Rip It Out

Different Worlds

His eyes snapped open in the dark morning, his heartbeat was pumping at a furious pace. He calms himself and reaches to the mini night stand next to him. He blindly pats the surface in search of his phone, founds it and presses the top part and reads the time out loud in the room.

 

"4.45 A.M," it states and he sighs. He has never woken up this early before in a really long time but no matter, it's not as if he was going to be able to go to sleep anytime soon. So he gets up, silently, and proceeds to make an early morning fix for himself. Only when he reaches to the kitchen to boil hot water, somebody was already there and it was someone he knew, except he knows, in his mind, he has never met this person.

 

He froze at the entrance of the kitchen, mind body and soul in a inner turmoil and she turns around just in time when he decided to move back to the room. She smiles and her eyes crinkled, just like how he knew it was going to, and he smiles back. The dilemma leaves his body and he moves to her and she to him, as if they are one soul and he presses his lips to hers.

 

She opens instantly and hot lust went striking down his back. She snakes an arm around his neck to pull him more to her height and his big hands curls around her head, pressing, imprinting her breath, , her very ing soul into his as to never, ever, forget who she was to him. Their tongues moves in a dance, so familiar with one another and it almost escalated quickly when one of his hands palms her entire back, her derriere, adn grabs her thighs to lock him, bringing him, closer to her heat.

 

Like some good things, this was not about to happen because the atmosphere felt strangely hot and humid so she gives a last tangle between their mouths and pulls back. It was a given that they were breathless but it was still a shock. She walks to the stove and turns it off. He stays where he is and tries to control himself.

 

"What are you doing up? It's so early in the morning." She asked him and her voice, God, her voice. He took a sit on the small kitchen table and looks around. The place, it seems familiar but he knows he's never been here before.

 

"You left my side. Why were you up?" He replies and it was the truth. It was the truth. "Got a lot on your mind?" He asks and accepts one mug of steaming tea from her. She sits next to him and he puts his arms around her chair, with her leaning on him.

 

"Hmm. Kinda." She blows her tea and she just sat in silence. His hands absently plays with her tendrils, smoothing them over and ruffling it up again. Time passed for a moment, just them being together, having steaming mugs in their hands, her by his side..It felt right.

 

They sat there until the sunlight rose from the horizon, shining through their kitchen window, the yellow energy touching the panes of the window. It landed on her shoulder, his hands, her hair, her face, his neck and it shone through them. They were like a painting, a couple so in love with one another that the world could not help but be in love with them as well that they decided to give them the kiss of the Sun.

 

It felt warm, it felt perfect. She looked up at him, with her almond and the craziest dark shade of a pair of brown eyes at him. She traced his features, touching his lips with her finger, another hand touching his eyebrows, his nose, his cheeks, running her fingers through his messy and dry ahor. He knows, (he doesn't know how), that she was about to ask a question but was hesitating a little bit.

 

"Just ask me baby. I'll tell you everything." He says, kissing her fingers, her palm, her entire hand. Her eyes grew with lust but she restrains herself. She gulped. "Who are you? It's weird. I know you but I don't think I do. You know? Or maybe you don't think it's weird and I'm the only who's feeling like this and ruining the -"

 

"No baby, no. You're not alone in this. I feel weird too. Not about you! About this..whole thing. I mean, last time I checked, I was at my dorm, and then you're here." He explains, and she nods along. "Is that why you woke up so early?" She nodded.

 

"I woke up, half expecting to be in a random hou-" Suga intercepted. "Wait. Backtrack. Half expecting to be in a random house, you say?" He glared. She gave a sheepish-hesitant smile. He glares even more. "Anyway, just let me-Stop glaring at me!"

 

He stops but he doesn't. She laughs. "Just listen," she says. "I was expected to be in a random house but then I woke up in your arms, which was crazy, because I felt like we knew each other but I've never met and I know, I know, you were not the person I went home with. But I was so happy when I woke up with you because I knew that this, this thing, was not a natural occurrence and it's like it was an everyday thing and I know it's not an everday thing but I should be freaked out but I didn't want to freak out and it was real and it was confusing and and an-"

 

"Shh shh shh. Baby. Baby. It's okay, it's okay," He chuckles and he pulls her in and presses her head, her beautiful head, to his chest and kisses the top of it. He rocks her gently and she took a shuddering breath and he hums. He doesn't knwo what but he hums it and it worked. She took a better, non-shuddering breath in and says something to his chest.

 

"What?" He says and pulls her back out. She sighs and makes a sad smile and says, "I don't want to wake up from this." He freezes and realizes the impact of what she was saying. "Do you hear me? I said I don't want to wake up from this."

 

"I heard you baby..but baby, we have to." He replies with a heavy heart. She bursts out in tears and he felt like tearing up too but he wipes her tears and hugs it out and slowly, just slowly, he felt himself being ripped, no, not ripped but being placed back into his body and he opens his eyes, and he sees his old room.

 

Immediately his eyes fills up with tears, to the brim and pours down his face, and his nose blocks up and his ears were wet, he was heaving sobs, and he rolls over and feels only a cold spot and grips the bed sheets. His heart, he can't feel it. He hits his chest a few times, he can't feel his heart because she wasn't there. She wasn't real. "ing rip my heart out."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note : I actually did a better job than this one. Came out from a block, wrote a ing masterpiece and I forgot to save it because I was too damn sleepy. I thought I saved it over another document but turns out, I clicked "NO" instead of a "YES" to the save of changes. So this one was the second best of what I had so I hope you enjoyed and please please leave a comments on below and tell me your rate and how did it make you fee! Please. I live for this type of thing.