned in.

"No not really since you finished all the cakes here with out your stomach exploding." He nudged his head to the café manager. Chaelyn cautiously turned her head to see the manager's face raging with anger. She pursed her lips together and then slowly turned back.

"Let's go." Sehun said and then placed a check on the table.

He took her hand and and they went out. But she let go of him immediately after spotting kids jumping rope.

"Chaelyn!" Sehun called out, she turned around her hair falling to the one side, smiling she gestured with her hand to follow her nudging her head to the side at the same time and then continued running. Sehun run after her.

"Hi kids!" Chaelyn said and the kids stopped turning the rope and then looked at her and then Sehun who now had his hands on his waist puffing air in and out.

"Can I Play? Just once?" She Asked and Sehun turned to her.

"You know how to?"

She nodded "the kids back in Venus always play this."

The kids eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.

"O..okay." the kids said and the kids started turning the rope and Chaelyn got in  the middle at the right timing and then started jumping.

The kids purposely turned it fast for Chaelyn to lose but she continued jumping. 

Sehun looked at her. Her smile was shining bright and his heart continued its uncontrollably beating. The way she laughed when she almost stumbled, the way her hair came to one side of her shoulder. Sehun became breathless.

Chaelyn went to him. "You should try to." She pulled him to the rope.

"Uh-Okay." He said and the kids started to turn the rope but Sehun got in at the wrong timing closing his eyes.

The kids started laughing with Chaelyn. Sehun opened his eyes "What's so funny?" He looked down at his body to see it tangled with rope. Chaelyn went to him and then untangled the rope from his body starting from his neck.

Sehun stared at her, he suddenly had the urge to hug her, kiss her, ravishing her and more.

"Done." Chaelyn untangled the rope giving it to the kids. She looked at him who was looking back at her.

"But how can you be so cute?" She squished both of his cheeks with her hands and the kids laughed again at his priceless expression. Chaelyn turned to the kids. "Thankyou." she ruffled their hair and the kids smiled "No problem."

"Dont You know how to jump a rope?" Chaelyn asked as they walked down the beach.

"My first time." He said pulling her closer to his side when the sea shore was to touch her feet.

"Then I shall teach you." She said as she turned to him.

"That would be a waste of time.I'm not a fast learner"

Chaelyn nodded and then spotted couples walking around with bare foot. She let go of him and immediately took off her shoes holding it with one hand. She chuckled at the feeling of the sand on her feet "it tickles!..take it off too." She told him and then started walking with the water grazing at her feet.

Sehun did as he was told and then walked next to her. "Oh, thi..this feels wierd" He said as he walked bare footed on the sand. The ocean grazed his feet which made him suddenly jump to closer to Chaelyn "Its cold!" He said

"But really refreshing at the same time."Chaelyn said as she looked down while walking. Sehun decided to just stare at her. He held her hand tightly and started running "Sehun!" She shrieked s he run more faster. Sehun turned to glance at her and then smiled while running with her trying her best to catch up on him. A smile creeping on her face unknowingly.

They lay down on the sand letting the sun kiss their skin.

"This is really nice." She muttered closing her eyes. Sehun was looking at her. Chaelyn opened her eyes and then laid on her stomach her face resting on her arm looking at him.

"You know...you're really handsome." She said looking at his almost flawless face. She lifted her right hand and then traced his forehead, eyes, nose and then lips with her forefinger. He closed his eyes and then held her wrist. Chaelyn looked at him as he opened his eyes. "You're a special one." He said and Chaelyn smiled "There is a wierd sensation on my face...i feel it again." She laughed and he cupped her face running his thumb on her cheek where the blush was making her lean against his touch. 

They both laid on their back again in silence enjoying the moment. Both taking in the fresh air. Chaelyn and S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter