About Me and You

Another Chances

*SHK's POV

The big meeting has ended. I and my team still need to wait until the deal is announced. I fixed my stuffs, and a soft voice that I really known interrupt me. I turned at her, then smile.

"Yes, Hyun. What's up?"

The girl is Hyun Kyoung Kim, my new friend in this company. She smiled at me, "Coffee?" She asked.

I grinned while fixing that my stuffs are already there in my hand bag. I looked at her, and nods.

 

While Hyun Kyoung was ordering for our coffees, I initiate search for our table. Then I found an empty table with two benches. I walked toward the empty table, and my phone rang signaling me that I just received a message.

I sat down on one of the empty chair, then grabbed my phone and smile when I read 'Fiancé' on my screen. I opened his message.

Send me your new office address. I am outside and need to have a lunch with you. It said. How adorable he is.

A few days passed after our 'fight' incident at the café. I, myself, feel a little bit sorry for that. I just lost control that night. I just tired, and he was about fight to me. And, that night, he also looks as if he lost his control. We both just tired. That is it. But, about the doubt, yah, I was indeed a bit concerned with my doubts, but I'm still trying to keep trusting him. He's not the same with my father. I kept shouting it to myself. He is different because he is special. But, I can't lie. I still feel fear and worry.

I started typing a reply for him. I put my new office address in it, then I added 'let us have a luch' and the heart emoticon in last. When I still smiling like crazy, Hyun Kyoung came and put a glass of ice americano in front of me. I saw her giggling, then asked. "Why?"

She shook her head and sit on her bench. Her drink is also ice americano. Wah, we have a same tastes.

"What is that?" She asked.

I looked at her, and raised my eyebrows. "That? What?"

"Your giggle when facing your phone. Ah, your boyfriend?"

She asked then I laugh. I nodded, "He is my fiancé." I said.

Her eyes seems widened, "You? Engaged already?" I nod, "yes, eight months ago." I replied while showing her with my left handㅡ my ring is there.

"Is he handsome?"

I smiled, " Handsome is relative, girl. As long as he loves me sincerely, I believe him."

She laughed, "yah, you are so deeply in love. Aren't you?" And I just smiled because that's true. I really deeply in love with him, since the first time he looked into my eyes. A few years ago, before he left me once for his education abroad.

She took a sip of her coffee, and I doing the same as her.

"I am here."

A deep voice makes me and Hyun Kyoung turned simultaneously. Oh, he is already here. I move a little bit, give him a place to sit down. Beside me.

"Hyun Kyoung, he is my fiancé, Song Joongki. And, Joongki, she is my friend, Kim Hyun Kyoung." I introduced him to Hyun Kyoung. She smiled, then shook hands with Joongki.

Hyun Kyoung leaning closer towards me then said, "So, he is the handsome man that made you so deeply in love with? Woah, you have a good taste, though." I laughed at her, and glancing at him. Ffuuhh, he was just smile and I found his smirk. He never changes.

The three of us suddenly silent until the sound of Hyun Kyoung's interrupting. I looked at her, and she was about to left.

"Excuse me, girl?" I asked.

She smiled at me and Joongki, them bowed while showing her watch. "It's time to back. I still have works to do."

"Enjoy your date, love birds." She continued and begin to excuse the both of us.

I just shook my head and laughed. I stopped laughing when his hand now holding my hand. Slowly, I turned and smiled at him, "shall we have lunch?"


----


*SJK's POV

After the lunch, I asked her for another date. We haven't have a date properly for a months. Yah, last night was a for my anger. We're engaged 8 months ago, and we started act like a stranges 6 months agoㅡ 2 months after our engagement. Everytime I asked her for a date, she was always saying that she couldn't or anything. She was avoiding me like i've been doing something wrong to her. We never meet properly for a monthsㅡ She always said that she's busy or what. And, when I told her that I will visit her home, she always said that she's outside. I've been coming to her office, but what I got? She's resigned. I called her after but she said that she was at the important placeㅡ signaling me that she didn't want to be disturbed.

That's like I was losing her. I never visited her home again because she told me to don't. So, I don't.

But, she is right next to me now. And we are outside her house. She finally allowed me to come to her house again after a few months I didn't visit her home. Before all this changed, I often came to her home and met up with her mother.

Slowly, she pulled off my hands. I looked at her, and , I saw that gaze again. A sad gaze that always makes me feel guilty, why I had to leave her before for my study abroad. She must have had to go through a time of difficulty alone. Her intern problems about her family, ya I knew it.

"You okay?" I asked while caressing her cheeks.

She smiled at me, but that's not her usual smile. Her smile now was fake. Her smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Like what you see." She answered.

"I know this is not the right time to ask you but, are they still fight everyday?"

Her eyes no longer staring over at me. She moves her eyes to the left and right. Trying to avoid eye contact with me. I can see, her face slightly stiffened.

I caressed her eyebrows, "Hey, you okay?" I asked.

She cleared , then nodded. "I will go inside." She said.

