Blame

Deception

"So you've been cheating on me for 3 months?" You rolled your eyes you swore it reached your brain and let out a sarcastic laugh. "Soonyoung, you've been cheating on me for 3 months. If you wanted to break up with me, you could have just said so instead of going through all of this you know." Soonyoung looked straight into your eyes.

"I don't want to break up with you. Ever. You know that." He held your hand. "I love you. I would never."

"Look at us. Then why are we in this situation in the first place? Soonyoung, you were cheating on me!" You broke free from his hands once again. You let out a loud sigh and crossed your arms on your chest. You could tell he was just as frustrated as you are. He titlted his head back and closed his eyes. "I would have been okay if you broke my heart into pieces but to think you could cheat on me like this...I don't know anymore"

"Babe, it was just a stupid game." He grunted in frustration. "I game that shouldn't even had happened in the first place" 

You looked at him; you examined his whole existence. Looking at him now, it's as if you have never known him at all. What he's thinking, what he likes, what food he likes to eat or if he even still loves you. Even if it was just a little bit.

"Do you love her?" 

"No."

"How far have you two gone?

"We've never done anything like that"

"You've been running around for 3 months. Something must have already happened."

"I never loved her so there was no reason to. Besides she was just nothing."

"Well, do you want to?"

"No! Never. I only love you!" He yelled as he scrunched his hair. "I don't love her like I love you." You rolled your eyes for the 100th time today. You just couldn't believe what was happening and how the event is turning into. You felt kind of guilty for interrogating Soonyoung like a criminal but you also couldn't help but be nosy on why he cheated in the first. Part of you wants to believe him and part of you wants him dead.

"If she was nothing to you, then why did you get together with her?"

"I told you it was just a stupid bet my friends and I made! I never loved her! I love you" 

"If you loved me, you wouldn't even have had to resort to these kind of stupid things Soonyoung."

"How many times do I have to tell you that the girl I was with is nothing! I don't love her!!" He screamed loud enough for everyone to hear. A big "o" was plastered on his face. It was loud enough to shock you and even himself. He never yelled at you. Never. Not even once. Hell, he wouldn't even let anyone put a finger on your body.

After returning back to his senses, he hurriedly held you firmly on your shoulders. "I'm so sorry babe. I didn't mean to raise my voice like that. I just-"

Soonyoung was furious. And so were you. It stunned you how he even had the audacity to raise his voice like that. He was acting as if he hasn't done anything at all. But then again, you reminded yourself that that’s just how he is. He can never seem to drop a tiny bit of his pride. You always knew he was like this, but still, accepted him for who he is. After all, after so many failed attempts at love, he was the only one who made you insane and believe in love again. Facing him now, not so much anymore. You could almost hear your heart shatter at the thought. Speaking and body languages with such ambiguity, he left you no choice but to start doubting. Besides, his actions never matched his words.

"Just because its you Soonyoung, doesn't make it forgivable. This relationship needs a break."