The First

Another Chances

"Take care of yourself, you are driving now, man. I will wait. I'm hanging up now!" Hyekyo couldn't help but smile when she heard his humph.

"I will arrive in five minutes, so don't try to drink with other guys there." He said before he hanging up too.

Hyekyo smiled at her phone. When their -on the phone- ends, now she's staring at her homescreen. Her smile gets bigger. When she saw her picture with her boyfriendㅡ fiancé, as her homescreen.

Then, she's staring at her left handㅡ at the ring around her fourth finger, the ring that she never take it off of her finger since 8 months ago. When the day of their engagement. She was happy at that time, because since the day of theirs, now she believe that her man is hers. And she is his.

"Please, stop crying, Hyekyo." Joongki said with his 'shake' voice and his eyes now full of tears. But, Joongki didn't cry. He tried his best in front of his fiancé. He didn't want his fiancé to cry even harder.

He caressed her cheeks, then smiled, "Why you still pretty when you are crying? Stop it, you looks more pretty if you don't cry."

Hyekyo lost her words. Her eyes was staring at Joongki's. Her fiancé is really handsome this night. She smiled and nods. "I am too happy, pabbo." She said.

Joongki laughed so hard while his tears was running down his face. He pulled Hyekyo softly, then they hugged to each other. Joongki patted her back sweetly, "We will meet your parents after this," he whispered, and Hyekyo pulled her body all of sudden. Joongki looked at her with his eyebrows raised, "why? Still? You?" He asked.

Hyekyo lost her 'happy' expression. She bowed her head, avoid his gaze.

"It's been a years, Hyekyo." He said. But, Hyekyo still quite.

"You should face your parents. You need your mom permission, and you need your dad permission also. We might be doing this engagement without your parents here, but how about later? I can't just engaged with you, Hyekyo. I need to marryㅡ"

"But I don't want to." She said.

Joongki breathed in front of her face, leaning closer to his fiancé bowed head. Then kissed the top of her head. He pulled her in his embrace, "Yes, I know. Stop crying." He whispered. Hyekyo hugged him back, leaning her head in his chest.

"It's hard for me, Joongki." She said. Joongki hugged her tighter. "Stop crying, Hyekyo. It's our day, okay? Let's go inside." They took of their arms.

"Do I look ugly?" She asked with pouting. Joongki shook his head, "You are always pretty," then gently rubbed her hair, "kajja?" Hyekyo nods and they both walked hand in hand to inside the venue.


"You ignoring me?"

A deep voice made her back to the reality. Hyekyo turned her head to someone who is now sitting next to her chair. He give her smile, then rubbing her head gently.

"I obey you," she said.

Joongki raised his eyebrows, "obey what?"

"Don't drink with another guys here. That is it. Here," Hyekyo poured a soju into his glass, then he accept it.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Hyekyo now facing his fiancé, then nods, "Yah, like what you see." She answered.

Joongki take a sip of his soju, then staring at Hyekyo. "You aren't that okay, I know you since a long time ago." Hyekyo stared back at his eyes. "Don't lie again." He continued.

Hyekyo shook her head, "I am okay. No need to worry."

He murmured, "You always said that. No need to worry, so shouldn't I worry about my fiancé? " he asked.

Hyekyo looked at her glass of soju, avoiding his deep gaze. She cleared , "Yah, you don't need."

Joongki smirking and leaning his body to the chair. Never take off his eyes from her. He breathed softly, "I am glad that finally you have time to meet up with meㅡ"

"And to talk with me." He continued.

Hyekyo raised her head and met with the sharp gaze of his. She nodded, "then, talk."

"And I'm regretting anything because we always don't have time to be together in months. You're too busy with your secrets without really wanted to share a little bit to me. You're making me feel like a jerk. Me letting you cry alone. We always been able to communicate well over the phone or messages, but why we can't get in touch directly? You are still my fiancéㅡ"

"Don't overdo it, Song Joong Ki."

"You are still my fiancé after all, but you often acted like I am a foreigner. You aren't taking me as your fiancé yah or at least as your boyfriend, you always do whatever you want with or without me beside you. Often I would like to ask you a date, at least to fix our relationship, our engagement that started stretchable, but you always said that you couldn'tㅡ"

Hyekyo breathed in her frustrate, "Don't be childish, Songㅡ"

"And yah you always said that I am childish that I am too much."