I locked her eyes, then I nod. "Go in. The weather here is getting cold,"

"I will wait until you're in." I continued.

She smiled at me, then placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Thankyou for the lunch, I'll pay you back." She said while she caressing my face. I nodded, then leaning closer towards her to kiss her lips.

"Good night, Joongki."

"Good night, Hyekyo."

Then she walks in and I still here to watch her steps. Before she opened the door, she turned back at me and wave her hand. I find myself grinning while I waved back to her.

I can't see her anymore, she is inside her house. I looked around, it's been a long time since the last time I am here. A few months ago. I was about to go inside my car, when the gate's sound interrupt me. I turned back and found Hyekyo there. My eyebrows raised up, and I walked quickly toward her.

"Hyekyo?"

She looked at me and smiled. But, , what is that? Tears? Does she crying?

I grabbed her shoulders, "what's happened?"

She shook her head, and try to pulled off my hands of her. She took a deep breath, "Can we talk?" She asked and I nodded as I brought her to inside of my car.

I thought we will just talk inside my car, but she started fixing her seat belt. I looked at her, until she realised and turned back at me.

"Go, I will talk while you are driving." She said and of course her words are order for me. So, I started driving.

It's almost one hour since we left her house but she kept silent as I don't ask her anything. I'll wait until she said anything by herself. But, after we stopped for 5 traffic lights, she's still silent.

And here we areㅡ our 6th traffic lights. I glanced at her, but she was staring out the window. I can't wait anymore. I just dropped her home an hour ago, but now she is beside me, suddenly being silent, and I don't know if she's still crying or not. I cleared my throat, glad this sound makes her turned back at me.

She caressed her face then smiled at me, "Just a little problem. No need to worry." She said.

I shook my head. "There's no little problem that could make you cry." I said.

She took a deep breath, "as usual, Joongki." She said.

"Which problem?" I asked.

"They have their own opinions. They are stubborn. That's the reasons why they always fight." She answered.

I raised my eyebrows. "Just that? Really?" I asked, not sure with her answer.

She nodded, "but, may I stay in your place, just for a night?" she asked.

I took a deep breath, and started to drive when the green light turns on.

"You are not that fine, Hyekyo. Your parents always fight and against each other since a long time ago. I knew that, I remind you if you forgetㅡ"

Then I turn my car to the left, the way to my apartment.

"So, if that just because your parents fight again, you'll be not in here with me and pleased me to stay in my place." I continued.

She turned back at the window. She doesn't even replied me.

"Hyekyo, what's wrong?" I asked again.

She's still silent.

"Hyekyo."

And there she was.

"Answer me if you don't want I turned back and driving you home."

Success!! She finally looked back at me. But........... that tears running down her beautiful face...... ...... what did I do......  do I make her cry??

"I just don't want to see them. I hate them. So much."

Her answer now makes me feel so sorry. I took a deep of my breath, then my hand rubbed her hair gently.

"Let's talk again when we're arrive. For now, please stop crying."

She allowed me to rubbing her hair non stop. And now, she try to stop her tears. I really am sorry. Her tears are hell for me.


---

It's almost hours since we're arrived. I looked at my stand watch beside my bed, oh it's 11:00pm. My eyes turned down to stare at her beautiful yet sad sleeping face, she was already asleep in my arms.

After we arrived, she didn't say anything. She just watched tv while I leaned on her lap. She just still quite until she asked me if she can sleep in my bedroom or not. Of course she can, so I brought her to hereㅡ my bedroom, and we lay side by side.

We talked a little bit before she sleeps. We talked about our first meeting after a years apart, we talked about our first day after engagement, and that's make me feel so warm. I didn't ask her about what we talked before in my car, because I don't want make her feel sad anymore. So, I just listening to her while she talked about her days in her new office and about her noisy girl-friend that I met today. Hyun Kyoung Kim.

I rubbed her head, and try to close my eyes. I am sleepy, but I feel too happy because the woman I love now laying in my embrace that makes me can't sleep. I still close my eyes until a soft yet husky voice reach my ears. I opened my eyes and found Hyekyo's open eyes are now staring at me.

I smiled at her, then asked, "why? It's still midnight."

She doesn't respond but snuggling into my neck and hugged me more tight. I pat her back, and kissed her head.

"Do you want to have kids with me?" She asked.

I shocked at what she just saying, but still to calm down myself. I pulled her body, make her face now facing me.

"Why you talked about kids, now?" I asked.

She lifted her shoulders, "I just want to have kids with you. I just dreamed about having family, and the triplets of twins when I am sleeping in your embrace."

I laughed at her, and stole a deep kiss on her lips, "should we start now?"

I kissed her chin, then her jawline, then her left shoulder, then...

"Should we?" She asked me!!!!!!!! 

 

---- 

 

Sorry for typos and etc!!! Woah, 500+ views just for 2 days! Thanks, guys!! Please give me your respect:))) see you in the next chapter!:-)))