-02-

Awkward Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Changwoo, you already know that I like you as a friend and not more than that, I'm your hyung's girlfriend,"

Again, Seungyeon walked away from YeoOne after she told him her true feeling. Upon hearing Seungyeon confession, he rubbed his face and ran to his love one.

"Yah! Kim HeeSeul!"

Like Seungyeon said, he needs to pull her hand not shoulder to avoid from falling. Yes, YeoOne did as Seungyeon asked. He takes her hand and face him. Both in silence.

YeoOne looks very serious this time and his eyes are filled with love when looking at Seungyeon's eyes. Now, both of them immersed in their acting. Their eyes locked up for a moment.

"Kim HeeSeul, I love You," YeoOne said the word in his script.

Then, he hugs Seungyeon tightly.

"Please don't leaves me. I can't live without you," he whispers at Seungyeon ears.

They hugs for a long time and suddenly both of them just relised that they are so immersed in the acting. YeoOne and Seungyeon released the hugs at the same time. And both of them felt awkward. Seungyeon heart beat so fast but she tried to control her expression.

"Ehemm....sooo how was that?" asked YeoOne while scratching his head.

"Ah? Oh..oh... you mean the acting? Yes, its good! Thats how actor should act," Seungyeon looks away to avoid YeoOne face. She then continued.

"Yah, you said you can't get the right feeling but just now you act so well. You lie to me huh?" said Seungyeon jokingly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter