She's leaving.

7 Years Of Love

 

 

“SooYoung…” MinYoung shakes her daughter’s body, “SooYoungie~ wake up!”

“Ugh~ Omma, waeee?” SooYoung turns her body with her eyes still closed.

“Wake up and go take a bath!!”  MinYoung slapped her ,

“Aish! Waee? This is Sunday. And I want to sleep all day long!” SooYoung whined as she pulling her blanket to cover her all her body.

“No! NO!” MinYoung pulled back the blanket, “Wake up! Now! We’re going to meet Ryeowook!”

SooYoung suddenly opened her eyes, “Eh? She already back from China?”

MinYoung nodded, “Now wake up!” she pulls SooYoung arms and stands up. Folding her arms in front of her chest.

“I thought she’ll be in China for 6 months…” SooYoung said as she threw off the blanker from her body,

“Of course she’s coming back now. Her son is going to get married tomorrow.”

SooYoung sighed, “You don’t have to make it clear, Omma.”

“Oh. Mianhae.” MinYoung covered . SooYoung replied with nods and she gets up from bed, she walks to the bathroom and closed the door.

 After done with showering. SooYoung and Minyoung walked out from hotel to KyuHyun’s House.

They jumped out from taxi and SooYoung looking at the house as MinYoung paid the taxi.

“Are you okay, Honey?” MinYoung tapped SooYoung back,

SooYoung looked at Minyoung for seconds and look back to the house while sighing, “I’m okay.” She replied, “Kkaja.” She added and pulling MinYoung’s arm. They walked to the door.

Knock… Knock…. Knock!!

MinYoung SooYoung’s hair as they wait for the answer. Suddenly the door opens and all you can heard is a squealed from two woman who called their selves mother.

“OH MY GOSH… MINYOUNG!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!”
“ME TOO!! WOOKIE!!!”
“LONG TIME NO SEE!!!”
“YOU’VE GOT SKINNIER!!”
“YOUR SKIN IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!”

SooYoung only laughed at them. Ryeowook got her eyes on SooYoung and smiled,

“Ah, SooYoungie~ come here. I reslly wanted to hug you~” she said as mentioned her to come closer, SooYoung owe her and walked closer to her. Ryeowook (A/N : I feel so weird now writing his name as a woman kekeke) immediately took her to her arms and hug her tightly.

“I’m sorry, SooYoung-ah.” She whispered, SooYoung’s eyebrows furrowed. She was going to answer when suddenly Ryeowook let go of her and smile.

“Come in,” Ryeowook says, Minyoung smile and took SooYoung hand as she walked in.

“Where’s KyuHyun?” MinYoung asked,

“I don’t know. He went out when I told him you’ll be here with SooYoung.”

SooYoung narrowed her eyes, Does he hate me? She thought

“Do you want to eat? Have you had your breakfast?” Ryewook asked

“No, thanks. We’ve had out breakfast.” MinYoung answered, “Now let’s just chatting. I have a lot to tell you!” He squealed

SooYoung giggled, “Okay mothers, I think I’ll leave you now.” She said as she walks to the stairs,

“Where are you going?” Ryeowook asked,

“My room. I mean my ex-room, haha.” She laughed. Ryeowook smiled at her, “It is your room, Honey. And it’ll be always yours.”

SooYoung replied with smile and she bowed a bit, “Kamsahamnida, RyeoWook-sshi.” She turned around and walk to the room where she used to live. Where the memories of her and KyuHyun live.

 

SooYoung’s POV

I opened the door and walked in. I look around as I close the door behind me. This room smells like KyuHyun. I smiled. Did he sleep here? I chuckled and walked to my bed. I the blanket and smile.

“I’ll miss this.” I mumbled. I heard sounds of a car coming so I walk to the window, trying to find out who it is. I smiled when I found out it was KyuHyun. Suddenly my phone ringing,

“Yeoboseo?” I said after picked up, “Oh Donghae-yah, wae? Me? I’m at KyuHyun’s house, wae? Now? Okay. I’ll see you soon.” And with that I’m hung up. I heard KyuHyun open the door and the mothers greeting him. I walked bak to my bed and sit in there.

