CHAPTER 1

YOONGI the beautiful sun

One day, Yoongi walked to his rooftop house and saw a ghost boy sit on his rocking chair. He's afraid and slowly walked to his house front door but the ghost boy stopped him.
"W-what do you want, Jungkook-ah?" He came near to Yoongi's face.
"I want you to play with us," there's 5 other ghosts that appeared behind Yoongi.
"I want to sleep. I'm so tired,"
"No you can't! We want you to play with us!" Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's wrist and held it tight until Yoongi felt its burning. Jungkook's eyes turn red and its shine like light.
"O-okay. I'll play with you guys and please stop it. It's hurt," Yoongi tried to let his wrist go.
"Great!" Jungkook let his wrist go- his eyes turn into its normal color and he showed his bunny teeth.
After about 2 hours of Yoongi played with them, finally he can get his comfy bed. After changing into pyjamas, he went to his bed- ready to sleep but there's a voice whispering into his ear.
"Stop disturbing me! Can't I get my sleep, can I?"
"Okay! I'll help you but first give a nice sleep where I don't have any nightmare,"
just then the whispering voice disappear.
Next morning, Yoongi woke up at 4 in the morning and he did sleep well- he doesn't have any nightmare. After taking a bath, he went to kitchen to make breakfast then,
"Oh my god!" Yoongi saw an ugly ghost squating near the stove.
"Yah! I want to cook breakfast over there,"
"So?"
The ghost didn't move.
"So, please get away from there before I hurt you while cooking. It's dangerous for you to sit near the stove especially when I want to cook, you know that?" The ghost stood up and change his look into a normal human look.
"You do care about our species, don't you?" He came near to Yoongi.
"Yes, I do care about you all. Is it wrong?"
"No but maybe if you're not careful, there will be a ghost or more will fall for you,"
Yoongi hit a table as the ghost come near.
"What do you mean? Why ghosts will fall for me?"
"Our species might fall for you if you care so much about them,"
the ghost blocked Yoongi with his arms.
"You're joking right?"
"No, I'm not,"
"It's ridiculous! NOBODY will fall for me,"
"It's up to you if you want to believe or not. I just want to warn you,"
Yoongi pushed him away.
"Okay~, by the way why are you here? Who are you? Where did you come from?(no eodi eseo wat neun ji)" Yoongi started cooking his breakfast.
"Will you cook pancakes with honey on it?"
"If you tell me about you and the things I need to know,"
"Okay. I'm Byun Baekhyun, from Buncheon and I'm dead because of an accident,"
"Why are you here?"
"I need your help,"
"I know you need my help. You said it yesterday,"
Yoongi served the cuisine.
"Hehe, I forgot. I need you to see this girl," he showed a picture.
In the picture has a beautiful girl with black long hair.
"She's my girlfriend and I supposed to meet her on the day I'm dead,"
"Then?"
Yoongi took a bite of his pancakes.
"I want you to give her a message and a present,"
"What is it?"
"Please give her this necklace and say that I'm so sorry for not being with her on our anniversary day,"
"Ok. Tell me where is she,"
"She study at Jeonju Art High School,"
"Okay. What her name?"
"Her name is Kim Tae Yeon,"
"Okay, after school you bring me to her,"
"Okay!"
He dissappeared.
After school, Beakhyun leaded Yoongi to where TaeYeon is. When Yoongi in his school, Baekhyun protected him from other spirits. Yoongi did surprised for a few times but Baekhyun who is by his side when he is in school chased them away by making a scary face. Okay! Back to present, Yoongi bumped into a girl when he walked into the school while playing his phone.
"Mianhae, oppa," she said while bowing.
"Ah! Gweanchanna," he bowed.
"She is older than you, Yoongi," Baekhyun whispered.
"Are you older than me?" Yoongi asked.
"I'm 16. You?"
"I'm 14. I should say sorry to you, noona. Mianhae,"
he bowed again.
"Ah! Gweanchanna. What are you doing here?"
"I want to find Kim Tae Yeon. Do you see her?"
"Yes, she is in her class. By the way, I'm Jung Soo Yeon and you?"
"I'm Yoongi," 
"Why you want to meet with Tae Yeon?"
"I have a message for her,"
"What is it? I can give it to her,"
"Go to Tae Yeon now!"
Baekhyun whispered.
"Get away from her, Yoongi!" He continued.
"It's okay. I want to give her on my own because it is a private message,"
"Okay. Let me show where is her class,"
"No need to, noona. I can find it on my own,"
"Okay. Bye Yoongi,"
she walked away.
"If you meet her again, ignore her, arraseo?" Yoongi put his earphones in his ears and followed Baekhyun.
"Wae?" He pretend that he is on the phone with his friend so nobody look at him like a weird guy.
"She is a for me,"
"Why you said that she is a for you?"
"Because she want to have s*x with you, Yoongi,"
"How do you know?"
"I'm a ghost and I know what people think and I know the future. You know that ghost has speciallities, right?"
Yoongi hummed.
"Well, my speciallity is I can read people mind,"
"Ah~ I see,"
"We are here,"
Baekhyun stopped in front of a class.
Yoongi opened up the door and found the lady who was in the picture that was given by Baekhyun. The lady was looking at her phone with a sad face.
"Are you Kim Tae Yeon?" Yoongi asked politely.
"Nae. Who are you and why are you searching for me?"
"I'm Yoongi and I'm searching for you because I have a message for you,"
"What is it?"
"Mianhae, Tae Yeonnie. I don't want to break up with you but I have to. Mianhae for not being with you on our third anniversary. I'm really sorry. I have something for you. I dont knowif you like it or not but I hope you'll like it,"
Yoongi gave a box.
"Why you talked to me like that? You're not my boyfriend and I meet you for the first time just no-"
"Noona, It's not from me, it's from Baekhyun your boyfriend,"
"What? From my boyfriend?"
Yoongi nodded.
"Where is he? I want to talk to him," Tae Yeon stood up.
"He's dead,"
"You must be kidding me!!"(you mu be kiddin’ me! You mu be kiddin’ me! you you mu be kiddin’ me!)
"No, I'm not. He must break up with you because he's dead,"

