Floats - Taehyung

RANDOMLY ONE SHOTS!

Floats - Taehyung

 

 

Taehyung had always have a crush on you since he first saw you in high school. He had been thinking how to confess to you lately.

 

Yoongi, the rich kid from your class, was throwing a pool party on Saturday, and he had invited the whole class.

 

Taehyung arrived the party early, “Ayo! Bros!”

 

Hoseok, Yoongi’s sidekick, chuckled, “Wowow, why are you so early?”

 

“To get these ready,” Taehyung showed Hoseok the inflatable floats, “The girls would like them.” By the girls, Taehyung meant you. He had been calling you since Wednesday, making sure you would be at the party.

 

You walked in with your coral colour bikini. You took a cup of fruit punch and sat by the pool, looking around to see where Taehyung was.

 

You chuckled when you saw Taehyung was busy arranging the inflatable floats. He looked so cute when he was concentrated. Hoseok approached and sat beside you, “Hey, OMG, you look so hot, probably hotter than the sun!” You pinched his side, “Stop it!”

 

Taehyung’s radar detected the “danger”, which made him looked at the direction where you were sitting. He quickly swam, no, walked towards you and called your name. You waved at him, “Tae!” Surely you had good feelings towards Taehyung but you were not the type to confess first.

 

The water made Taehyung harder to walk, he panted when he was finally in front of you, “H-hey.” Hoseok distracted you by talking to you, he even got rid of Taehyung’s hand when he tried to reach for yours.

 

Feeling the urgency of other guys might have their eyes on you, Taehyung took the cup from your hand, you were clueless. Taehyung then quickly carried you and put you on the flamingo float nearby.

 

Surprised by his action, “T-taehyung, what are you doing?” “To get you away from that playboy!” Taehyung answered as he diligently pushed you farther from the poolside.

 

Taehyung stopped in the middle of the big pool, panting. You crossed your arms over your chest, “Now what?” Taehyung’s ears were red, you wondered what was in his mind.

 

“U-uh, I a-ah…” Taehyung bit his lips and took a deep breath. You blushed without knowing when you saw how the water drops on his body glistered under the sunlight. “Do you like these?” Taehyung pointed to the cute floats floating in the pool. There were pizza, donut, frog, but the one you were sitting on was your favourite, flamingo.

 

“I prepared all these for you, I guess you would like i-” You bent your waist and pecked on Taehyung’s cheek. Taehyung was surprised, “W-w-w-what does this mean? Does this mean you like me too? D-does this mean you will be my girlfriend?”

 

You chuckled at his reaction, “Yes!”

 

“YAY!” Taehyung threw his arms up in the air. He pull you into the water with him, spun you around and kissed you.