Just when I’m about to lay my body on the bed, I heard someone knocking the door and open it. It’s KyuHyun. I quickly back to my position and smile, “Hi.” I said

“Hi” he smiled and open the door more, “can I come in?” he asked. I chuckled.

“Of course, this room is still the part of your house.”

He just gave a smirk as an answer. I moved a little to the right, giving him a space to sit. I saw him stepped in with a box in his hand. He put it on the cupboard near door.

“Hi,” he said after sitting beside me, I looked at him and smile.

“Hi.”

“How have you been?”

“Fine.” I replied as I playing with my finger. There’s an awkward moment after that. No one’s talking. I took a deep breathe.

“Soooo…” I paused for a while, “Are…. You. Ner-vous?”  I stuttered,

He looked at me in confuse, “For?”

“It’s tomorrow.” I said nervously

He raised hi eyebrows, “Yes?”

“Your wedding.” I blurted. I saw he got shocked for a seconds.

“Oh.” He replied simply

“’Oh’? I’m asking your feeling, Cho Kyuhyun.” I chuckled. He giggled awkwardly.

“Maybe.” He said, “I’m actually afraid."

“Afraid?” I repeated his word, “Why? You should be feel happy. It’s gonna be the start for your new life with YoonA.” I forced a smile.

“That’s what I am afraid for.”

I narrowed my eyes, “E-eh?”

“I’m afraid because I’m gonna live the rest of my life with woman I don’t love.” He said while looking my eyes.

 

Author’s POV

“I’m afraid because I’m gonna live the rest of my life with woman I don’t love” KyuHyun said while looking into SooYoung’s eyes. SooYoung mouth made a little gasp.

“E-eh?” she tilt her head, “W-what are y-you ta-lking about?” she stuttered

“I don’t love her, SooYoung-ah.” KyuHyun smiled weakly. SooYoung blinked. There’s a silence after that.

“Then…. Who is it?” SooYoung raised her eyebrows

“Mwo?” KyuHyun asked

“Who is the girl?” SooYoung repeat, “The girl you love. Who is she?” SooYoung added after seeing KyuHyun confused face.

“The girl?” KyuHyun asked back. SooYoung nods. “It’s….” KyuHyun paused, “It is….” He looking into SooYoung eyes. SooYoung nodding her head waiting for an answer.

“Yes?”

“It is…… URGH! Isn’t it obvious?!” KyuHyun groaned. SooYoung jump off a bit and furrowed her eyes. She shook her head fast.

“No. What’s obvious?” SooYoung tilted her head cutely.

“Seriously, Choi. Not funny. It is obviously!” KyuHyun rolls his eyes

“I’m not joking! And what’s obviously?! I don’t know what you're talking about.” SooYoung exclaimed

“The girl I love! Isn’t it obviously?!”

SooYoung shook her head, “Who is it?” she nudge him, “Nugu? Hm?”

“You’re so not aware.” KyuHyun sighed, “Just forget it.”

SooYoung pouted and raise her shoulders, “Whatever.” She mumbled.

And then the silence comes again.

“Soo…” KyuHyun mumbled

“Hm?” SooYoung looked at him

“What will happen after the wedding?”

“I don’t know. It’s your life.” SooYoung chuckled

“it’s not what I mean. I mean, what will happen to us after the wedding.”

SooYoung look at him and smile weakly, “I don’t know. Just forget what had happened.”

“I’m s—“

“Hey! What is it?!” SooYoung immediately cut his words and pointed at the box near door after knowing where the conversation will be going on.

“Uh?” KyuHyun turn his head, “it’s…” he stands up and take it to her.

“It’s for you.” He said while handed the box to her

“Me? Ah…. Gomawo.” SooYoung take it and put it on her lap, “what is it?”

“Open it.” KyuHyun smiled. SooYoung nods and open the box. A gasp dancing on her lips after it.

“This is…”

“Your 17th birthday present.” KyuHyun smiled. A chuckled escaping . She looked up and smiled, “Thank you.”

