Chapter 1

KINGDOM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Kim Taesong, the new king's name of matoki kingdom. The one that was being hate by the people of his own land. There is no love, happiness, life but instead there were just a mob of people with thin figure, dark circle under the eyes, they look more like a lifeless soul walking around or in other word looks like zombies.

Kim Taesong smirked at the view before him. The kingdom that was once built by his own brother, now crashing infront of his eyes. 'This is one sweet revenge for you brother' thought him. He then, walked down the stairs of the palace to the secret dungeon, the place where he kept his precious things. The 'thing' that help him to became the king.

Right now, he was standing in front of a big mirror. A spell was being said and light smokes appeared. Then, the mirror shows a figure, a figure of his love one. "Hello dear, how's your life as a king? I bet you love it very much" the figure in the mirror smile.

"I will love it more if you are here with me" he said. "It's okay. They get what they deserve" a sad smile plastered on the face in the mirror.

"Of course they are and now no one will ever seperate us and no one will snatched the throne that I wear."he said proudly

"But unfortunately I must give you a warning my dear husband that might disappoint you but you and your throne are in risk. There are number of people that you should be aware of. Till next time we meet again my love. And remember the warning that I gave you". The figure in the mirror faded. Leaving the new king to pondered about the warning.

                      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

date: unknown

place : nowhere

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter