Sandcastle - Namjoon

RANDOMLY ONE SHOTS!

Sandcastle - Namjoon

 

 

Summer had finally come. And FINALLY, your busy boyfriend Namjoon agreed to step out of the studio for a day and go to the beach with you. You could not be happier.

 

“Here I come!! Be---each!” You shouted loudly and ran into the beach with all your sand tools.

 

Namjoon smiled when he saw how excited you were, “Hey! Wait for me!”

 

You immediately chose a good spot and started building your sandcastle when you entered the beach. While Namjoon setting his stuff somewhere near a tree and sat down. Namjoon had brought a book along with him, but he found that he could not stop looking at you while you were building the sandcastle. You diligently ran back and forth taking buckets of water for keeping your sand wet.

 

Namjoon was not that good at taking photos, so he did not have a DSLR like his brothers did. But right now he wanted to take photos of you, because you looked so beautiful with your bun on top of your head and in your casual beachwear.

 

“Y/N!” He called your name. You turned and saw Namjoon snapping photos of you, so you happily threw a peace sign, holding a sand tool in the other hand.

 

Namjoon was actually recording a video, “Ooooh our baby girl is so pretty when she’s making her masterpiece! Look at you~” Namjoon said as he moved closer to you.

 

You started introducing the castle to Namjoon when you were aware Namjoon was recording a video, he zoomed in whenever you were talking about any particular part of the castle.

 

“Let’s take a look at the back of the castle!” Namjoon walked towards the back of the half-done sandcastle. Then Namjoon literally tripped on his own foot and…

 

Namjoon landed on your sandcastle, a thin layer of sand covered his face. Namjoon was shocked.

 

“Ahhhh! Joon!! My castle!!” You screamed. “You’re so dead, Kim Namjoon!” You wanted to be angry with Namjoon but his expressions when he tried to get rid the sand off of his face were just too cute, so started laughing instead, and started covering Namjoon with sand.

 

And his phone was in your half-filled bucket of water, totally forgotten.