Final x2

Madness served on a plate

 Warning: vulgar language


 

 

The five begrudgingly dragged their feet into the kitchen, lazy from their full bellies and alcohol.

As Jiyong stepped into the entrance, he was stunned into slience.

Messy was a an understatement. The kitchen was in utter chaos.

Red stew was splattered across the counter and floor. The kitchen was covered in a layer of white, the bag of flour went 'poof' when the cat had jumped on it much earlier. Tiny pawprints in red and white were everywhere. Pots sat on the stove, the condiments floating within the half cooked contents inside. The oil had formed a puddle, the cap wasn't screwed on tightly and the bottle had fallen on its side. Grocery bags were strewn here and there.

"Yah! Dong Youngbae! What went on here while we were outside?!" Jiyong turned to his best friend, disbelieving. How on earth is this place his kitchen?

As usual, Seungri can't really keep his comments to himself. "Woah~ We should have made this a movie, 'cat vs human', you know, like 'cowboys vs alien. The five of us is way neater and cleaner than Youngbae hyung and a cat."

"Shut it, maknae. It was all because of that damned cat." Too irritated to be nice, Youngbae became unusually brash. "Make the cat clean up too." He grumbled.

"I think it already did. The fish, I mean." Seungri interjected with his smart alec commentary again.

"Shut it, maknae!" As if being scolded by Youngbae wasn't enough, Jiyong had to join in too for him to finally zip up his mouth.

Meanwhile, bystander Seunghyun was leaning against a wall with his arms around the shoulders of a giggling Daesung, who was being hugged back to front. Seunghyun had been doing some ad libbing for the situation, whispering nonsensical dialogues to the younger man. Since their debut days, he reveled in making Daesung laugh as much as he takes delight in annoying the maknae.

"Enjoying the show much?" Jiyong asked, no, not really asking but rather, accusing. "Can you both try not to glue to each other whilst we get to work?"

"Yes, hyung." Daesung replied respectfully, knowing that the leader was on the edge of snapping.

Who wouldn't?

" Youngbae and his brilliant idea." Jiyong cursed under his breath, rubbing his temples.

Daesung turned within the arms circled around him to give the eldest a hug of his own, placating him before prying the arms away. At least it would stop any whining from the man child.

"Okay, here's what we are going to do. Youngbae, clean the island and counter. Daesung, dishes. Top hyung, trash. And maknae, the floor. I will get the cat." All the tasks were delegated by Jiyong, as usual.

"Why do I get the floor?" Seungri complained to no one in particular, opening a cupboard where the cleaning stuff are kept. Although he had won the 'most loved maknae' poll, it seemed like the other contestants on the list don't know what he goes through to earn his hyungs' love.

"Daesung hyung, put these on." Seungri said as he threw a pair if pink rubber gloves over to Daesung. "Let's not get your girlishly soft hands all dried up." He added and winked.

"Lee Seunghyun! He manages to look all cute yet still manlier than you!" Top yelled, having heard the conversation.

Right then, Daesung turned to face the other members, red running down from his nostril.

"God, Daesung! You're bleeding!" Taeyang exclaimed, running to get tissues while the rest snickered.

When Youngbae went to the younger man with tissues, he finally saw that it wasn't blood. It was gochu jang. "Yah, Kang Daesung!" But he couldn't help laughing, having fallen for the famous 'family outing' prank.

The previously tensed up atmosphere felt much lighter. Daesung's untimely nose bleed prank had broken the tension between the members.

The mood eased up and the boys went about their tasks. Singing a few fast tempo songs from their earlier days, they settled into a rhythm.

Handed with the easiest task, Top was finished in no time, however, he did not laze around. He went over to the maknae, who is still in the midst of scrubbing the floor. Picking up a clean cloth, he wiped off the red colored suds and washed it in a pail of clean water that Seungri had prepared. He was just starting when they heard Jiyong screamed "No! Stop!".

A tiny figure dashed into the kitchen, past Seunghyun, sprung onto the counter which its mortal enemy is currently cleaning. The drenched cat proceeded to shake off itself, sprinkling Youngbae with soapy water in the process before gracefully leaping off the table and strolling away. Like a boss.

"Okay. Why does that cat do this to only me?" Taeyang asked, voice full of resignation.

"Did you step on its tail?" Jiyong had meant both figuratively and literally as he replied with his own question.

"No! I swear. I don't understand it." Youngbae insisted, puzzled by the cat's dislike towards him.

Shrugging it off, Jiyong called after his sister, who was better with the cat, to take care of it while he joined s, cleaning up the place.

Intent on irritating the maknae, Top flicked water from the pail at the youngest. Seungri threw the soaking cloth he held at Top. The cloth missed Top who ducked just in time. It whizzed past him and right smack into Jiyong's crotch, who was stand a little ways behind.

"!" not only was he in pain, the damp area at his crotch looked as if he peed in his pants and it was reddish.

"Sorry, hyung." Seungri called over, his apology sincere, his next comment not so much. "But it also looks like you are menstruating a little?"

Definitely not.

Seungri doubled over with his hyena laughter, laughing so much that he did not notice what Jiyong was going to do.