Suddenly SooYoung’s phone ringing. She put down the box on the bed and took out her phone,

“Yeoboseo? Ah, arraseo, Donghae-yah. Okay. Bye.” She hung up and stands up from bed

“Is it Donghae?” KyuHyun asked.

“Ne. I gotta go.” SooYoung said and smiled. KyuHyun nods. SooYoung grinned before she bowed at him,

“Good luck for tomorrow, Oppa.” She said. KyuHyun looked at her with shock expression. She never called him oppa before.

“Good b—“ SooYoung was cutted off by a pair of lip crash on hers. Her eyes went wide and it stands still until the pair of lip left hers.

“See you when I see you.” KyuHyun whispered with his index finger and thumb holding SooYoung’s chin.

And SooYoung just realised something. He kissed her. They kissed.

KyuHyun smiled before turned around and walked out from her room.

---

The next morning is so hard for SooYoung to wake up. She wishes to skip the day and live the next day after that happily. No pains. No sorrows. Happy.

“Soo… Come on! Get up!! We’re gonna be late!!” MinYoung shakes her daughter body, “Up!! Geeeet up!”

“Ommaaa~ it’s still seven in the morning! And we got the plane at twelve! Let me sleep more~” SooYoung whines.

“No! You haven’t packing up your things!”

“I’ll do it later.” SooYoung takes the blanket to cover her body

“NOOOOO!!! UP! NOW!” MinYoung take the other side of the blanket and pulling it.

“Arraseo.” SooYoung give up and gets up. Walking to the bathroom lazily.

---

“Are you done?” MinYoung asked as she tapped her daughter head. SooYoung nods.

“Why are we going this early? Seriously, Mom. It’s only eleven! I could got my sleep more.”

“You sleepy head! Are you sure there’s nothing left?!”

SooYoung look at her luggage while thinking. I think I missed something. But what? She thought

“AH!” She suddenly shouted,

“What? What?! I knew you forget something!” MinYoung exclaimed

“yeah. And the bad thing is… I left it at KyuHyun’s house.” SooYoung threw her self into the bed, “What should we do now?!” she whined

“is that thing really important to you?” MinYoung asked

“Yes. It’s my 17th present from, Kyu. It’s the last thing I had from him.”

“Well…. Let’s take it then.” MinYoung grab SooYoung’s hand and pulling it.

“Are you crazy? There’s a wedding!” SooYoung exclaimed

“Are you nuts? They do it in a church!” MinYoung exclaimed back.

And a minutes after, SooYoung just realize that she’s in front of KyuHyun’s house.

“Ne. We’ll back after a minute.” MinYoung said and bow. She walked to SooYoung who wonderstruck in front of the house, and pulling her hand with hers.

“Come on. The driver’s waiting.”

They walked to the house and knock the door.

“Who’s there?” Someone shouting before opening the door. Its Shindong. He immediately bowed

“Ah, MinYoung-sshi, SooYoung-sshi. I thought you already leave.” He said smiling

“Whoaaa… You look good with that cloack.” MinYoung chuckled, “SooYoung’s left her thing here. Can we come in and get it?” MinYoung asked

“Oh of course! Come in.” Shindong smiled and make a space for them

“Ppali, Soo! Take it!” MinYoung said as she pused her daughter.

“Are you going to attend the wedding?” Shindong asked after SooYoung disappear. MinYoung shakes her head,

“No. Mianhae, Shindong-ah. Just tell KyuHyun I said Congratulation.”

Shindong nodded and smile. “Have a safe fly, MinYoung-sshi.” Shindong bowed.

“Okay. I’m done!” SooYoung shouted from the stairs and walks to her mother, “Come on!”

“Bye, Shindong-ah.” MinYoung bowed

“Bye, Shindong! Have fun there.” SooYoung smiled and walked with her mother.

They walked outside until suddenly SooYoung stopped and turn around, looking at the house sadly.

“I know it’s hard. But you need to be strong.” MinYoung tapped her back and hug her. SooYoung nodded and walk to the taxi with her mom.

They jumped in to the taxi. SooYoung can’t take off her eyes from the house. MinYoung grab her hand and hold it tightly.

