Chapter 4

Could have been Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, how did go with you and Kim Taehyung?” was the first thing Jongin said when thy entered their house.

All the others had already left for their hotels, or in Jimin´s case, his apartment. The couple had walked the rest of their way home rather quietly, enjoying the warm summer night. So it was understandable that Jungkook was surprised at the sudden question.

“Huh?” “You know, I saw you guys talking back then, and I looked like you had a lot to say to each other. So I'm asking if it went well.” “Oh. Yeah , it went surprisingly well. You were right you know, there was no need to worry. Thank you again”

The ravenette smiled warmly at the other. He didn't wanna know what would have happened if Jongin wouldn't have been there for him. Jungkook was so grateful that he had found Jongin.

 

He stretched his arms out, a sign for the black-haired male to fall in his embrace and cuddle with him. Curling his arms around the older´s waist, he pressed their bodies closer to each other. He could feel Jongin´s warm breath on his neck, and his small hands his hair. He moved backward slightly, only for a second before pressing his lips to his fiance´s.

At the start, it was just a small peck, an innocent press of lips, but he craved for more. It wasn't long till the kiss became more heated. Biting down on the older´s lip, he tried to get Jongin to open his mouth, to shove his tongue in his mouth. But Jongin refused, pushing the younger away and trying to catch his breath.

“We promised, no before the wedding, remember?” he reasoned, panting a little. And Jungkook did remember, groaning in frustration.

It was one of the conditions he had to take in order for Jongin to allow the two weeks celebration before the wedding.

Now he started to regret it because the urge to just jump forward and tackle Jongin into the couch was very strong. But his love for his fiance was stronger than that, so he took a deep breath and smiled up at the black-haired male. “Let's go to sleep, shall we? We still have a lot planned tomorrow.”

He saw the Relief washing over Jongin´s face, a smile spreading over it. Nodding he took his fiance's hand, pulling up the stairs to their shared bedroom (with Innocent intentions only).

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter