402

Compiling em all

He knows he shouldn’t feel like this.


Not when the one he's been thinking about is about to walk on the aisle, walk to where the groom is, clad in simple black suit ,waiting.


He knows about it before, that he shouldn’t keep those feelings.


When the one he's been thinking about pacing around in front of him as he wore a forced smile, worrying about their wedding.


He kept a calm face, laughing even when the one he's been thinking about gave him their wedding card, and his name carved nicely on the card, as a guest.


He even agreed to be their photographer for their big day, saying that it's what best friend do, helping each other.
Seungcheol knows that he's supposed to be happy for his best friend, but somehow he still hopes that the one he's been thinking about will realised about his feelings that he never dared to confess to anyone except his cat, S.Coups. What a coward.


Seungcheol knows, but he can't.


He remembered their first encounter, him and his best friend.


It wasn’t a decent one, with Seungcheol being the clumsy worker that somehow managed to tripped on some customers feet, causing him to stumble and the tray he's been holding flew away, with the strawberry milkshake that was supposed to be received by the pink haired customer, ends up on the customers clothes. He really got it bad.


Gladly, the customer aren’t mad. But Seungcheol did received a hard glare and a nice long nag from his manager.

Three days after, they meet again, at the rooftop on their school.


Seungcheol found out that the latter is younger than him. A year younger. He also learns that the younger took music class two weeks after. And somehow they ended up as best friend.


3 years into their friendship, he realised that he has fallen in love with his best friend. Two years after that, he still kept it as a secret, except to S.Coups.


Two months later, his best friend drop the news.


Seungcheol knows that he should forget about the feelings, since the one he's been thinking about just say her vow.


And Seungcheol was sure he'll be able to forget his best friend, his secret crush, cause he has Jihoon by his side, with their fingers intertwined, and a camera on his free hand, as he captures the moment of the groom and the bride.

 

.......

This is such a nonsense. I need some break from math and this is the result.

I have exam tomorrow and until next week. And I'm worried about my math and chemistry. T^T

Wish me luck!!

Please ignore all the misspelling and grammatical error!

Thank you for reading.

The tilte didn't have anything to do with the story. It's my room number. Sorry.