I'm Missing You So

Love Me For A Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It must be easy for you…

To love the things that you do…

 

"Was it hard without me around ?" Bobby casually sat beside Hanbin. "What was hard ?" asked Hanbin back, while getting some snacks. "Was your lower half hard..." And Bobby stopped talking. Hanbin glared at him like he could kill him with it. "Joking, joking. You're so tense, you see." Hanbin sighed. "Nope."

 

"Nope ? Impossible ! I can't believe it ! You didn't miss this bunny at all ?" Hanbin just stared at him. I missed you. "Sshhh ! You're so loud." Bobby frowned. "No way, I'm so disappointed. I thought you would miss me so bad, but now I feel so pathetic. Like a loser..." Hanbin poked Bobby, warned him to stop. But Bobby decided to rebel and kept babbling. "I missed you, okay, satisfied ?" Hanbin's voice was so soft, almost unheard.

 

Bobby's eyes were glittering. "Can you repeat what you just said ?" He glared at Bobby again. "No. Hey.. Stop it." Bobby was shaking Hanbin. "Hehehe, I missed you too. Sorry I went for a while." Hanbin understood, it was for a TV program. "How was the recording ? Did you enjoy your time with your dad ?"

 

"Yeap ! It was fun ! I felt like a kid when he's around. We hardly have enough time to be spent with our family, so the time I had with my dad.. It was very precious to me." Hanbin could see love in Bobby's expression. "Glad to know that." Bobby gave him a smile and kind of grinning. "He said he would always support us. My dad loves this ugly but charming son of his."

 

Hanbin never thought Bobby is ugly. Surely many people also would not opted him as an ugly man. Ugly is a harsh word. Handsome is in the eye of the beholder, but Bobby was never ugly. He agreed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter