Chapter 3

Pull Me Closer

"So... have you found that somebody who would go to the prom with you?"

"Oh my god, yes I did and he is amazing."

"What's his name."

"Choi Hansol, he was like bringing light to my life and..."

"Wait... what? Choi Hansol? That jerk in the football team? Are you kidding Chan? I can't let my brother go out, especially GO TO PROM with him."

"Urgh... stop being too overprotective, I'm not a kid anymore, we are twins, same age."

"No... I'm a minute older than you."

"JUST A MINUTE, OKAY?"

"Well, give me a good excuse and I will consider about it, even though this is risky because I feel like selling my brother to the demon."

"Stop calling him a demon, he's an angel with sparkling eyes, he's like a young version of Leonardo DiCaprio."

"L-O-L, he looks like an octopus to me."

"Octopus are... cute."

"Oh come on, I know you hate them."

"Well, I did... but not anymore."

"Said someone who..."

"Aren't you going to ask me what happened?"

"I don't care but if you want me to do that then... what happened?

"YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I was crying after you had made a call with me and he came by and asked with his lovely voice 'hey what's up?' so I told him everything and he smiled and it was by far the most amazing thing I've even seen in my life. Anyway back to the story, he told me that his friend was the secret guy who sent you gifts everyday and he also said that his friend was so sad to know that now you have moved away, he egged me on and I gave him your number so that his friend could contact you and OMG you can't believe who that was. Also... I asked him whether he had someone to go to the prom yet, because duh... he's hot, you know, and he said 'no' and I said 'Do you want to go there with me?' and he nodded his head 'Um okay why not?' and I was so happy, somebody finally noticed me."

"Oh my god you should calm the down, Chan. And what did you say? How could you give him my number that easy? PS: Who's that secret guy?"

"I'm not telling you but... it's someone who's close to you."

"Jisoo?"

"Nah."

"Jeonghan?"

"JISOO AND JEONGHAN ARE DATING, WONWOO."

"Seungkwan?"

"Ew no, of course, he's like a ing diva he wouldn't do that for sure."

"Seungcheol?"

"That's a no no, he's a nerd and I would never ever give him your new number."

"WHO IS IT?"

"Actually you guessed correct but I just skipped it. If you could send me a picture of you hugging Mingyu then I would tell you. But I know my brother well... he will wait until that person show up because he doesn't have guts to hug his..."

"CHALLENGE EXCEPTED."
____________________________________

"Why is the class so noisy?" Wonwoo asked Jun who was checking his homework, he only came 6 minutes later than he usually does and now the class is talking about some mysterious .

"Oh, haven't you heart it?"

"Hear what?"

"...That?"

"That what, what the are you saying?"

"Oh my god you haven't for real."

"Can you please stop acting edgy and tell me what is going here?"

"Okay, but keep it secret."

"Fine whatever."

"Mingyu broke up with Nayeon."

"Wow, that's it? Well good news is that I knew that they wouldn't last forever since we met."

"Yeah, but they will get back to each other soon, like last year. They broke up for like 10 million times and then a kiss brought them back together everytime."

"When did she get dumped?"

"Last night, duh... it was all on the internet."

"I bet Nayeon cried a lot."

"Why do you even care about her now? I think Mingyu is the one who cried, he is one of those sensitive boys that girls like."

"He won't cry for sure."

"How could you know that? You guys have never talked anyway. Or have you?"

"Yes, no I mean what you said is correct, I don't know him. Erm... I just... know it. You know, I have strong instincts."

"Oh, Nayeon is coming to town."

Jun looked at the door, Nayeon was walking in, crying silently. Her eyes were red and her face was pale like a corpse.

"She looks so awful, we should talk to her." Wonwoo whispered as Nayeon was walking to her table with her face buried in those pink gloves on her hand.

"She meanly treated you, remember?"

"But I'm not like her."

* * *

"Hey, are you okay?" Wonwoo gently asked, he could see that Mingyu was staring at him, looking surprised.

"I don't need you to be poor for me. You must have felt happy now?" Nayeon yelled.

"No, I'm not. It's just... even though you might treat me bad, but I'm not going hate you or happy while you are sad. I'm not that kind of awful person."

"Why are you so kind to me, like this?"

"I'm not kind... but nobody should have a broken heart." Wonwoo looked straight into Mingyu's eyes "And believe me, who made you feel like this, will suffer the worse things."

Nayeon kept crying, the silence remained for more than 2 minute.

"Maybe... you can talk calmly to the person who did this to you and... have some solutions to solve this?"

"Are you sure?"

"I don't know. Maybe... yes? But you are not going to die if you try."

"Okay."
____________________________________

"Alright class, I have good news." The spring is coming and our school is going to hold a festival the next month" Mr.Lee said with his low voice. He took out a pink box from his bag and put it on the table "Here are the jobs that each of you will participate in it written in each piece of paper, before you leave the class, please take one."

He looked around the class and tapped his hand hard on the table.

"We may start the lesson now, and if I see any of you being noisy, I'll give you a 0 for the next test."

'What jobs are there in the fest?' Wonwoo passed a note paper to Jun.

'Since our school is masive, we have to work with 2 other classes. We have 4 games booth, 2 food court each grade, which means 12 games booth, 6 food court but but only 1 kissing booth and a makeover booth with 3 students from each grade. Other school's students are coming, too.'

'Dude, I know how to do Math. PS: It's massive not masive.'

'I'm a CHINESE. Don't expect me to be perfect all the time in other language. PS: Are you going to invite your friends and your brother? It would be nice if I could meet them.'

'No, it's an honor for me to introduce you to them.'

* * *

"What was in your paper?" Jun asked Wonwoo right after they had walked out of the class.

"I haven't opened it yet."

"Give it to me." Jun yelled, he took that piece of paper from Wonwoo's hand and accidentally tore it.

"Great." Wonwoo rolled his eyes, he picked a part of the paper up "What is K?"

"Ermm... K? Are you sure that you read it correctly?"

"Of course I do."

"It's not only K, it's KB, means kissing booth."

"WHAT?"

 

Sorry for having posted it really really late, guys :( Lots of things happened to me but I promise I won't drop this fic and I will try to update every week. But first, let just all pray for my Math exams to be high enough so that I could be able to pass the subject at the end of the term. At least a B please, or may I say 80/100?