| ONE |

Peter Ji and The SM Boys

NARRATOR'S POV

The island seemed different than before. In the many years that Hansol has been here, never has it glowed like this. Everything seemed more vibrant and brighter than before. The wildlife are running about the jungle's floor rapidly and the small fairies came out of their homes to twinkle across the air in what seems to be excitement. The air was sweet and crisp, relaxing Hansol. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Finally, you are here.

A loud, joyous laugh breaks Hansol's peace. Two of the SM boys are dancing around in circles with the small fairies. From the fairies movement, pixie dust was being sprinkled on the boys' bodies and was hit by the sun's rays creating a beautiful glow.

Hansol smiles happily. They are already in joy yet they do not know the reason behind everything that is happening. He should tell him, he has to, but because of the big smiles on their faces he cannot bring himself to ruin their current fun. The task that needs to be completed could either be easy or hard depending on who meets who first. He prays it will be them.

The door to the treehouse opens with a creak and out came Johnny, one of the SM boys. He walked over to Hansol and stood next to him, watching the other two SM boys. "Should you really put it off?" Johnny questioned. He was not the leader, nor was he the second eldest (who is second in command), but he knows a lot. Sometimes too much, according to Hansol that is. This is something Johnny knows. He is not some genius, just someone who is highly curious and very sneaky.

Every island has a home to live in and furniture inside. One of the rooms in the home is a library for the leader that holds all the information on the island, the boys who go there, and more. The library is locked by a key that the leader keeps with them, though, it is not hard to get a hold of the key. Especially if the leader of the island can be easily tricked and spaces out quite often.

Everything Johnny knows about the island is from snooping in the library. He did not have much time after he took the key, Hansol would eventually notice its absence, so his knowledge of the island is limited. It is still higher than the other SM boys who only know the things the leader deems shareable.

Johnny waits patiently for Hansol's answer, smirking when he hears him give a big sigh. "I shouldn't..." Hansol trailed off. Johnny looks over to his leader and smirked. "But...?" He knows he is right. This is not something that should be pushed off, even for a few minutes.

Hansol turns to him and gazes with wide eyes. "I... I guess I am giving myself time to gather my thoughts and maybe form some type of plan. I still need to inform the others on what exactly is happening. They probably think we are getting a new boy. Will they even be ready for what is to come?" He rambles on, his thoughts a jumbled mess. All he can think of is the negative things that can happen. They could lose a boy. They could lose...her.

A hand came to rest on Hansol's back, soon moving up and down in a soothing manner. Johnny gives him a reassuring smile. He does not doubt his leader's ability. "Do you have no faith in us? We are the SM boys! Although, you should keep an eye out for Taeil. He could fall and break his ankle. Wouldn't be surprising. That clumsy boy..." Hansol laughed at Johnny's words then wraps on arm around his body and gave him a squeeze. A thank you for helping calm his nerves.

Johnny broke the hold to grab Hansol's right hand, "Lets go educate these boys."

+

A small group of fairies gather around a sleeping figure. They talk amongst each other in what sounds like quiet squeaks to humans. One fairy flew down and lands on the girl's face. It's small hand grasps her nose. The girl's face twitches from the touch of the fairy that tickles her nose. The other fairies squeak excitedly from seeing the small amount of movement. Their actions brought on a wave of bravery to the lone fairy. It walks carefully across the girl's cheek and stops once it is at her eye. Using two hands it pries the eyelid open only to shriek when it sees the big brown eye staring at it.

The fairy quickly flew up to join it's friends as the girl sat up. Sora peers up at the small humans in curiosity. Never before has she seen such things. Fairies. The ones from story books and movies were flying right in front of her, staring back at her. It is hard for her to believe, but with the evidence right in front of her face she can not deny the truth.

As the fairies begin to fly around her head she finally got a look at her surroundings. Luscious green trees and other plants replaced what was her dull apartment. The ground is soft like her carpet, the grass is long and weaves through her fingers as she swipes her hand across it. She breathes in deeply. The air was much fresher than that of the polluted air she breathes in everyday back in the Chicago.

Sora stood abruptly, scaring the fairies who then flutter around her cautiously. "Where am I?" She asks out loud though she knew the fairies will not answer. She has been to caught up in the scenery to truly comprehend where she is, wherever that may be.

She looks down to see herself still in her white nightgown, her feet bare. Is this a dream? She walks over to one of the surrounding trees and runs her hand across the trunk. The bark is rough on her skin. Below her, ants crawl across the ground carrying an array of different things. Everything is too real to be a dream.

The fairies around her twinkle, catching her attention. They motioned with their small hands to what she assumed meant to follow them. Cautiously she walks behind the group deeper into the jungle. She keeps an eye out for the fairies in case they change direction, but every now and then she is distracted by movement from animals that scurry near her. Some animals seem to be following the group, though they stay a small distance away from her.

The sun's rays are starting to disappear behind the canopy of the tall trees above. Goosebumps formed on Sora's body as the air grows colder. An animal runs away from the group in a flurry of movements that make small crunching noises from the fallen leaves and sticks beneath it's feet. The sound makes the fairies stop and turn towards that direction. Other animals that followed then begin to follow the other and run in the direction they came.

Sora looks in front to see a dark figure standing in the shadows. The fairies notice the person too and flew away to the trees in shrieks. Ignoring the obvious behavior of the animals and the fairies, Sora moves forward in slow steps.

As she got closer she can start to make out the figure. It is a boy with short brown hair. He peers at her for a moment, but then a small smile forms. Feeling a slight ounce of relief from the smile Sora presses on. "Hello..." Her voice shakes from the anxiety racing through her body. One smile does not mean that the boy means no harm.

The boy tilts his head slightly. His strong gaze makes Sora stop. He his lips then speaks in a smooth voice, "We've been expecting you."