Stay Till The End

That Tumblr Girl

3 Months Later

Yoongi Pov

So I went to the baby shower and I met Ilta's husband. Turns out he knew how I felt about her from the start based on our messages but he wanted to see what might happen as he believed in fate. If fate had decided that Ilta would be with me instead of him then he will accept it. I guess fate was kinder to him than to me. I met Ilta and had a really long chat with her. She understood why I had hid my identity but she also admitted that she should have listened to my reasonings rather than running away. However she is thankful that things happened the way it did because it showed her that she was living in her fantasies and she should stick to reality instead. Baby Yoon was really cute and ironically, Ilta brought up that he is about as grumpy as I am. I told her that we are just misunderstood cause this is a cruel world but we need to live in it so being grumpy is our defense mechanism.

Ilta Pov

I know it was wrong of me to have lied to Yoongi, I knew of his identity months before Namjoon told me about it but I wanted to see how long this could go on. Perhaps it was just a selfish fantasy of mine to want to believe that a famous idol like him could feel lonely and would turn to me for company. Yoongi left too many clues about who he was, I don't think he realised but when he sent me photos of being overseas and his photos matched places that BTS would be at or even when he just sent photos of his hands holding something, his rings were too unique but I guess he wanted to hide away from his idol identity. I have to admit that I did fall for him but at the same time, I knew that nothing would ever last if anything were to happen. I was still and am still in love with my husband so when Namjoon contacted me, it was a wake up call for me to leave my fantasy and go back to my reality. I also knew that unless I did a drastic reaction, Yoongi will not voluntarily leave me or stop contacting me so I chose to hurt both him and myself instead. It did hurt to lose someone who I considered as a trusted friend so I only had one request to Namjoon. I told Namjoon to keep in contact with me so that I know what is going on with Yoongi with the condition that I will be cruel to be kind and stop all contact with him. Namjoon agreed to that although Seokjin oppa did want to kill me when he found out what Namjoon agreed with me.

I never thought he would spiral to such a dark place but it happened and it made me feel even more sorry but I was about to get married hence the only way I could try to move on was pretend that nothing happened. I had invited Namjoon on the condition that he will be the one to inform Yoongi about my marriage when the time is right. Who knew that he had his own issues with Zico oppa as well so yup, nothing was informed until baby Yoon was born. I felt it was high time for me to finally meet Yoongi with his real identity and so we did. We talked and resolved our issues. I am slowly moving on and I hope he is too.

Yoongi Pov

Somehow this song by BlackPink called Stay has been stuck in my head since the day I met Ilta during the baby shower. Maybe because I had wanted her to stay so badly but I guess it was never meant to be. As I left the party venue that day to meet Namjoon and Zico hyung so that we can toast to their wedding as they had finally returned after a long honeymoon trip around Europe since they needed that time to properly catch up while both of our agencies were firefighting the media attention after the marriage was announced, I bumped into someone who seemed familiar yet unfamiliar. She had blonde hair with pink and blue tips that looked like the colour of pantone and the way she said sorry to me, she sounded shy yet tough. When she looked up at me and realised who I was, she looked a little shocked but I just smiled at her and told her that I'm Yoongi, just a normal guy today and not Suga. She actually chuckled at me and said to me that her name is Haru-Yun. She saw me looking puzzled and explained that her parents wanted a positive name for her that means day and sunlight so that her days will forever have sunlight and bright paths. 

Somehow looking back at how I met her, it seemed almost like fate. I was leaving Ilta (night) and met Haru-Yun (day & sunlight). As I was thinking back of that day, I got a message from Haru-Yun asking if she could drop by my studio as she wanted to tweak a track for a background music for her YouTube videos. Turns out, Haru-Yun knew Ilta from work as they both worked at an advertising agency but Haru-Yun did her own YouTube videos on the side so we both had some form of common topic to talk about and started hanging out since that day. I replied her that it's fine for her to drop by and asked what track she wanted to tweak and she spook me when she mentioned it was Stay by BlackPink. If that wasn't a sign, I don't know what is but I'm hoping this day & sunglight will stay with me till the end.

 

The End

Hi all, yes I left it as an open ending as it was the way I have been planning for this story to end.

I hope you liked this story and thank you for staying with me throughout it all.