Spiderman

Domestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun jerked awake when he felt a hesitant tap on his shoulder, followed by sniffling sounds.

"Minhyun? What's wrong?" he asked groggily, sitting up immediately to put on his spectacles. He felt his heart shatter at the sight in front of him - wide, swollen eyes spilling with tears accompanied with pouty lips. Jonghyun opened up his arms for his son to climb into.

"I-I had a-a ba-bad dream p-papa" he managed out, hiccuping as he climbed into Jonghyun's lap. He wrapped his tiny arms around Jonghyun's small waist as Jonghyun cooed as he pecked his son's forehead, humming softly, trying to calm him down.

"Minnie, you're a big boy now right? You have to understand that Papa has to go to work in the morning and can't keep waking up in the middle of the night for you" Jonghyun patiently said. Of course, he loved his son to death but these nightly occurrences have been happening too frequently and he's honestly losing his patience (and sleep). With insomnia, it took him a great deal of effort to actually fall asleep, only to be woken up Minhyun about an hour later. And it didn't help that his husband slept like a log and that their son would rather go to Jonghyun when something was wrong because well, he was kind of the motherly figure in the family.

Minhyun nodded into Jonghyun's chest, feeling sleepy again in his father's warm embrace. "Papa, c-can I s-sleep here t-tonight?" Jonghyun cursed silently in his mind when Minhyun tilted his head up to look at him. He finally understood when Minho always told him about how irresistible his puppy eyes were and that he wasn't sure if it was a blessing or a curse that their son had Jonghyun's eyes. Jonghyun was sure that it was a curse when he agreed to Minhyun's request, moving to make space so Minhyun could sleep in the centre of him and Minho.

"Only because tomorrow is Saturday, Minhyun-ah. You can't keep waking Papa up like this okay? You're a big boy now" Jonghyun repeated softly as he his son's hair. Minhyun nodded as he drifted off to sleep, snuggling into Jonghyun's bare chest when he felt him place a kiss on his head. Jonghyun sighed as he lay back down, taking off his glasses. He looked at the clock on the bedside table. 3:03 AM. He sighed again and his other side to look at his son and husband. His mind was soon full of thoughts of their future together as a family. A warm, longing smile spread across his face as sleep overtook him again.

 

 




It was 8 in the morning when Minho woke up to the smell of fried eggs. He smiled, eyes still closed and thanked whatever deity that was up there for having such a fresh morning. He felt some movement on the mattress and froze when he realised that he wasn't alone. If Jonghyun was in the kitchen cooking then... He sat up, leaning on his elbow to look over and saw his son next to him, with his thumb in his mouth. Minho smiled softly as he gently removed Minhyun's saliva covered thumb from his mouth. He figured that the sleeping boy must have had a bad dream the previous night, if not he would be up and running around the house by now. ',' Minho thought, 'if Minhyun is here then he must have woken Jjong up again.' He let out a frustrated groan, feeling like the most useless husband in the world. Ever since him and Jonghyun started dating, he had been worried for his boyfriend's state of health due to his insomnia and Minhyun having nightmares nowadays seemed to make Jonghyun's insomnia even worse. He brought his hand up to ruffle his own hair, placing a quick peck on their son's cheek, thinking of a solution. He mindlessly picked up his sweatpants from the floor, grateful that at least he remembered to put on his boxers after last night's activity with Jonghyun.

After washing up, he headed to the kitchen. He caught sight of his husband expertly flipping pancakes, wearing nothing but black, tight boxers and a oversized white t-shirt which he was certain was his. His chest tightened at the sight and he walked over to where Jonghyun was, turning off the stove and wrapping his arms around the shorter man's slim waist. Jonghyun jumped slightly at the sudden contact but relaxed immediately when he realised that it was Minho.

"G'morning beautiful", Minho murmured against the bottom of Jonghyun's ear, where the start of his jawline was while sneaking one hand under Jonghyun's shirt to feel his warm skin. He heard Jonghyun's soft moan and smirked, loving how his husband was so sensitive to his touches. Jonghyun let go of the pan containing the pancakes to put his arm around Minho's neck.
"Good morning to you too, handsome. Whatcha up to today?" Jonghyun asked softly, tilting his head up slightly to place a kiss on Minho's chin. Minho smirked and sl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter