-01-

Awkward Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon switch off the light as she the last person that goes out from the practising room. All the members already went back to their dorm because of tiredness from the packed scedule.

She decided to use the stairs instead of the lift as she was lazy to wait. The only thing in her mind was bed. She walked and reached the first floor but suddenly she stop walking. She looked at her watch.

Thats weird, I think all the trainee have going back during this time though but why I heard noises from the practise room. Am I dreaming? Or kept hearing things?

Seungyeon felt scared but still braven herself to enter the practise room. She peeped from outside the room to check out who's in the room. After peeping, she released a relieve sigh.

"Yah, not going home?" said Seungyeon while open the door.

"KAMJJAKKIYA!!! YAH! JANG SEUNGYEON!! Why are surprised me like that?? My heart almost going to stop from frightened!"

Seungyeon laughed out loud because of  her friend suprised reaction.

"Is it that funny?"

"You should see your face, Changgu-yah.. its freaking funny," still laughing.

"Stop it! Its not funny at all," said YeoOne annoyingly.

"Fine, fine I'll stop, But can I tell my members about this?"

"Hajima!!! They'll laugh at me for sure," pouting his lips.

"Of course they are... luckily I'm not telling pentagon members though. You should be grateful. By the way, why are you still here? Its already late,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter