Sunbaenim I'm a naughty boy (pt.2)

Hyuna Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna's pov

Me and Jin arrive at the cafeteria I'm shocked that they're fewer people here I hate being around with many people.

"Hyuna their not here yet they'll probably arrive soon perhaps do you wanna order a food for us?" Jin asked.

"Sure" I said with my poker face. 

He chuckled while pulling me at the counter. I gave him my WHAT- look face.

"Hyuna you'll be fine you won't be out of place with us, their all cool and besides you have me and Jungkook by your side" "Thanks, Oppa but I'm not the friendly type of person" He gave me a REALLY- look and I replied him my UHUH- look. 

We both laugh afterward since we keep exchanging word faces. 

"Don't worry I'm here" He assured and gave me a pat on the head.

Woahh!! Having a big brother is so nice I wish I have siblings. I thought while pouting.

"Oppa what's a good food here?" I asked

"Do you eat a lot? Mostly girls like salad right?" Jin counter back

"Oppa are you kidding me! You want me to eat mostly grass and leaf?" I give him a weird look. "You'll be shocked how I eat later" I laugh to myself

"So you're saying your not those types of girl who goes crazy about their 'diet meal'?" Jin arched an eyebrow to me 

"I'm way different from them, trust me Oppa you will never imagine how much I can eat. Beside why only eat those leaf when there's more delicious food" I smirked while imagining delicious food.

Jin laughs "Well I guess will get along pretty well Hyuna" 

"You mean? FOOD IS YOUR LIFE TOO?" I asked with full of excitement. 

"YES! OF COURSE!" Jin replied with excitement as well.

WOAHHH!! FOOD MATE BUDDY <3

Jin and I start ordering different food we almost order everything on the menu. Some people is even looking at us when they saw how much food we have on the table. 

"Woah hyung is this your treat for us? Woah!! Hyung your really the best caring for your dongsaeng" This weird guy said while making cute faces. Follow with other people and oh Jungkook's with him too.

"Oh you guys are here? You guys came in the right time. Sorry V I didn't treat you guys, Me and Hyuna can finish this together. Right Hyuna
?" Jin replied to the guy and to the others then looked at me.

"YEAHHHH!!" I yelled in a cheerful way.

"Noona you can eat that much?" Jungkook asked. I just nodded as my reply because I'm excited.

"I guess will have to buy are own then" This other guy said who has small eyes with dimples.

"Wait up who is that girl hyung?" The small guy asked. He's that small but his the smallest compared to others.

"Sorry! I forgot to introduce myself" I bowed as my apology and bow again when I introduce myself. "Hello, My name is Kim Hyuna! Jin's classmate and friends and also Jungkook's friend" I smiled.

They all look at Jungkook with amusement and Jungkook look at them back with confusing written on his face. 

"Well, I love to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter