4th

Share House

The last update was 5 - 6 months ago? Thanks for not giving up on this!

I have edited the previous chapters so you will probably have to reread them.

Enjoy.

 


Jiyoon’s POV

I am lazing in my bed, entertaining myself with my phone after finishing the laundry.

Knock knock

“Come in.” I sit up as I wonder who is looking for me.

“H-hi, can I come in?” she stutters.

I question myself ‘Am I that scary?’

“Yeah, of course. This is your room. You don’t have to ask for permission.”

“O-oh.” She walks in cautiously.

“You know, I don’t bite.”

“S-sorry!”

“No, there is nothing to be sorry about. Please be at ease. I will not do anything to you-” She sighs in relief.

“- as long as you do nothing to piss me off.” I continue. She gulps and nod, taking a step back.

“Watch out!” My eyes double in size as I see her tripping over the dumbbell on the floor.

I quickly rush to her side and help her up. “Are you ok?” She shakes her head as she squints her eyes in pain and point towards her ankle.

I take her ankle in my hands. It’s a sprain.

I turn around, with my back facing her. “Come on.” I motion her to get onto my back.

As I feel that she is not moving, I turn around, facing her. I sigh and sneak my left arm below her knees while my right arm is supporting her back. Yes, a princess carry.

I stand up and feel her clenching on my shirt. I ignore that and carry her down.

“Jihyo!” I assume that the others are back.

I strain my ears to hear if Jihyo is present but there is no response.

“Is anyone home?” I shout as I walk down the stairs.

No response.

Sigh. Guess I am doing this alone.

 

~

 

In the hospital

“You will be fine, make sure not to strain your left ankle.”

“Yes, Doctor Kim.” Sana replies, promising to do as the doctor has advised.

I assist her to the waiting area, signalling her to wait for me while I contact Jihyo to let her know what happened while I make the payment for the treatment.

“I TOLD YOU TO BE NICE TO HER!” My ears…

“I know, I did! I carried her to the hospital!”

“I DON’T CARE! YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HER TILL SHE IS WELL.”

“Fine, please keep your volume down. My eardrums are in danger.”

“Sorry. Jiyoon, please be nicer to her this time. She is injured.”

“I will. By the way, her injury is not my fault. She did that to herself.” I say my piece and end the call.

 

Sana’s POV

‘Wow, Jihyo’s voice is so loud. I can hear her from here.’ I thought to myself.

‘It isn’t Jiyoon’s fault though, I hope Jihyo will not be too hard on her.’

“Hey, let’s go.” Jiyoon motion me to grab her arm for support.

I wrap my arm around hers and lean on her. “Let’s go.”

 

~

 

She helps me to my bed in our room.

“Rest well, do you need anything?”

“No.”

“Alright, good night.” She walks away to the living room.

“JIYOON! HOW IS SHE?” I hear Jihyo questioning her and some other voices in the distant.

I grin to myself as I realise that Jiyoon will be beside me from now on since she has to help me to get around. Even if she is doing it because of Jihyo, I am still happy about it. Perhaps we can get to know each other, and she will not be so cold to me.

 


:)