Breaking News

Pretty Faces and their Lies

Breaking News:  CEO of YG Ent. Dies

 “Why are we here again?” Jinwoo asked for the nth time. He had been fidgeting ever since they were invited in for questioning.

It had been fifteen minutes since they sat on this four corners of a room meant for questioning suspects.

“Hyung, I already told you, it’s routinely done to question everyone that was on the scene of the crime” Seungyoon sighed as he pressed his temple breathing out a sigh. 

“I know, but they could’ve just asked us there and then when they found out what happened” Jinwoo said scathingly trying hard not to roll his eyes.

“Hyung is right” Seunghoon said barely holding in the worried note in his tone. “The way they invited us here and asked for our alibis, it’s like they are suspecting us” he added.

“Everyone is a suspect in a crime scene until they get our alibis” Seungyoon said patiently.

“But it looks like they suspect us more than they suspect the other people in that party” Mino said, a worried look clearly written all over his face. “They only invited a few people here at the police station” he continued.

“Exactly!” Jinwoo agreed.

Seungyoon frowned a little at that. He was quiet for a while. “What do you think Taehyun-ah?” he breathed as he looked at the maknae.

Taehyun started at that. “What...?” he asked, obviously startled at the sudden question. “What did you just say?”

Mino looked at Taehyun and held his hand under the table.

“I said what do you think about us being invited here in the police station?” Seungyoon reiterated.

“Oh, well…” Taehyun trailed off as he looked at the opposite wall. An uncomfortable silence fell in the room like a dark fog. All the members’ eyes were on him now. Every one of them holding their breath. They all knew Taehyun had a deep understanding on things and despite his age, he was wiser than them most of the time. They patiently waited for his answer.

It was a good one minute before he answered “I guess our alibis just have to be stronger than the evidence they have against us" He said as he squeezed Mino's hand back.