drabble 1

Domestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pregnant jonghyun~ this is a drabble transferred from my tumblr acc which is now deleted :-)

 

 

 

 

“Jonghyun—what are you doing!?” Minho screeched as he rushed over to his husband who had his hands and toes planted on the floor, sticking out, forming some kind of weird triangle shape with his body. 

 

The smaller man rolled his eyes and set his knees down on the floor, ignoring his husband’s who was frantically trying get him to stand up. 

 

“God, baby, you’re gonna give me a heart attack one day, what the heck are you trying to do?!” 

 

“Minho, you’re being ridiculous, do you expect me to sit in bed all day and wait for our child to be born?” Jonghyun sat back on his haunches, his left hand automatically going to caress his stomach softly while his right hand was supporting his waist. 

 

“It’d make me feel better. I don’t want you to get hurt.” Minho kneeled in front of his husband and tilted his chin up with his finger to look into Jonghyun’s brown eyes, “don’t do stuff like that when I’m not home, okay? You know how clumsy you are.” 

 

Jonghyun looked away. “I was just doing some simple exercises, it’s supposed to be good for the baby, it’s not like I’m trying to hurt myself.” Minho sighed and pecked Jonghyun’s forehead. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter