Let The Reason Be Love

Love Me For A Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't love me for fun…

Let me be the one…

Love Me For a Reason…

 

“Just go, don’t you hear me ? I don’t want to hear anything from you. Someone who can’t trust me, don’t deserve a talk. Go !” He gave his back again to Bobby, but Bobby did not want to go yet. “Not until you answer me. You know I’m jealous. You know the reason why. You know I love you. Yes, I doubted you. But I don’t think you’ll stay for me, for someone like me. Now you tell me, what should I do ? What should I do with this love for you ?” Hanbin was still at his place and did not want to look at Bobby nor answered him. Bobby could feel tears were streaming on Hanbin’s cheeks. His body moved on its own because of it.

 

He hugged Hanbin from back, so tight, that he would accept any fate as long as he could stay like this for now. Hanbin wanted to shove Bobby’s back hug, but he missed his bunny a lot. He wanted to spend time with Bobby, but he did want to be egoist with s. They deserved his full attention too. But it seemed he neglected Bobby’s feeling in the process. He did not think Bobby would be jealous and doubted his heart for him. He wanted to smack Bobby thousand times for his idiotic jealousy, maybe he was drunk until he could distrust him, but he realized Bobby was actually still not confident.

 

How many times should I tell you, that you’re beautiful just the way you are ? Should I serenade you with song from Bruno Mars ? So, you’ll have more faith in yourself and in our love ? How can I make you realize you’re the most wonderful person on earth for me ? How, tell me, Kim Jiwon…

 

“I’m sorry, I know I’ve said it many times today, but I’m so sorry. I hurt you with my stupidity. I love you. But I doubted you. I’m a fool, yes, I’m idiot. But I love you. I don’t know what will happen to me, if I lose you. How should I live if you don’t want to be with me ? I can’t stand being your brother and member. I don’t want it. I want to be the owner of your heart. Not because you already own mine, but because I…” Hanbin decided to stop his silent act and turned to Bobby, looked at him, eye to eye.

 

If saying ‘I love you’ did not work anymore, maybe he had to make an action to make his bunny wake up. Hanbin wrapped his hand around Bobby’s neck and slowly moved closer. He gave Bobby a super short kiss and made Bobby wanted more. “No, you can’t have more. You doubted me. You can go now.” Bobby disbelieved with what he just heard. “No way ! Don’t hang me like this !” He grabbed Hanbin by his waist and kissed him, longer and poured more passion into it. Hanbin wanted to push Bobby for forcing a kiss, but he slowly but sure enjoyed it. It was forced, but the kiss was tender and made him melted.

 

“It’s good to know you’re confident enough now.” Bobby was blushed. “I… Well… I… You know… It was… Uh… Spontaneous ?” Hanbin smirked. “That’s a good start. I like it.” He kissed Bobby and then walked into the door. “It’s more than 15 minutes and those rascals take a sweet time for sure. I’m going to grill them.” Bobby chased Hanbin and covered the door before Hanbin could unlock it. “What now, Bunny ?” Hanbin could see from Bobby’s expression, that he demanded another kiss. “No, okay, everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter