Miss Seottuborn

My Stubborn Lawyer

 

 

'He won't listen to me'

 

'She's my wife.I'll deal with her myself.I hope you stop bugging in our marriage'

 

'Please help me get away from my husband.I can't stand him anymore'

 

Just when you're about to press the pedal the light turn red and you forcefully pressed the brake.Your car stop and you accidentally jerk forward.

"Ugh,why today" you grumble to yourself as you unlock your phone just to see more messages coming in from your clients.You are a lawyer and currently handling a stressful case where the other party is playing push and pull.It drives you crazy enough that this case keeps dragging on for almost months.

"Omo!" you drop your phone when the car behind you honked endlessly.The light is green for sometime now and you were too busy reading the messages.

"Sorry,sorry" you muttered as you pressed the pedal quickly and harder than usual so that the car move faster since the car behind you seems so angry.Geez,impatient people.

Just when you're about to turn in a corner nearby your office,a car suddenly speeds in your way making you reflex and turn the wheel but it was too late when both of the car collide side by side.

 

"miss! omo! ahjumma!"

"someone call the ambulance!"

 

_____________________

 

"Mr.Yoo?"


"Ah yes!"

 

"This is your CT scan result,it seems like you are fine.You may go home"

 

"Thank you"

 

"Welcome"

 

"Ah wait! what about the girl?"

 

"Ah that lady.."

 

The older man pursed his lips and look at him.In his head,he thought maybe the younger one look trustworthy plus he's the one that hit her right?

 

"can you please follow me?"

 

______________________

 

"Ugh" you groaned when you feel your shoulder muscles pricking on your skin.Your eyes fluttered open as you vision slowly cleared up.

You tried pushing yourself up but now the whole body aches and you fall back on the bed.

"What is this pain" you whined,kicking the pillows.

Just then someone walk out from the shower,! ok he is wearing towel but other than that he is only in his towel,the water dripping from his hair,making the carpet wet.He was happily humming until he turn around to see you wide eyed on the bed.If it weren't the pain,you would have scream,grab something and whack him.

 

"Ah..."he cover himself with his arms and then quickly grab his jeans and shirt.

 

You roll to your side to hide yourself in between the pillows.You are too innocent to watch a boy changing his shirt.Why is there a boy in your house?!

 

"Um.." you heard him signaling he is done wearing clothes.

You carefully sit up and lean by the bed.

 

"If it weren't for this pain.I would've killed you.Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!"

 

"Calm down.You can call me Kihyun" he carefully sit at the edge of the bed.

 

"I dont care about your name.What did you do to me?! I'm gonna report this as ual harrasment! I'm gonna sue you and bring you to the court--

 

"shhhhhhh shhhh" he covers my mouth with his hand

 

you flinched at his cold touch and jerk back."Dont touch me!"

 

"Ahjumma..please,let me explain."

 

"Who is your ahjumma?! if I'm ahjumma then you are a grandpa! get out of my house!"

 

He sighed and fold his arms. "First of all this is MY house miss"

 

"What the hell" you whispered and look around.Indeed,your house is not as clean and tidy as this room.

 

"I brought you here because the doctor asked help from me.He said he couldn't contact any of your guardians"

 

"What doctor"

 

"You were in a car accident.Remember? You hurt your shoulder and a bit of bruise on the head" he point to your bandaged forehead.

 

"-and you are the one that cause the accident aren't you?!" you accusingly point your finger at him.

 

"I ddnt mean to- I mean you were driving carelessly too,don't you see the sign board that it is a two way junction"

 

"Its the road to my office,I drive there everyday and this is the first time I see a car driving past me like that.who's the idiot"

 

"h-hey I'm not an idiot.I can prove to you that its a two way junction!"

 

"Go ahead.or I'll drag you to the court"

He sighed "why are you so stubborn.I took care of you and even let you sleep on your precious bed,why cant you just say thank you."

