FIRST DEAD MISSION

YOONGI the beautiful sun

Until he hit a body and a bunch of key flew away in front of him, all the ghost disappeared so he turned around to apologize but the tall man looked at him furiously into his eyes which made him feels butterflies in his stomach.

“I –I -I a- am s- so s- so- sorry” he stuttered out

“You make my keys flew away so take it now, you little bastard!”

“Geez. Why all of sudden call me bastard? When I didn’t meant to hit you on the body purposely”

“You wanna know why?” Yoongi nodded

“Well, you face show it all! You are little piece of s and the bastard and maybe a ”

*PANG*

There is a Red hand- mark on the tall guy’s face. The tall man looked at Yoongi with surprise while Yoongi walked to the keys and threw it on the guy’s face without looking. Well, he didn’t meant to threw it onto the guy’s face but he just don’t to see his face which only made him much more angrier.

“How rude is that guy?! He just called me a ?! Maybe he is the one who is the !” he kicked a rubbish on his way home

THE TALL GUY POV

‘OUCH! That is hurt’ I said in my heart

“Sir Are you okay?” I nodded

“Search me information about this little Min Yoongi guy”

“Who is that guy? I meant have you met the guy?”

“Well, just now I met him. Our first time meeting each other and he have attract me. And don’t ask me many questions just search for his info as soon as possible.” He walked to their car

YOONGI POV

I walked my way home using shortcut which was a bad choice because this alley was very dark and so silent. No one will use this alley at this hour except a stupid boy like me. That stupid tall guy made me chose this way because of anger, I don’t think about it wisely and all I think was home, home and home. My home sweet home is everywhere in my mind. Argh!

“MIN YOONGI!!!”

“No! Stay away!”

“Help me, please” he kneeled down

“I don’t want…”

“Please…”

“Okay, what is it?” I got to his level

“I want you to follow me,” he started walking

“To where?”

“Just follow can you?”

“Fine” I followed him

He suddenly stop at a forest and looked at me. He stared me up and down for about 20 minutes and I felt like I am here.

“Hey! What are you looking at?”

“Nothing” he turned around and walked

“I tell you something. I usually hang out with my best friend name; Tae Woon. He is nice and perfect but cold sometimes. We both are really different. He is calm and obedient. Meanwhile, I a hot- tempered, bad and always treat him badly but we are still bestie. One d-“

“So he killed you?!” I cut him while making a shock face

“No, dear. It is not him”

“Then who?”

“If you let me finish my story, you will know”

“Okay, finish it.”

“Where am I?”

“You are in front of me”

“Yoon~”

“What?”

“Don’t play around”

“I don’t play around. Do you see I playing in a round? No, right?” he nodded

“So, I don’t play around. I just answering your question because I am n-.” he kissed me on lips sweetly

“Well, you are not really answering my question with the right answer.” He said after he pulled up (?) his lips from my beautiful lips

“Y-you” I fell onto the ground while touching my lips

“I am what?” he kneeled down

“You stole my very first kiss that should be with someone I love!!!!”

“Well, I don’t ing care” he made a poker face to me.

“How dare you do that?!”

“I dare to do anything I want to whoever I want also wherever I want”

“You little rascal!” I tried to chase him but he was faster than me because he is a ing ghost.

“BOO!” he poked me- tickling me, made me laugh non-stop and he blocked me onto a tree.

I was panting needing more oxygen after all the run and the laugh. He kissed me again but this one was so lustful and he tried to earn an entrance from but fail so he spanked my made me gasp and he got what he want. I tried to win but failed- we were in that positions until we were needing for air.

“You are so beautiful” he his lips

“Thanks” I did the same

“Also a great kisser”

“Shut you mouth”

“Okay. But why are we here?”

“You need my help”

“Owh! Right! Where do I stop?”

“One day”

“One day what?”

“I don’t know”

“Can I kiss you again to get the memory?”

“Hell, no!”

“Okay then. I won’t tell you and won’t send you home since we are already deep in the forest”

“Argh! Fine, you little stupid rascal!” he kissed me for 3 seconds

“Thanks! Now let’s continue! One day, we were on our way here, he felt tired so we take a break- we were so into our conversation and then we blank. I saw him being drag while he was blank out and then I fully blank- being separated by each other to different place. When I woke up, I saw two guys that I don’t even know and suddenly beat me up until I can’t move- he stabbed me a few times around my body and a few on my face until I am dead in a horrific condition. And there is someone recording it all secretly. Please find him and ask him to give the video to the police station so they will be caught.” He suddenly stop his trace.

“Why you stop and how can I find the guy?”

“You need to see this. But don’t scream too loud.”

“Huh?”

He showed me his dead body and I almost scream at how scary it is but he hugged me as soon as I wanted to scream. I mumbled my scream on his chest and hugged him tightly. Well, this is my first time see dead body in real life. I usually see it in my dream.

“Shh… don’t worry, I am here for you. Shh…” he rubbed my back

“Now tell me how I can meet the guy you said?” he kissed me ‘again’ and all of his memory send to me and I see everything clearly.

“Where should I go to?”

“To a place that you never been before that is…”

 

TO BECONTINUE! (1108)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo! my dear beautiful turnicorns! I am back! Sorry for late update~! I hope that this will satisfied the time of you guys be patient! (what did i meant? u guys understand it? meh, nevermind. forget it) I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter and mostly this whole story/fanfic! And Thank You So Much for the Comments and Subcribings. It really infires me! See ya again! Bubye!