undeniable fate

My Stubborn Lawyer

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do I feel like you purposely keep me here?" I sighed while sitting on of the stairs.Its been 3 days and you can't believe that you have stayed in a stranger's house for this long.You don't even know who he is except for his name and that he has 6 friends that come here quite often.

 

"No,I don't and please stop eating snacks while walking.The crumbs are all over the floor!" He complained while sweeping the floor.This guy can be very fussy though.Thats another fact about him.

 

"Send me back home"

 

He sighed and place the broom by the wall.He grab the car keys "Fine"

 

"I knew it! you car was just fine right!" You jog towards the door with happy thought of finally going back.Just as you were about to grab the door handle,someone pull you and push you towards the wall.He pinned you with one of his arms by your head.He is not that tall though,just nice.

 

"I forgot something though" he leans in towards you.

 

What is wrong with this guy? omo.Is he gonna kiss me or what? I thought he was joking when he said he will kiss me to shut up,what is this,I'm too young and naive,jebal please go away-

 

"You may open your bandage" he lightly knock on your head,smirking.

 

"what?" 

 

"You did not think I'm going to kiss you right?,"

 

"WHAT.NO" you scrambled out towards the door leaving him smirking to himself.

 

______________________

 

"So tell me what happened actually?" your friend sips her coffee while waiting for you to prepare yours.

 

"Her husband cheated on her but he doesn't want to let her go"You stir the coffee while walking towards the table.A drop of coffee spills on the table once you placed it down.

 

"Aw man.Now,mrs.Joo is filing a divorce?"

 

"Seems like that.Ugh,why can't the husband just let her off since he already has another woman! This is why I hate guys you see,all guys are the same.They have a change of heart very easily.In the end,the girl is the one end up hurting." You complained with your hands flailing around.

 

"Hey,not all guys are the same okay."

 

"Oh~ you're defending them now?"

 

"Come on.You need to fall in love"

 

"Tch.No! I don't trust guys!"

 

"I heard you stayed in a GUY's house for the past 3 days? what is that all about!" Your friend retorted back with a silent hmph.

 

"HOW-

 

"He sent you back home just now right?" your friend smirked,knowing she's winning this conversation.You lean back and cross your arms.

 

"I told you he was just helping me and I'm stuck there because his car was down in the workshop too.I swear nothing happened!"

 

"So there are good guys you see?"

 

"Is he even a guy.."you mumbled

 

"What?"

 

"I mean he's a neat freak.Very detailed,he cooks,he cleans,and not even a spot in his house! I mean real guys are messy right?"

 

"Ohhh~ so now you think he's different?" your friend wriggled her eyebrows

 

Your phone vibrated

 

'miss Seo! I'm meeting up with the girl.Please come with me' 

 

You saw a message from Mrs.Joo.This is the chance to get out from getting teased by your friend.

 

"I gotta go! emergency! ok bye!" you rushed 

 

"Yah!"

 

 

__________________________

 

"Old coffee cafe...Old coffee cafe..ah!"

You walked into the coffee shop and search for Mrs.Joo.Once you saw her and another girl talking,you walked right up to them.

"Hello,I'm Miss Seo.Mrs.Joo's lawyer." you bowed but the girl look at you and then look away,not greeting back.

 

psh.The nerve this girl has.She quickly introduced herself as Dahyun.

 

"Are you aware that Mr.Joo is married?," you politely asked.

 

"Yes and I don't care"

 

You sighed.Mrs Joo gave her a dagger look.

 

"Why my husband of all the people?! Isn't there not enough guys in this world?" Mrs.Joo voice slowly increase,earning a look from the next table.You rub her back,slowly telling her to calm down and not make a fuss.

 

The girl rolled her eyes."Have you ever thought that your husband is actually bored of you?"

 

Oh dear,this girl.

 

Mrs Joo sobs "what"

 

"If you want to know,your husband is the one chasing me around.Instead of arguing with me why don't you have a check up on yourself what you lack of that made your husband find me" She sip her drink and flips her hair.

 

"What is it that I'm lack...." Mrs Joo sobs.

 

You felt hurt too.

 

"If I were you,I would've stopped seeing him once I know he's married but why do you still hang out with him?" You tried being rational.

 

She cross her arms and huffed."Because he wants me.Look,I give him what he wants and he gives me what I want."

 

"Is it because of his money?" Mrs Joo quiet down and asks her.

 

Its actually amazing how she managed to stay composed and not slap this girl for stealing her husband.

 

"Perhaps.Or maybe that you're too boring or too ugly"

 

"hey! that's rude!" You in.

 

"Aren't you the one being rude for interrupting my talk with Mrs Joo?"

 

"what.."

 

"Look I come here to agree that I will never leave him no matter what! In fact,I'm going to get married with him so please don't come here and beg me to leave him cause I'm not"

 

"Then asks him to divorce me! why wouldn't he let me go if he wants you so much?!" Mrs Joo had lose it.Now everyone is looking at us.Oh my god.

 

"Because its fun to see you suffer" she smirked

 

Ah why,this girl..

 

"YOU!" Mrs Joo grab her glass and splashed water right to her face

 

Everyone gasped,including me. "Mrs Joo.."

 

Both of them are now standing up facing each other with angry expression.

 

"You stupid,your husband don't love you!" she screamed

 

"Jebal,please..." You pull Mrs Joo,pleading her not to fire back and make things worse.

 

"Noona!" A guy rushed in between us

 

"Ugh why are you late? Look what happened to me?" She meant her coffee stained dress.

 

"Kihyun.." you mumbled but loud enough for him to turn to you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG.what have you all done to me? TT__TT
Now I feel like making this a fanfic,thanks to Monstax who is ruining my bias list.

I'm addicted to Kihyun please now I'm setting a death trap to myself by making a fanfic of him.

Short chapter though.
Please leave some
love,aye?

 

p/s: Does Kihyun have a sister? or any siblings?