The Ghost Beside Her

The Maknae's Ghost

 

    I opened my eyes slowly only to see white surroundings around me. Where am I??  I successfully stood from the bed and what I saw just hospital equipments. Oh, I'm in hospital but I couldn't feel any pain. Just a bit dizzy but I guess I just fine.

Suddenly, the door burst opened revealing Yoona who cried miserably while running to me. No, not me but the bed beside me.  I turned around only to see the biggest shock of my life. My eyes widened and my heart trembling like crazy. NO... IT CAN'T BE.. And my hyungs busted in the room too. Jaejoong hyung, Yunho hyung, Junsu hyung, Yuchun hyung; all of them were crying. The worst one was Jae hyung as he shook my unconscious body violently asking me to wake up. My body?

I looked at both of my shaking hands surpisingly as I think this is just a dream. Oh right, tell me it was a dream. I closed my eyes tightly to make sure this is a dream. When I opened them again, I saw the same thing; the crying hyungs and Yoona.I can felt tears coming from my eyes like a river. No, tell me this is not happening. I'm not dead, right? I'm a Superstar, the famous one. I could not be dead now. I glanced at Yoona, my wife. How can I left her after a few months of our marriage? I promised her to always take care of her and never stop of loving her.

Our marriage was a secret as only our family and SMTOWN friends knew about it. We cannot reveal this to public because of our demanding career. The rule of stardom is Sacrifices.  I still remember the time when I announced our marriage to friends, they just couldn't believe it. I saw the looks on Victoria's face- yes, she liked me but I can't accept her feelings because my heart only belongs to Yoona. Even Donghae- obviously everyone knew his crush on my wife but who cares? Me and Yoona was a happy married couple. But I think its ruined now.

Because I'm dead..

  Yoona sat on the bench at the hospital garden while hugging herself.  The coldness of the night air made herself shivering. I just wish I could talk to her and hug her so that she would not feel cold.  If I didn't die, I will surely carry her to our bed and nagging non-stop.

Footsteps can be heard as I turned around to see my bestest friend in the whole universe, Kyuhyun walking with his gloomy face of course. Okay who doesn't sad when I'm dead? Me, the Asia superstar? Oh, come on! The next thing I knew was he sitting on me. Yes, I repeat ON ME, literally.

Wait, I'm a ghost right? His back emerged through my body and he didn't have any idea that he sat on a ghost. Alright, who know?  By the way, I've never seen Kyuhyun like this before- NEVER. He always bright and came up with new pranks in every two hours, freaking two hours. This time his face looks so sad, dull and frail.

Wait a minute.

Its supposed to be me to have a face like that. Its hurt to die, leaving the loved one behind- obviously its happened to me. I dont even know what I feel but of course there's a lot of sadness.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun spoke. " Don't be like this, Yoong-ah... He will sad seeing you torture yourself."

  "Quick pour the sauce!" Yoona cheerful voice was heard from the apartment. Her eyes sparkling seeing the yummy carbonara in front of her.

"Seriously you need patience, Yoong!" Kyuhyun'voice a bit high as his right hand which the veins arising poured the sauce over the tender spagehtti on a white coloured plate.

Yoona soon reached the fork from the drawer and immediately shoved a spoonful into . Kyuhyun chuckled at the scene while wiping the table with a cloth. She made the sign 'thumbs up' while chewing the special home-made spagehtti.

Finally, I can see her face brighten a bit after my death.

  I'm in the center of Seoul, where everything were connected. Too many crowd here walking passing me like I never exist. Yes, I'm just a soul or better ghost. The news about the death of Shim Changmin still buzzing through the nation's households as it will never stop.

I stared at the big screen, seeing hyungs or  my co-members of TVXQ were interviewed by the reporters. It must hurt a lot as I can see Jaejoong's hyung lifeless expression, dar circles on everywhere and they looks tired.  How I wish I wasn't die...

 

Today, Kyuhyun proposed Yoona to be his wife. Honestly, indeed I was jealous but what to do, her live must go on. She can't live with my shadow approaching her everyday  and Kyuhyun must have kept his feeling for a long time. I knew Kyuhyun is indeed a good person who I can trust to take care of Yoong but he must lessen the time with his another wife, Starcraft.

To tell the truth, I never knew he has those feelings to my wife. At te beginning, I was the first one to take the action by asking her for date. It must hurt him a lot until at the point I just want to stay alive and apologize to him.

Yoona looked at the ceiling, precise to the big screen as the form of a round dome in the National Planetarium.

"Visitors, this is the universe. It's full with many stars that live far away from the earth." Tom Hanks' voice echoed,breaking the silence in the theatre hall.

Kyuhyun turned his head , giving the sign to the staff to stop the slideshow.

"Kyuhyun-ah... Thanks, stars are so beautiful." Yoona said while the man smiled, happily. He stood from his seat and kneeled in front of her. He took her hands and played with her long fingers.

"I'm about to ask. Will you marry me?" Yoona frozed on her spot. " Okay, I didnt by the ring yet but what would you say?"

A smile crept onto her face and soon was replaced by beautiful laughter.

    The curtain was drawn and Kyuhyun lefted his face. A smile crept onto his face as Yoona came out with the dress. The wedding dress looks very suitable to my love Yoona and I knew Kyuhyun also concluded so. Their wedding will be held ahead one month. I feel so happy but at the same time, sad.

I'm sad because the choding Yoona is no longer mine.  But its okay though because I knew I can trust Kyuhyun, the only man I could gay for.Lol

Anyway, I hope they will be happy forever and love each other till death.

Dear God, in the next life I want to reincarnate as TVXQ's maknae Shim Changmin again. I want to sing with my other four hyungs; Jaejoong, Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun and please make me fall in love with Im Yoona again.

Oh and please give Jaejoong hyung his superb cooking skill again so that he could cook for me forever. :)

Truly yours,

The ghost Shim Changmin.


 Flashback 2 years ago

 

A sweet couple ran under the rain as the thick cot was used to protect them. They headed to the restaurant across the road. They opened the door and quickly entered the restaurant. They chose the table near the glassy wall as they walked.  Yoona shivered because of the cold while her eyes wildly looked out the restaurant fro the glassy wall. The rain was heavy!

"Cold?" Changmin asked and she smiled.

A few minutes later, a waiter came to take the order. "Can you increase the heater?" Changmin asked the waiter who nodded upon the question and walked away to do his job..

Changmin stared into Yoona's eyes and took a deep breath for his next words. " Yoona..." he called her.

Yoona watched his boyfriend with a questioning stare . " You know that we supposed to watch fireworks at the festival, right?"

"......."

"I was about to done this during watching the fireworks but suddenly the rain came down and I can't wait anymore." he paused. "Yoona, will you marry me?" he asked with a pleading eyes as he held a diamond ring.

She smiled when she asked him to put the ring to her fingers.

The end.

 

 

 KYA~~~ HOW IS IT?

GIVE A COMMENT ARASSO?!

TODAY IS 26 DEC... HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARRY TVXQ!!!♥December.26.2003♥

 

 

Oh and Merry Christmas!