“God have a better plans for you.” MinYoung smiled. SooYoung look at her mother with teary eyes. Tears streamin down her face as she nodded. MinYoung wipe it away from her daughter’s face and kissed her cheek.

“Let’s go, Ahjusshi.”

---

KyuHyun's POV

I looked at the crowd through the window. Hoping I could find SooYoung in one of them. But it’s impossible. I won’t urge her to attend this ing wedding. I won’t either. But I just have to. , YoonA.

“Kyu?” I heard my mother calling me, I turned around. “Are you ready? It’s the time.” She asked.

I slowly nod. “Ready or not, I need to do this.” I sighed. I saw she chuckled.

“Calm down, baby.” She hugs me and whispered, “she’s not going anywhere if she’s your soulmate.”

I narrowed my eyes when she parted the hug. I’m just going to asked when Donghae popped out with his uninterested face

“Hyung, your stupid bride is waiting. Come on.” He said

I chuckled and grab my mother’s hand. “Okay. Let’s go.”

I passed furious Donghae with my mother hugging my arms. Here we go. I’m walked in to the curch. Everyone looking at me with their eyes wide open. Am I that stunning?

I walk towards the preacher and YoonA, my future annoying wife. My mother’s my arms softly before smile and release her hands on my arm. She walks to the crowd and sit down beside Donghae’s mother. Donghae take a seat beside her sister Lee SoonKyu who sit beside her mother. I saw Mr. Lee sitting beside Donghae with grin on his face. And if I’m not wrong, I saw SiWon….. SIWON?! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?! Suddenly YoonA pokes me and smile.

“Okay. Are you ready, KyuHyun-sshi?” the preacher whispered. I nodded slowly and sighed.

“Ladies and Gentleman,” the preacher speaks up, “We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony…..” and blah blah blah. I can’t concentrate. I secretly look at YoonA. She’s beautiful actually, if only she wasn’t had those bad attitude, I might be falling for her.

“So, ladies and gentleman. If each of you have something you keep for the bridegroom, you better speak now or forever hold your peace.” I hear the preacher speak. I close my eyes. Hoping somebody will interrupted. One… two… three… four… five. Dang! No one interrupted. My life is done now. I thought,

“So… No one?” The preacher asked. There’s a silence. My heart beats fast. “Okay.” I sighed miserably. “Let’s do the vow, the—“

“I refuse this wedding, Sir.” I heard someone speaks up, cutted the preacher's words. There’s a gasp everywhere. I turned around and found SiWon standing charmingly, “I said I refuse this wedding.” He repeated.

Did I just say he was charming? Oh yeah. He’s perfectly charming for ruining my ing wedding. And I thank him for that.

“You can’t do that,” I heard YoonA mumbled

“Me too.” Now Donghae standing proudly with wide grin on his face,

“And of course me.” Jessica standing proudly between her shock parents

“I’m in.” now it’s HeeChul. I’m going to hug him tightly after this.

“I’m joining in.” Leeteuk followed. I smirked at them and turn back to the preacher.

“I’m sorry, Sir. But I think we need to stop this wedding.” I said smirking, I turn to YoonA

“Sorry…” I mumbled and run to my mother give her a quickly peck on her cheek while whispering

“I’m sorry. But I don’t love her.” I saw my mother nodded and smiling. I quickly took this chances. I run out from the church to the parking lot.

“Kyu!! You miss this!!” I heard HeeChul yelled, I turned around and find him running towards me, “Your key’s car.” He smirks and threw the key to me.

“Thanks!” I catch it and hug him tight. I quickly jumped in to my car. Drive off to my house, I don’t know why. But my heart told me so.  I can’t focus to the road while I’m driving. Thanks god I’m okay.

Just when I’m about to reach my house, I see someone walking out from the gate. It’s MinYoung-sshi!! And SooYoung followed behind her. I speed up my car but fail. They already get in to the taxi and drive off.

 

SooYoung’s POV

“I guess someone’s chasing us.” I heard the driver said, I quickly put my head up. The driver looked at me through the mirror. “Look behind,” he said

I turned my head and found a car behind us.

