1st

Share House

Sana's POV

"Ooh Ahh~ Ooh Ahh~" I am humming my favourite song as I pack my bags. The time has come. Its the time to finally... FINALLY live the life I have always wanted. To be free and independant, away from my protective parents.

"...check! Clothes... check! Wallet... check! Hmm... Enrollment letter...?"

"WAIT! Where is it?!" I panic as I scramble around to search for my very very very very important piece of paper.

I glance back at where I was sitting previously and found it. It was at the very spot where I was previously at.

"Aigoo..." I sigh in relief.

That piece of paper is my ticket to the infamous JYP University. I was accepted as a scholarship student because of my... well.... my genius self. *wink*

Oops! It's time to leave. I swiftly kept my enrollment letter in my trusty backpack, drag my luggage out the door and dash out to the streets.

~

Jiyoon's POV

"Wake up! PARK JIYOON! GET UP!"

"5 more minutes..." I grumble and turn away from the voice.

"You have 5 seconds. 1... 2.... 3..."

"OK!OK! I am up! It's a Saturday, why can't you let me sleep in?"

"Your roommate is coming, you have to get ready. Go wash up and have your breakfast. Jungyeon made your favourite pancakes today."

"PANCAKES?! YESSSSS!"

"Remember to thank her" I nod and walk into the bathroom to wash up.

That 'mother' who woke me up is Park Jihyo, my cousin. My parents died in a plane crash and her parents have been taking care of me ever since.

The only things I care about in this whole wide world is Park Jihyo, myself, my friends and FOOOOOD! I am a slave for the food. Food is my life, my soul, my everything. Jihyo is like my mother. She cares for me and looks after me. She is the most important person to me. Take note - I am a black belt. I train everyday to protect those I love. Especially Jihyo, she is too kind. Some b*stards take advantages of her. I remember the other time when she was betrayed by someone she helped. Of course, I dealt with that ungrateful b*stard.

"Good Morning Jungyeon unnie!" I greet as I take a seat at the dining table.

"Morning Jiyoonnie~ Please, wake up earlier next time. Jihyo is too loud in the morning."

"Hehehe sorry" " Where are the others?"

"Nayeon unnie went to the mart with Momo and Chaeyoung. Mina is in the entertainment room, don't disturb her if you still want to live. Tzuyu is out for a jog and Dahyun is... under the table."

"WHAT?!" I push myself away from the table and look down. There she is... holding her plate of pancakes grinning at me.

"What are you doing down there?"

"Kekeke nothing."

'Weirdo' I thought and help myself to the delicious pancakes Jungyeon unnie made.

~

"Thanks unnie! They were delicious! Please make them every day" I walk to the sofa and let myself sink into it.

"Excuse me, miss as much as you like them, I need my sleep too!" She groans.

 

Ding dong

'That must be my roommate.' I thought as I see Jihyo waltz through the living room to open the door for the newcomer.

"Hi! I am Minatozaki Sana, I am supposed to move in today."

"Hello, I am Park Jihyo, the manager of Twice. Please come in and take a seat. I'll take your luggage to your room and go over the rules with you later."

~

Sana's POV

I walk towards the direction that Jihyo-ssi directed me to. I spot a girl with wavy medium length jet black hair on the sofa.

I make my way towards her and stand infront of her.

"Hello, I will be moving in today. My name is Minatozaki Sana. Nice to meet you!" I greet her with the sweetest smile I can pull.

"Hi, I am Jiyoon. Nice to meet you too." She bows and walk away.

 

I thought we could have a conversation, I guess not everyone is friendly. I shrug and take a seat on the sofa.

I glance around in curiosity at the place I am going to be staying while I am studying in the university.

"Wow..." I gasp. I knew it was going to be gorgeous when I was walking towards the house. I have noticed that the garden was well-kept and simply amazing.

"Puftt" I heard someone holding their laughter and looked towards the direction where the sound came from.

"Hi, I'm Yoo Jungyeon."

"Hello I am Minatozaki Sana."

"Well, Jihyo will go through the rules with you. I will leave that to her. Look forward to the welcoming party later!" She winks at me and walk away.

~

Jihyo's POV

'Woah what did she bring? It’s so heavy!' I mumble to myself as I walk towards Sana's room while dragging her luggage. Ahem, Jiyoon and Sana's room.

I knock on the door and open it. "Jiyoon help me!" I groan in helplessness.

Jiyoon dash to my side and take the luggage. "Where should I put them?"

"Just put them near her bed."

"Ok" Damn she sure is strong.

"Jiyoon, I know that you are not familiar with her and you don't interact well with strangers. But she is going to be your roommate, try be nice to her, ok?"

"I will try, Mother." Tsk that brat. I am still young. I'm just 22! I shake my head and proceed to my next task.

~

"Sana, there are a few rules that you have to follow." I say as I make myself comfortable beside her.

"First, do not bring any male into the house. I believe I do not need to explain why."

 

"Second, no pets. One of the housemates fear them so no pets."

 

"Third, let someone know if you are going to be back after 12 midnight. We will worry."

 

"Fourth, don't don't don't piss Tzuyu or Jiyoon off."

"I understand but why the fourth?"

"You will understand when it happens."

"...ok" she looks down and swallow her saliva.

"Don’t worry! They are all nice people if you get to know them. If you need anything, just let me know. I'll try my best to help you."

I pass her a notebook. “Here, take this.”

“What is that?” Sana squints and take the notebook.

“Take a look, it won’t bite.” I giggle.

Sana flips through the notebook. The notebook contains brief information of the housemates. Their name, age, major, hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc.

“Thank you” Sana smiles at Jihyo, thankful for what she was given. It will be easier for her to communicate with the other housemates now that she has some information on them.

"Now let's go to your room. You are excited to see it aren't you?" I grab her wrist and drag her to her room on the second floor.

"Go ahead. Your roommate is inside. She is a little cold towards people she is not familiar with, but I am sure you can break her ice eventually."

Sana nods slightly, nervous about what is going to happen. She took a deep breath and knock on the door lightly, turning the door knob.

 


Author's Note:

Hi~ It's my first time writing a story. My english is not good and my grammar is going to be terrible. Please just look over them.
Comments are appreciated. Thank you for subscribing! 
 
7 Jan 2018 | Edited the chapter, fixing some mistake and changing some parts of the chapter.