"No way! You're lying!!" She fell to the ground
"Follow me,"

After a trip to Baekhyun's grave, Yoongi sent her home then he went home.
"Oh my-! Yah! Baekhyun-ah, why don't you go dissappear? Why are you still here?" Yoongi said while opened his bathroom's door. He glad that he wear clothes after taking a bath.
"Because you're here," he mumbled.
"You supposed to be dissappear now,"
"Are you hate me to be here?"
He pouted.
"Yes because you will disturb my life,"
"No I won't disturb you,"
"Okay, we'll see if you disturb me or not,"
Yoongi went to his bed.
"Are you going to sleep?"
"No I'm not. I want to knit you with my rubbish so I can throw you away,"
"What? You're so cruel,"
"Can you keep quiet? I want to sleep,"
"Ha-! I knew that you want to sleep!"
"Then, why you asked me if I'm going to sleep?"
"Just need a confirmation,"
Yoongi hummed and went to his dreamland.
After a few minutes of Yoongi sleeping, Baekhyun lay behind him and hugged him. He put his arm on Yoongi's waist and the other under Yoongi's head. 
"Yoongi, you're a Beautiful TaeYang that has a very thick wall of swag. I love you," he put his nose on Yoongi's head and smell Yoongi's strawberry hair.
"I hope I can have you, TaeYang," he kissed Yoongi's head.
Next morning, Yoongi woke up at 2 in the morning because of someone jumping on his precious bed.
"Yah! Let me sleep!"
"I want you to play with us,"
he said.
"I'm feel so sleepy and lazy to play with you guys, Taehyung-ah,"
"Please, please, Yoongie,"
he pouted.
"Argh! fine!" Yoongi got up from his bed, went to bathroom.
"Yay! Yoongie gonna play with us!"
"Can you shut up, Jimin-ah?"
"We're too excited to play with our Syubbie,"
"Whatever,"
They played together.
At 4 in the morning, they stoped playing and gathered around.
"How you guys dead?" Yoongi asked.
"I'm dead because of a group of boys bullied me," Taehyung said.
"I'm dead because of an accident when I want to go to my village in Busan," Jungkook said.
"I'm dead because of cancer," Jimin said.
"I'm dead because of too handsome,"
"Stop saying that you're dead because of too handsome, Jin hyung. By the way, I'm dead because of be a too jamfull person,"