Sensing something was about happen, Top left his position and took off to where Daesung was still washing the dishes.

" you, Seungri!" Jiyong gritted, enduring the pain coursing from his sensitive area. He, too, took hold of a wet cloth but instead of throwing it, the twirled the cloth so that it twisted around itself. Jiyong held the twisted cloth in both hands, pulling it taut and aimed at the maknae's thigh.

"Owwwwww!!" The loud howl came from Seungri the moment Jiyong fired his weapon, the smacking sound echoed through the kitchen as the cloth came into contact with its target. Seungri bent over, rubbing the injured site.

Before the youngest could recover, Jiyong took aim for his second shot, this time the back of his thigh. He shot a third time at his before the younger could recover from the previous one.

Revenge is oh-so-sweet.

Looking at Seungri hop around clutching his and Top who was once again glued to Daesung's side flicking water at the younger man, the two happily playing, Youngbae shook his head and thought, 'Why am I involved with these retards?'

Luckily, someone had the same thought.

"Boys! Why are you not done?" Dami appeared in the doorway, holding the dripping wet cat in her hold.

The whole situation was just so ridiculous, none of them knew how to react, thus the minute of awkward slience. That is until the cat struggled from Dami's hold. Dami naturally dropped it and the cat ran off.

Again.

They resumed their cleaning and Dami running off after the cat.

 

_____

 

Cleaning themselves up came next after the kitchen.

Now, this issue here is that there are only two bathrooms and each member is dying to shower. The question is who should go first?

Now, it IS the leader's house but to be fair, he would participate in the BIG BATTLE (as declared by the two youngest), which is really just rock-scissors-paper.

Forming a circle amongst themselves, the slience around them was deafening and intense. This was serious matter. A nod from Jiyong signals the start of the battle.

"Rock-scissors-paper!"

The winners of the first round were Seungri and Youngbae, two rock against three paper. The two cheered, hi-five and departed immediately for the bathroom.

"Rock-scissors-paper!"

The second round resulted in Seunghyun as the loser, he had put out a scissors, Jiyong and Daesung had both chose rock.

The next two went into the bathroom just as Youngbae and Seungri walked out looking all fresh and y half , hair wet and trousled.

Seunghyun took the chance and attempted to enter the bathroom which Daesung had entered but was met with the door in his face.

"Not a chance, hyung." The singer told him from the other side, leaving the eldest to sulk alone.

"For VIPs sake, leave Daesung alone!" Youngbae scolded the man child who was lighting up a cigarette, taking out his disappointment on nicotine.

"Youngbae hyung, that's where you are wrong." The maknae refuted his statement. "Fans are so into this 'ship' thing, even better if it's between two males. Like myself and Jiyong hyung, we are known as 'nyogtory' to the fans. Top hyung and Daesung hyung has a ship name too, 'ToDae'."

"What's ToDae?" The confused eldest asked.

"Top and Dae, ToDae. VIPs love it when you are all touchy feely towards Daesung hyung." The maknae replied him, wriggling his eyebrows at the eldest.

"What about me?" This ship thing was really starting to intrigue Youngbae.

"You are what they call 'forever alone'." Seungri shrugged. "Well, they pair you up with other members from time to time. GDYB or SunDae, yea, something like that."

Seunghyun really couldn't care less about this 'ship' thing they discussing, he was puffing away on his cigarette and plotting a payback for Daesung. Still dirty and icky all over, Daesung had just slammed the door in his face and he was more than a little upset.

Deciding on his plans, Seunghyun snuck off, leaving the other two to continue whatever they were talking about. Opening Daesung's black backpack, he took out a set of keys and put it in his own bag.

Brushing past Daesung as he exited the bathroom, Seunghyun spoke in a low voice so that this conversation stays between only the two of them. "I will get even with you tonight, don't even think about hiding at home because you can't. Also, you look really delicious right now."

Daesung stood still, puzzled as he watched his hyung shut the door.

 

______

 

The night was getting late, however none of them wanted to go. It was difficult for them to spend time together like that, what with their own schedules, and with their enlistment dates catching up, moments like that were precious.

The boys were about to make a move when the cat jumped onto Youngbae's lap, padded on the muscular thighs and settled itself, curling up into a ball and closed its eyes.

"Bae, guess you are staying over tonight?" Jiyong asked.

Youngbae raised a brow in slight annoyance and answered in a tone carefully controlled, "Guess I am. Why a cat, Jiyong? Why THIS cat?"

The boys shared a final round of laughter before they finally departed from the apartment.

___

Daesung was about to get into the cab when Seunghyung dangled a bunch of keys in his hand, the jingle of the metal catching his attention.

"Oh, hyung..." He sighed. "Get in..."

Seunghyun gave the driver his address as he entered the taxi.

Looks like the tedious day won't be over for Daesung so soon.

 

 


The towel fighting part is based on my own experience, with all those guys working in the kitchen. I wrote this just for fun so it wasn't very well written. I realised that I haven't updated anything for a month, so I kinda rushed through this.

I'm a Todae trash, naturally there's lots of Todae here.