no more games

EunHae One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a long day in the office I was too tired to think about anything but sleep after quick cold shower and getting on my pajamas, I was ready to do so. As soon as I left the bathroom I walked to my bedroom which was being the door and got into bed.

As soon as I closed my eyes they began to feel heavy and I did not resist when they closed, my conscience left me and I drifted to dreamland. A squeak woke me up, I jumped up and reached for the gun that I always kept under the pillow. As soon as it was in my hand I headed to where the noise came from, the kitchen.

The kitchen was down the stairs and when I arrived there I wasn't much surprised what... Or rather who I found there.

"Hyukjae, you can't be here. We have already talked about this." I said but my voice sounded too soft when I was meant to scold him. Judging the smile he was spotting now, he obviously noticed it.

"Funny how you use We because I don't remember you giving me a chance to even open my mouth" I was about to talk when he followed with "and could you please lower the gun, I'm getting anxious" he said eyeing it.

I honestly didn't realise that I was still holding him at gunpoint, as soon as he said that I lowered it and apologised and I saw him sigh in relief which made me roll my eyes."You know, because I called our ...Partnership...off doesn't mean I want to kill you" I said.

"Excuse you!? How did you define 'us'?" I noticed he was obviously offended and I ha

Please log in to read the full chapter