 

You eyed him."You changed the topic"

 

"I was just trying to say-

 

"Forget it."You slowly place your feet on the floor,you count to 5 and carefully stand up.

"Thank you and goodbye!" you slowly limp towards the door. "AH! don't forget to send me a fail of proof that its a two way junction and its my fault" you said before twisting the knob.

 

he rush and push the door close back.

You were about to curse out of him

"the doctor said you need someone take care of you and your family is abroad.Stay"

 

"Excuse me mr.stranger-

 

"Kihyun"

 

"Yes Ki- whatever Kibum or Kiseung.I can take care of myself.Now,please"

You push him aside and successfully walk out the room.You look around the living room for your car keys.

 

"You can't go" you heard that guy's voice again behind you.You sighed,frustrated.

 

"Your car is in the workshop"

 

"Oh no.." you pulled your hair.Its just frustrating that you are in a stranger's house,you car is wrecked and you don't know how much it will cost you and you're in pain at the same time.

 

"I suggest you spend a night here."

 

"In a stranger's house!? Look,just send me off at the train station.I can go back by myself."

 

"Looking like that?" he meant your messed up figure with a bit of torn clothes and bandage in your head and on your cheeks.

 

"Just send me okay"

 

"Not at this hour miss.Its 2am.I'll go prepare your bedroom.Don't try to run away" he said as he walk away towards another bedroom.

 

You can't do this.You need to get away.The trial for Mrs.Joo is in few days.You have a lot of things to settle down.You can't just stay still in a guy's house! 

"Ah..what do I do..," you look sadly at the door.What if you just run away?

He wouldn't care right? who is he anyway to stop you.Geez.There must be nearby bus station anywhere.Its 2am and everyone is asleep,who would do crime at this hour.Plus,you're a lawyer and you can sue them for-

 

"Nope" a hand stopped you from pulling the door.

"Just let me go okay?"you slap his hand but it stay stills no matter how hard you slap his hand.You tried pushing him aside but its as if his legs are glued to the floor.He look at you with his eyes,anticipating your next moves.You kneed him,pushed him,pulled him,everything! he just wont budge!

"Ugh! why do you care if something happens to me?!"

 

"I think I've damaged you enough"

 

"Ahh..now you're admitting that you're at fault for hitting my car?"

 

"Aish,look I'm trying to be kind here.As a guy,I am responsible to make sure a lady is safe and sound... especially after what I did"

 

"As if!"

 

"Miss Seo,can you just listen to me"

 

"No.You are just trying to take advantage of me right? all guys are the same! Move!" You tried to push him away but he just holds both of your arms to stop you struggling with him.

 

"Move" You cried and try  your best to push him away.

 

"Miss,please-
just as you were struggling,you fainted right in his arm.He sighed.

 

"I told you,you are still weak and yet so stubborn"

 

He carefully carry you and place you in the bed.

 

__________________

 

"Ugh not again" you groan as you wake up and see a familiar bedroom.

 

"Yes again" you heard the same voice again.He place a tray of food on the side table.

 

"Why am I here again? This is a nightmare right...nightmare"you chant as you shut your eyes tightly

 

Kihyun quietly chuckled but turn serious again when he saw you open your eyes and pout.

 

"This is reality Hyemi-ah..." you slap yourself 

 

"The doctor said you're fine.You just fainted because you were not properly rested.Take this breakfast and this is your medicine.Make sure you eat it" Kihyun said in monotone.

 

"You're the most emotionless doctor ever"

 

"I'm not a doctor"

 

"Thank god"

 

"Eat"

 

You huffed but eat anyway since you didn't get to have a proper lunch and dinner yesterday.

Once you're done,you sit up and pick up the tray.

 

"No,no.I'll do it" he grab the tray and walk out.