"You're same like Jin hyung, Namjoon-ah. I'm dead because of someone jealous how great I am in dance and kill me," we all laughed.
"Actually, I'm dead because of my house infires," (infires, man!!)
"How can your house infire, Namjoon?"
"Because I want to cook but end up I'm burning up (bultaoreune) the whole house,"
"Owh,"
all of them said at the same time,
"How about you, Jin?"
"I'm dead because of a crazy girl killed me,"
"Why she did it?"
"Because she is too obsess with me. She said that i'm ruining her live and too pretty to be a boy. She killed me with a knife and buried me in school yard because I reject her,"
"Owh,"
"How can you see us?"
Taehyung asked.
"Since I'm dead, I always follow you and you can't see me but after an accident, you can see us, right?" Yoongi nodded.
"You've into an accident before?" Jin asked in disbelieve.
"When?" Jimin asked.
"A year ago," they 'o'ed.
"Can I ask something?," Namjoon raised his hand.
"Shoot,"
"Why you always come home with bruises except yesterday?"
"He being bullied,"
Jungkook answered.
"How did you know?" Hoseok asked.
"Because I follow him since I'm dead and after he can see us, I follow him only a few times,"
"Why you follow me?"
"No need to know,"
"Hm, I need to get ready for school,"
Yoongi went inside his house and got ready for school.
Yoongi made breakfast and then went to school while listening to music through his headphone. And when he arrived...
Bam!
Yoongi being punched by a boy and Yoongi groan- hung the headphone around his neck.
"What did you want, bastard?"
"We want you to do our ing homework,"
they pushed him on the wall behind the school.
"I dont want to,"
"Guys, beat him up,"
the leader said and the others start beating him up.
"Fine! I'll do it," he gave up after about 30 minutes of being beat up.
"Great, boy," they gave last kick before went away.
Yoongi got up from the ground and walked slowly to the sick bay. On his way to the sick bay, he saw Jungkook run to him then Jungkook held his shoulders and help him. Yoongi walked with his head hung low then suddenly, a boy stopped in front of him and he and Jungkook stopped their stepped. The boy held his chin with his thumb and pointer then Jungkook dissappear. He made Yoongi looked at him and he smiled to Yoongi and Yoongi did the same.
"You look worst. Let me help you," he put Yoongi's arm on his shoulders then put his arm around Yoongi's waist.
They walked to the sick bay together.  When they arrived, Yoongi being asked to sit on a bed while the other find the first aid kit.
"Sorry, for not introducing myself before," he brought the first aid kit and sit on a chair beside Yoongi's bed.
"I'm Kim Won Shik a sophomore and you?" He continued and start treating my wounds and bruises.
"I'm Min Yoongi a freshman,"
"What happen to you actually?"
"Nothing,"
"Tell me,"
"I'm not even know who you are and you asked me to tell you what had happened to me. I'm sorry but I cant tell you,"
"Okay. Well it's done,"
he kept the first aid kit away and suddenly hug me.
"I hope we can meet again," he kissed Yoongi's forehead and went away.
'What's wrong with him?'  Yoongi thought and he walked to his class and thankfully the teacher didn't come in the class yet. Yoongi took a nap before the teacher came into class. After school, Yoongi being dragged to a dark and unfamilliar room by a boy.
"This is our homeworks. Tommorrow the teachers want it so tomorrow give it to us as quick as you can," They threw their bags in front of Yoongi and went away. ' you, ing lazy bastards!' Yoongi cursed in his head. He took those bags and went to his locker to take his homework and went to school's rooftop. He played some random songs through his headphone and did the homeworks for hours. He went home after midnight because of that ing homeworks- after he put all the homeworks in his locker. On his way to home,
"Help me," a ghost appeared in front of him and it made him shocked of the sudden appear.
"I can't. I want to went home now. Go away," he whispered.
"Help me," other ghost appear.
"I don't want!" He shout whispered.
"Help me," ànother five ghosts appear out of nowhere.
"I don't want to," he walked backward while the ghosts came near him.
He backed off until he hit a body and...
♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤
How is it? I hope you'll like it!!! Please upvote and comment.