Chap 1

Pull Me Closer

Have you ever had that kind of thing when you felt like everything inside your stomach, your guts, liver,... everything became so hot and your heartbeat suddenly increased ridiculously fast but you don't know why. Because nothing happened to you, your body was kind of pushing you, to aware of something which might be bad. And that was exactly what Wonwoo had been feeling since he walked out of his house half an hour ago. He could even hear that kind of thing which sounds like the beat of the drums in a rock concert. His heart was punching his chest so bad that he actually wanted to put his hands inside and take it out to see what was wrong. But he was curious and he really thought he enjoyed it. The noise came from the class woke him up in a very unfriendly way. He soon saw his only friend, Jun was waving his hands while pointing at the seat next to him, which he had probably saved from the girls who wanted to sit there because of his drop-dead handsomeness.

"I don't know why I had a bad feeling about today." Wonwoo gently smiled then threw his bag on the desk.

"I know. I have never seen such a confusion in you eyes like that." Jun patted Wonwoo's back "But don't you worry, I'm always here and if someone hits you, I will crush him with my Kungfu." He threw a pencil up and sliced it into wooden pieces.

"Seriously?" Wonwoo rolled his eyes "Oh crap, I forgot to do my homework." He scream.

"Well then, you had better not look into the teacher's eyes because he will call you up to check it. I have been using this tricks for like... millions of time." Jun winked.

"HE'S COMING." Hoshi, the big-headed and noisy student (also big mouth, too), yelled. Everybody rushed into his chairs.

"Alright, kids..." The teacher said with a deep voice, he was old, pot-bellied and short. He's literally everything that came through your mind when you think of "professor".

'Don't look Wonwoo, he will call you up.'

"Your beloved friend who took a 2 months break because of his heart surgeries had already came back, along with his girlfriend who took care of him, of course." The teacher continued "I don't want you kids to waste your time greeting in my class, so leave it later and take your homework out."

'Don't you dare look at them, Jeon Wonwoo, even if you are super curious right now. Just look down.'

"Ouch" Wonwoo shouted with his low voice. He looked to the left a little bit, he saw a sparkling pink dress, with glitter, bows and laces, touched his elbow. And believe him, it was somehow really sharp.

"Oopsie." A girl said with her sarcastically high voice, along with a laugh.

"You owe him a sorry, Nayeon." Jun beat the table really hard, causing it to make a loud noise.

"You poor little thing." She murmured.

"I hate them so much." Jun passed a paper to Wonwoo right after she moved.

"Who?"

"Them, Mingyu and Nayeon, duh."

"I can't read your handwriting, why is it so ulgy? who?"

"I said Mingyu and Nayeon. Turn around and look at them." Jun whispered while pretending to scratch his nose to cover his mouth.

Wonwoo acted like he needed an eraser and turn around to borrow Seungkwan, who was busy painting his nails pink. There they are, 3 tables behind him. Mingyu must be the tan guy who was smiling, arms around Nayeon's, a quite pretty girl, back. Oh no no, this can't be true, he can't control his heartbeat and his breath anymore, it's not because of "love at first sight" or something, he's totally shocked.

"You okay, Won?" Jun shook his thigh.

Wonwoo didn't seem to care, at all. Mingyu stopped laughing, he looked at Wonwoo, straight in the eyes with a surprise look. Nayeon realized the change on her boyfriend's face, too, she changed her eyes' direction, and they were whispering.

The last thing Wonwoo could remember before he passed out is that Jun was yelling his name.
____________________________________

Wonwoo woke up with a terrible headache. What happened in the classroom was unbelievable. He saw that Jun was sitting next to his bed, looking at the window, so he asked.

"Where am I?"

"The school's hospital. You passed out for 2 period. Are you feeling better now? So that we could come back to class. We still have half of period 3 left."

"Actually, I want to skip until lunch, can we?"

"Excellent idea." Jun smiled with sparkling eyes "Do you want to sneak out, I know a very beautiful place."

Despite having studied here for a month, Wonwoo knew nothing about this school. It was massive and he didn't have time to discover it. The school had 4 buildings, with lots of flowers and trees. Jun led him to a small garden behind the last building.

"This place was thought to be haunted, but I think it's cool." Jun said.

The grass was much more taller than other places. And there was a swing under a big blossom tree.

"Hop on, I can push it for you." Jun giggled.

"The nurse said you passed out for stress, what happened that moment?" Jun asked Wonwoo.

"I...I don't know." Wonwoo blinked his sharp eyes.

"I think that there was something between you and Mingyu, or Nayeon."

"No...I-I don't know Mingyu. I don't know them. They are strangers to me."

Jun hummed but he was not stupid. He knew that it was that the correct answer, his instincts told him that. But if Wonwoo doesn't like to talk with him about it, then it's okay, he will find out himself. They took their lunch 15' early and ate it under the tree. Wonwoo was so tired so he fell asleep, without noticing that his best friend was still talking next to him.
____________________________________

Wonwoo opened his book and a paper fell out.

'Meet me after class.'

The paper smelled good.

'Why am I doing this?'

Wonwoo didn't know who sent him that, so he decided to go around, climb 6 floors down, then up.

"What do you think you are doing, idiot?" It was Nayeon's voice, in his classroom.

"I go check?"

"Well, of course, because you are stupid and your brain is just as small as the pearl on my earrings."

"I thought it was big, well... bigger than yours." Wonwoo chuckled when he saw Nayeon's face. He might look nice, but he was his old school's sarcasm king, so you had better not mess with him.

"So I'm going to get things straight, you, stay the out of my man. A cold person like him, who only talks 5 sentences with me per day, had wasted 4 to tell me that he fell strange while you look at him. And don't dream to take him away from me."

"So... you must be like... unable to hold him? That's why you're aware of this fabulous ?" Wonwoo bursted into laughs, again, this time, Nayeon put her pink, shiny backpack up and ran out, not forgetting to make loud noise from that tall high heels.

" Does he really feel strange while I look at him like what she said?" He stopped laughing "He forgot me."