 

You shrugged and decided to take a shower instead (oh you just grab whatever towel you see that is clean).Once you're done,you sighed and look at yourself in the mirror.Sighs,you're still wearing this torn shirt since yesterday.Its dirty though and there's blood too.How on earth did you sleep in this?! Ah yes.. he's a guy.. he can't change my clothes..

 

"You can wear this."He pass you a clean t-shirt of his.

 

"Its okay,I'll change my clothes once I get back home"

 

He sighed "you can't go out looking like a freak like that"

 

he place the shirt on the bed and left the bedroom.

 

____________________

 

"I'm done! You can send me-...what are you doing?"

 

You look at him,comfortably sitting on the couch watching shows.

 

"Oh? I can't send you back" He simply replied without putting his eyes away from the tv.

 

"What?! you tricked me,you trickster.I told you to send me-- ofmphasjdf

 

You walk right to him and attack him with the couch pillows as hard as possible but then he pushed the pillow,accidentally pull you off and you end up falling on top of him.

 

"Ah,my shoulder" you winced.

 

"Are you okay? Did I break your shoulder? you're not gonna die here right?"

 

"Stupid!" you hit his chest then bury your face in his chest while holding your shoulder.

 

"Why am I stupid... should I call the doctor,let me grab my-

 

"Ah! don't move! it hurts!"

 

"oh? okay..."

 

___________________

 

You don't know how long you two stayed in that position but somehow you two end up sleeping ..like that.

You slowly wake up as you feel hot breath blowing on top of your head.You slowly pull yourself away and realise that this guy slept with his arm draped over waist protectively.

You look at the watch and its 7pm.Sighs. It seems like you're staying here again.

You look at him and notice that he has a few cuts on his face too.

 

"Psh.You are hurt yourself and you are too busy taking care of other people"

 

Just then the door barged open and six boys walked in making loud noises but quickly quiet down as they saw you standing in the living room.

 

"Um,are we in the right house hyung?"

 

Kihyun wakes up at the noise,just to be greeted by six boys looking lost.

 

"Oh hey guys" he rubbed his eyes

 

"Um,hyung.."

 

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?,"

 

"Who is that?," A greyish-blue haired boy pointed at me.

 

He turn around and jumped a little,forgetting that you exists.

 

"I..I..She's..hahaha"

 

"Hyung you never told us you have a girlfriend!"

 

"WHAT?!" you shrieked

 

"Oh my god no,please.They are my brothers,miss Seo."

 

 

________________________

 

He explained to them every single detail and they finally understood.But boys will be boys,they still teases us as a couple since I'm the 'first' girl he ever bring home.Oh well,if you can't avoid it might as well just endure it right?

 

You slowly creep behind him in the kitchen.He seems busy preparing food for the boys though.

 

"Hey"

 

"Oh!" He jumped almost dropping the bowl but saved it.He massaged his chest.

 

"Yes? If you still insist to go home,I'm very busy right now"

 

"Can I help you with anything?"

 

"Deh?" He stare at you weirdly as if you have grown a third eye or something.

 

"What?"

 

"Wow,I never know you know how to actually be polite and demure" he scoffed

 

"I'm a girl"

 

"Thats a new fact! wow!" 

 

"Do you want to die?" You pick up the knife

 

"Woa-okay,okay.Here,stir this until the colour change."

 

The kitchen was so dreadfully quiet so you decide to make some noise to break the silence.This guy is seriously too serious cooking.

 

"Is this okay?"

 

"Not yet"

 

You keep stirring.

 

"is this okay?"

 

"No"

 

"is this okay?"

 

"You just stirred like 3 minutes? keep stirring"

 

silence.

 

"is this okay?"

 

"uhm" he hummed not even looking at you,just focusing his work.

 

"is this okay?"

 

"ask again and I'll kiss you"

 

You pursed your lips together.Should you ask again?

 

Oh well,you can sue him for stealing your heart though.

 

 

 

 

Hello!

Make sure you drop down some love okay?
Thank you for reading !