wolf!au

EunHae One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

No one told Hyukjae that running a pack would be so much work. 

Doesn't mind that he has been trained for this task since he was 5 years old just barely a week after shapeshifting for the first time to his wolf form and for the next 15 years he has been learning all about how to run a pack, deal with the elders, how to gain the respect within the pack and most important the previous alpha approval.


At the age of 20 he is the youngest alpha in charge of a pack, an admirable achievement but Hyukjae can only see it as a burden, after all he never asked for it.

So as every young adult with more responsibility on his shoulders than he can bear he is trying his best to ignore them by pretending they don't exist drinking rum & cola in a no name dance club.

The beat of the music is addictive and as soon as Hyukjae finishes his drink he moves to the dance pit getting in between two girl dancing very provocatively, they don't say much just continue dancing grinding against him.

As the night progress and he has lost count of how many hands have already touched his body and he starts feeling too caged he makes his way to the exit to have a smoke.

He lights a cigarette and inhales, the smoke invading his lungs before slowly exhaling, he doesn't like to smoke, he hates the way he smells after it but he sometimes needed to feel his mouth filled. Something like an oral fixation some would say.

As he is Extinguishing his cigarette against the concrete he hears some coughing, curious he goes to check. Behind some trash there's a man who is trying to stand up but the injures in his body make it harded. Hyukjae is pretty sure it's painful to breath for the man. 

Hyukjae steps closer and the man flinches probably thinking that whoever beat the crap out of him were back again, holding his hands up to let the man know he is harmless he advances when he is almost as close to touch him the man exhales and passes out.


………


When Donghae tries to open his eyes he finds it hard, he tries moving his arms but his brain doesn't translate the thought into an action, he continues for a couple of minutes trying to move, just an inch but he finds unable to. he wonders if that's what people calls sleep paralysis. 

As he gives up trying to move and focuses on keeping calm, he is honestly freaking out on the inside, what if he is dead?, he hears some noises, two voices, talking. He can't make out the words but he knows they are talking about him which probably means he isn't dead. If he could he would sigh in relief.

Encouraged by that thought he tries moving again, unsuccessfully so but a frustrated groan escapes his lips catching the attention of the other men. Quickly they go to his side. 

After a couple of minutes Donghae doesn't feel so drowsy and rigid and finally he is able to open his eyes. 

Staring at him there's a pair of single lidded brown eyes. These eyes show confusion but there's a curious spark in them.

Donghae studies his surrounding, he is on a room, probably this guy’s helpin

Please log in to read the full chapter