Joongki bite his lower lip, tried to not lost control. "I've said it. I'm relieved." He continued as he took another sip of soju.

"Do you wanna break up with me?" She asked. Her eyes now locked his gaze.

"That's what you want?" He asked.

Hyekyo lifted her shoulders. "I asked you first."

Joongki chuckles at her words, "When will you stop being this tsundere? The five days earlier on May, you've changed. You changed a lot. I lost you. You're always hard to be contacted. You always said that you're busy, but you are not. I came to your office once, but they said you already resigned. Every time I want to visited you, you always said that you are outside. You're ignoring me since that day. What's up with you?"

Because that five days earlier on last May, i lost my world. My dad sent a divorce papers to my mom and they fight as hard as always. They screamed to each other. My dad made my mom's cry a lot. And at the 11pm of the last day of that five days, my dad brought a to my house and he almost killed my mom. That had happened in front of me. I saw that moment with my own eyes. I repeat, with my own eyes. And when i kneeling to wake my mom up, my dad hited me so hard. He almost kicked me, if my mom didn't help me. If only you know that. But, i don't want you to know.

"I moved in another office."

"And you didn't tell me at all." He replied.

"Why whould you know? That's my business." She asked.

"So, who am I to you?"

Hyekyo closed . She's trying to understand the sharp stare of his. And then asked, "You start to doubt me?"

"You doubted me first!"

For me, all men are same. But I've been trying to see you in a different side. I kept reassuring myself, that you're different. You won't hurt me as my father did to my mom and to me. I still trying to believe in you. Please give me a time. I am afraid. I am so scared.

"I better go home," Hyekyo ready to left, when Joongki's voice interrupt her.

"Let me driving you home." He said while he reach for his car key.

Hyekyo shook her head, "You better go home too. Thanks for today." Then she walked right pass him.

Joongki drank out of the soju, then covered his face with his palms. He sighed, "She doubted me. She doubt my love. What's up with her, huh?"

He reached for another glass, "Hyekyo doesn't love me anymore."

And then another sip, "She hates me."

He coughed with his eyes kept close, "She's been this tsundere since six months ago.. hiks..." he cough again.

He caressing his face, then reach for his car key. He promise to make it up.

---

Hyekyo closed her room door. She was about to sleep when the sound of a bell rang on the home of her house. She yawns while walking slowly toward the front door. She winked at many times, before she raised her eyebrows. 

"Joongki?"

He stepped closer to her, and then pulling her up to go into his arms.

Hyekyo pats his back, then whispered softly to his ear, "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked.

Joongki didn't answer but snuggling into her neck. She laugh while caressing his back, "Yah, I am fine, okay? What brings you here?"

Without taking off his arms on her , he pulled Hyekyo 's tiny body up against the wall. He put his hands on her neck and her waist. He leaning closer, and smile before he showered her face with kisses. He felt her lips in his. Then, he started moving his lips, and kissed her with passionate yet sweet kiss. He deepened his kiss, until Hyekyo started replying to kiss him. She hugged his neck. Pulling it closer, in order to kiss him deeper. A little moan out of while his tongue began her lips. Hyekyo chuckles, then pushing his chest and staring right at his eyes. Hyekyo give him smile, rubbed his messy hair gently.

"Sorry because i am too much," she said.

Joongki shook his head, "No, you aren't. I am too childish." he replied.

Now she's touching his face, smile, and landed a long kiss on his lips. She pulled her face, now facing him.

"It's almost mid-night. I am tired. You must be tired too. You better go home, and please drive safely. Call me when you are arrive." She said.

Joongki nods, and kissed her forehead, "I am sorry for today." Then kissed her nose tip, "I love you."

Hyekyo kissed his nose tip then smile, "I love you too."

 

---- 

 

This is the first time I wrote a fanfic here, so please forgive me about my bad grammars and etc. I really deeply in love with this couple: SongSong Couple. Who's with me? Lol. Please give me more respect, and see you at the next chapter!:-) there's too many typo!! Mianhae!