Two is enough!

Compiling em all

Domestic!au

Fem!Jihoon

 

 

 

“Honey, I promise if you do as I say, I’ll give the chocolates. Okay?”

He giggled, nodding furiously as he stands still. Gripping on his mother small shoulder, he raised on his legs up, allowing the woman to put the pants on.

Jihoon sigh in relief. Slowly, she guided her son’s feet into the pants. She smiled, happy that her son finally gave in.

Her son, however, has other things in mind. In a flash of light, Alex turn his small figure and ran away from his shocked mother. Giggling fills the house as the small three years old boy ran away from his mother, clad in only his diapers.

“Alex! Come here!” Jihoon sprint after her son, bumping into her husband on the way. “Sorry, I’m going after Alex!” she said in a rush, trying to get to her son that somehow manages to get to the front door.

Alex giggled again, showing his perfect row of white teeth, before slipping out from the house.

Jihoon slam her forehead. “Aish this kid! Alex!”

Her husband laugh, calmly sitting on the couch, newspaper in hand. “Just let him, Jihoon. You know how he is.” And he continued laughing at his wife and child’s tug of war.

She huffed. “Don’t just laugh. Come and help m- OH MY GOSH! He’s knocking Jeonghan’s door!” she shriek, earning another handful of laugh for the man.

“Seungcheol!!”

Laugh. “Yeah, I’m coming.” Seungcheol lazily stands up, and went to retrieve Alex from Jeonghan. That kid already went inside Jihoon’s best friend’s house.

 

And finally, after such a long time, three of them manage to get in the car, ready to go to Seungkwan’s wedding, along with Jeonghan and Jisoo in the car behind. Jeonghan looking gorgeous in her sea blue dress while Jisoo, well he’s always gentleman anyway.

The woman let out a heavy breath, glancing at her cheeky son from the side mirror. She needed to change his clothes when they arrived. “I’m tired.”

Scoffed. “Well, that’s the bittersweet of being a parents.” His eyes never leaving the road.

Pout. “I never thought it would be this tired. And even after three years, I still couldn’t understand how Soonyoung manage to took care of three kids.”

“He loves kids. You know that.” Swiftly, Seungcheol breaks when the light turns red.

Jihoon turned to face his husband. “I told you one is enough, why did you ask for more?”

Smile. Seungcheol wink at his wife. “Cause I love you.”

Eyes rolled. “That is definitely not a reason.”

Grin. “Don’t be mad, cutie pie. Think about this pumpkin.” His right hand caressed Jihoon’s small baby bump. “Pumpkin, don’t give mom so much trouble, okay?”

Seungcheol step on the pedal, laughing again when Jihoon decided to pinch his arm. “No more after this, okay. Two is enough.”

Seungcheol make a face. “Can’t promise. You’re hard to resist.”

Jihoon’s eyes widened at that. She pinch Seungcheol’s arm as hard as she can, earning a not so manly scream from his husband. “Try it.” She threat.

Smiling painfully, he replied. “Will do so.”

And he gets a smack on his arm.

Alex lift his head from the delicious chocolate cake that Aunty Jeonghan and Uncle Jisoo gave him, smiling -showing a row of now brown teeth, in courtesy to the cake- at his parents playful bickering.

 

 

 

-----

Inspired by my brother's an his wife plus his son.

thanks for reading!

leave some comment below, and if you have any idea, do tell me!

and I mainly write Jicheol, but I can write other pair too!