Entry 1: Hani’s Notes (HaJung)

EXID One-shots and Drabbles

“Hani unnie, it’s time for dinner.”

 

Junghwa said as she peeked inside the older girl’s room. To her surprise, Hani wasn’t staring into space like she usually does. Instead, the girl was writing furiously into her diary, with her furrowed brows and slightly scrunched up nose.

 

“...unnie?” Junghwa asked once again, but it seems like Hani was too focused in her writing to even notice the maknae’s call.

 

Seeing this as an opportunity to prank her unnie, Junghwa silently creeped towards Hani’s back.

 

“What are you writing about?” The younger girl asked once she was right behind Hani.

 

“Wah!” The older girl said in surprise as she tried to hide the diary, only for it to end up being snatched by Junghwa.

 

“I think I saw my name here. What was that about? Let’s see…” Thinking aloud, Junghwa scanned the diary until she got to the day’s entry.

 

Junghwa didn't give me a goodbye kiss. I was waiting for her to give me one, but she sent me away instead.

I ended up being almost late for the CF shoot because of waiting for her to kiss me.

 

“Oh. So that’s why you looked like a sad puppy this morning,” Junghwa said as she sat on Hani’s lap, wrapping her arms around the older girl’s neck.

 

“I’m still sulking about it, you know.” Hani said as she pouted, her face being very similar to the way she looked when she left that morning.

 

“Let me make it up to you then.” Junghwa said as she sent a flurry of kisses on Hani’s face while purposely avoiding the lips.

 

“That’s not how I —” Hani started, but was then shut by Junghwa’s lips. The hand Hani raised intending to make Junghwa stop slowly settled on the maknae’s shoulder, and slid downwards to her side.

 

“I know.” Junghwa whispered as they parted, foreheads still touching.

 

“I heard you say something about dinner a while ago,” Hani said as she fiddled with the hem of Junghwa’s top, “is Park Junghwa included in the menu?”

 

“Hm… maybe,” Junghwa said, and bit her lip as Hani carried her to the bed.

 


 A/N:         So yeah. I decided to put in here every single idea that comes to my head since I have so much (but none for Change huehuehue whyyyyyyy). Enjoy!

Oh, and don't forget to subscribe and/or comment your thoughts, I might be updating this more often than Change. :)


 

Omake (Extra):

 

“Junghwa, I thought you’re just going to call Hani and you didn’t — Oh. Oh my.“ Solji said as she got inside Hani’s room, only to get out again slowly, pretending not to see anything.

 

Solji’s note to self: Never barge in on Hani’s room again, especially when Junghwa is with her.

.

.

.

“Was that just Solji unnie who got in?”