“I think so. But I’m wondering who is it.” My mom muttered. I investigate the car. I know whose it is.

“It’s Kyu!!” I exclaimed, “Stop!! Ahjusshi, please stop!!!” I shouted. The ahjusshi obeyed me immediately. He stops the taxi and I quickly jumped out,

“Soo!!” I heard my mother yelled.

I run to the road and KyuHyun’s car stop right in front of me. He stepped out from his car and walks towards me.

 

Author’s POV

“What are you doing here?!” SooYoung exclaimed as KyuHyun walks towards her. He stopped right in front of her. SooYoung take a step back.

“I’m here to take you back.” He smirked while trying to catch his breathe

“But you’re supposed to be at your wedding, Cho KyuHyun!!” SooYoung yelled

“It was cancelled.” KyuHyun smile

“WHAT? WHY?”

“Thanks to SiWon and my fellas.”

SooYoung gasp, “You can’t do this.” She shook her head

“Yes, I can.” KyuHyun smirked

“Why do you do this?!” SoooYoung shouted in frustration

“Because I want to!”

“That’s not a reason, Kyu!” SooYoung stumped her feet in furious

“yes it is.”

SooYoung rolls her eyes, “Whatever. I’m leaving.” She turned around but KyuHyun grab her hand

“You can’t go. You can’t leave me.” He whispered. SooYoung smirked before turn back

“And why can I not?”

“Because you can’t!” KyuHyun exclaimed

“That’t not a reason.”

“Isn’t that obvious?!” KyuHyun shouted

“What’s obvious?!” SooYoung smirked, “What’s obvious, Cho KyuHyun?”

“Me! You! Isn’t that obvious?!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” SooYoung chuckled, folding her hands in her chest.

“!” KyuHyun cursed as he ruined his hair, “Do I have to say it?!” he shouted

SooYoung just raised her eyebrows as an answer,

“Isn’t it obvious enough?!” KyuHyun shouted. SooYoung shook her head

“I’ve told you, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I have no idea.” She smirked,

“Okay! Okay! Fine!” KyuHyun yelled in frustrated before grabbing SooYoung arms, “I—I—“ KyuHyun stuttered

“Yes?” SooYoung tilted her head cutely,

“I—I lo—“ he tried t manage his breathe, “I l—AH I CAN’T DO THIS!!” he shouted and releasing SooYoung arms. SooYoung laughed and smirked for the last time before taking KyuHyun into her arms.

KyuHyun stay still with his eyes went bigger. SooYoung part the hug and smile. KyuHyun’s cheek,

“I need to go. We’re late.” She said and smiling

“W-what?” KyuHyun asked in disbelief. SooYoung just shrugged before turned around and walking back to the taxi and went off. Leaving the dumbfounded KyuHyun.

“Stupid Choi SooYoung.” He smirks covering his sad eyes, “I’ll see you soon.”



 

AH I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!! AND SOOYOOUNG UNNIEE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!! DON'T LEAVE KYUHYUN LIKE THAAAT!!! /sobs

that's actually fake sobs of mine =)) nah i'm just kidding. I'm sobbing right now cause this fic is going to end soon *crying* and I'm going to sobs harder if you do not leave a comment. *crying*

So, SooYoung is leaving. So she is leaving KyuHyun. What will KyuHyun do? Will he go back to the wedding and do the vow? And why SooYoung leave? And what's exactly KyuHyun tried to say when SooYoung about to go? Guess it guys!! Tell me tell me!! Tell me on the comment box bellow!!

OKAY!! I'M GOING TO MAKE THE FINAL CHAPTER SO BABAY FOR NOW!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, you!!!! ♥♥ thank you thank you for your supports all this time!! For all my subscribers and my silence readers(you need to leave comment!!) THANK YOUUUU!!! I'M SENDING YOU HUGS RIGHT NOW!!

bye,

-Zenida

Read my other fics http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/149054/what-is-our-fate-changmin-changsoo-kyuhyun-kyuyoung-sooyoung and http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/162127/married-by-accident-angst-comedy-kyuhyun-kyuyoung-romance-sooyoung