You Keep Driving Me Away

Love Me For A Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And I never know...

If I should stay or go...

 

Second changed into minute, minute changed into hour, hour changed into day, day changed into month and so on. While they kept practicing for their upcoming concerts, preparing for their new single and album and for the TV show recording as well, Bobby’s mind was still restless about his relationship with Hanbin. Not once or twice, but for several times, he caught Hanbin was with Jinhwan, just the two of them, he could not even hear their conversation nor clearly saw what they were doing, cause he could only observe their back. He knew he should have more faith toward Hanbin, he told Hanbin about how he believed in him, but his heart was rebel at the very best.

 

How to tell your heart that you will always believe in him, but you keep seeing him with other guy in intimate situation ?

But he’s with Jinhwan Hyung…

He’s too !

 

Is it normal for me to be jealous ?

Is it okay for me to be like this ?

Don’t I look pathetic ?

 

One day, when they were in practicing room, Bobby kept making mistake in either his rap or his move. Sometimes he could not hit the right note, the other times he bumped into the others. “Break, 15 minutes. Hyung, I need to talk to you, in private.” Hanbin glared at Bobby, like he could eat him alive. Bobby knew this would happen; he was an obstacle for today’s practice. “What’s wrong with you ? You’re a nuisance for us today. Can’t you see, that your faults are exhausting everyone ? I demand an explanation.” Hanbin closed the door behind them and Bobby became even guiltier, could not even lift his head and saw Hanbin directly to his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry… I lost my concentration.” Hanbin did not like the answer. “And, because of what ? Do you think this is a game ?” Bobby shook his head. “I’m sorry, I will try harder.” Hanbin grabbed Bobby’s collar and pushed him into wall. “I said details ! What happened to you ? Why do you do this to us ? Why do you do this to me ?” Bobby wanted to answer his Hanbin’s questions, but his lip was sealed. He did not dare to say he was jealous and his jealousy filled his head and made him miserable. He did not feel he was worth enough to demand an answer of Hanbin’s closeness to Jinhwan.

 

What if Hanbin get mad and leave me ? What if Hanbin kick me out from the team because of it ? What if…

 

The oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter