Hair ^_^

Condemned Angel

~ Kim So Eun ~

Jaejoong led me out the door and somehow I felt triumphant, not for the fact that Jaejoong was going to give me a makeover but for that fact that he was pulling me out of the bakery. I was a bit upset about Jaejoong flirting with the waitress in the bakery…..maybe a lot but it can’t be helped. He was caring my stuff along with the bakery goods with one hand while I looked down at our intertwined hands and I had this warm, fuzzy feeling one would get during the winter mornings when the weather outside was cold but you were warm inside your house. I loved this feeling and I didn’t want it to stop. He let go of my hands and opened the car door for me and I was disappointed but a fuzzy feeling still lingered around where his hand had been. He walked over to the driver seat and got in.

“ Jaejoong, you really don’t have to do this. I am content with the way I look,” I said looking down at my uniform.

“ I’m not saying you don’t look nice but it is good to have change once in a while,” he suggested.

“ I don’t like change,” I simply stated. It was true that I hated change because of change I was lonely right now but I was beginning to like change because Jaejoong had come into my life. Change is inevitable.

“ I didn’t like change either but we can’t do anything about it but also because it could possibly bring better things to come. Please, I wouldn’t force you if you really don’t want to but I really want to do this for you,” he begged. I contemplated for a while, it should be fine right?

“ Fine,” I replied quietly.

“ Great! This should be fun, I always watch people in movies do this,” he said with excitement. I smiled at his excitement, a guy that wants to give people makeup over is amusing

** At the salon **

Jaejoong and I were looking at hair magazines and there were so many I don’t think I want to look. This was the part I was dreading the most, my hair had become apart of me. It concealed lots of things: thoughts, fears, and tears that I cried.

“ I don’t really want to change my hair too much,” I looked at Jaejoong who was still looking at the magazine.

“ I figured you would say that so I already told the style what you want. They are preparing for you now,” he said still looking at the magazine.

“ What?” I asked.

“ Don’t worry, we take things slow. We won’t be coloring your hair or do anything too crazy. Just a simple cut,” he stated finally setting down the magazine and looked at me.

“ People should at least see your face,” he continued and patted me head. The exact opposite of what I wanted, people seeing my face.

“ We’re ready for you miss,” a girl appeared in front of me and pointed her way to the back. I was reluctant to go.

“ I’ll wait for you here. Don’t worry,” he smiled and motioned for me to follow the girl.

“ Don’t worry miss,” she comforted with a smile.

I followed her through the corridor and to a private room. I guess wealthy people had more privileges. There was a guy with glasses who was by the sink.

“Come sit down,” he pointed to the seat in front of him. I hesitated but listen to the man and sat down, I closed my eyes and let him do whatever he wanted. After what had seemed to be forever, the hairstylist stopped touching my hair but my eyes were still closed.

“ You can open your eyes now miss,” the stylist’s voice rang through my ears. I hesitantly opened my eyes. Who was staring back at me? I touched my hair and the figure in the mirror mimicked my movement. It’s me! I didn’t like to look in the mirror for too long. My hair was still black like Jaejoong had promised and the length was shorted about four inches from the hair that used to run down my back but the stylist had cut face framing layers and styled it to be curly.

“ You look beautiful miss and I must say my work isn’t bad,” he said with a satisfied smile.

“ Thank you,” I murmured quietly.

“ Your welcome, are you ready to do back to Mr. Kim?” he asked. I was silent, I didn’t want to know Jaejoong’s reaction. Would he like it? I probably looked hideous compared to all the girls he has dated.


“ I’ll leave you for a minute miss,” the stylist smiled and left while I was still staring at myself in the mirror. I must be brave, I needed to face Jaejoong no matter how scared I was one day or another.

~ Kim Jaejoong ~

“ Mr. Kim, miss is ready but she seems scared to come see you. Would you like to go see her instead, it’ll make her feel better instead of having you surprised by her,” my stylist, Jong stated while I play a game on my phone.

“ Okay,” I simply stated but in reality I was actually scared of what So Eun would look like. We walked to Jong’s station and I took in a deep breath and peered through the door to find an angel sitting in the chair staring at her own reflection. It was So Eun. Jong then patted my back and left me alone.

“ So Eun?” I called out.

“ Uh… Jaejoong?” she turned around. She was as beautiful as I remembered her the other day in my backyard. She quickly covered her face.

“ What’s wrong?” I asked as I stepped toward her.

“ It’s not natural,” she muffled through her hands, I could help but chuckle at her cuteness.

“ I think you look nice. I feel like I am looking at you rather than your hair,” I stated but she still had her hands to her face.

“ I’m going to tickle you if you don’t put your hands down,” I warned but she didn’t listen to my request. I had no choice but to reach down and tickle the side of her waist. She started to tremble and shaking, she was trying to hold back her laughter but it is not going to work for long because I am the master at tickling.

“ I know you want to laugh,” I taunted and sure enough she burst into laughter.

“ Please stop oppa,” she voiced in a shriek while she giggled, the pace of my heart fastened.

“ Then put down your hands,” I simply stated while tickling her. She finally pulled down her arms and looked at with her brown eyes. I felt electricity flow through the room but she broke away from my gaze.

“ Happy?” she pouted.

“ Extremely,” I smiled and pulled her hand. Her hands felt extremely tiny, it made me feel as if it would slip out of my hands if I didn’t hold on tighter and I didn’t want that. I went to the cashier and paid them. Jong was near the front door.

“ Miss you look extremely beautiful. Mr. Kim is lucky to have a girlfriend like you,” he commented. I nodded but before realizing what Jong had said, So Eun was my girlfriend and the thought suddenly shocked me. I pretended to ignore Jong’s comment and handed him his tip and we slipped out the door. I turned around to see a blushing So Eun which I could help but smile to.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the late update but i have been busy!

i'm finally on break but i have to work.

i'll try to update as soon as possible!

thank you so much to all that read my story:

MaryMe

MaiMai36

choidambimi

jlynne

xtinamaria

avid0313blinkers

thejaejjang

thank for the comments.

i love this time of year, it is full of happiness!

happy holidays! ^_^