Heartwarming Love♥

Sifany one-shots collection!~

It's Christmas Eve, and Tiffany was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping. Despite the cold, she was enjoying herself because as a religious Christian, she understood the importance and true meaning of Christmas, making the festival a more meaningful one for her. As she passed by an accessory shop, a couple walked past her, holding hand, huddling each other and making jokes. The stars in the boy's eyes were reflected in that of the girl's too, and they seemed to be having a real good time. Tiffany sighed. If only Siwon Oppa is here...

Siwon is Tiffany's boyfriend. They fell in love at the age of 18 and till now, they have been dating for 4 years. When Siwon confessed to Tiffany, it was also a snowy day like this year's Christmas Eve, and Tiffany couldn't help but to smile at the rememberance of Siwon's nervous and expectant expression. How she missed his crooked smile, his loving and gentle eyes, and the rhythm of his heartbeat when he pulled her into a warm embrace. Ever since Siwon went to Paris to study economics 2 years back, he had not come back to Korea once, and the only way of communication he had with Tiffany was via MSN webcam. Everytime, Tiffany would pour out her heart to him, and he would respond lovingly, just as if he was right beside her.

Tiffany sighed again and looked at the bracelet on her hand. It was a couple bracelet given to her by Siwon, and it has the word "Sifany♥ " engraved on it. She remember the sad smile he had on his face when he gave the bracelet to her in the airport on his day of departure. "Wait for me, Fany." He said huskily before entering the gate, taking occasional glances backward to see the teary-eyed Tiffany.

It had always been Siwon's dream to study economics in Paris, and Tiffany knew that she should be happy for him, but sometimes, she really misses him so much that she feels like her body is being torn. Everyday, images of that happy times they spent would appear in her mind and she had to choke back her tears... If only Siwon could come back soon...

After buying the necessary presents, Tiffany continued to walk aimlessly on the streets. Soon, she realised that she had stopped in front of a cafe, where she and Siwon used to go to during winter. They would each order a coffee and a pastry, warming up themselves as they stare into each other's eyes with love. Yet, after Siwon's departure, Tiffany didn't go to that cafe anymore, for fear that she would burst into tears at the memory of Siwon. That day, however, was special. To Tiffany, an unexplainable excitement was crawling in her heart and she decided to go to the cafe and replay the memories.

The cafe was warm, as usual, credits to a roaring fireplace in there. Tiffany took the seat that Siwon and her usually sit at and ordered the a coffee and pastry. While she munched on her pastry and sipped her coffee, she caught a whiff of a familiar scent. Isn't... Isn't that the scent of Siwon's cologne? Tiffany thought. Immediately, she gazed around, but there was no sight of Siwon at all.

Tiffany was a bit crestfallen, but she decided to cheer up since it was the festive season, so she carried on munching on her pastry. Suddenly, she felt a pair of strong arms around her neck. This familiar feeling... It must be...

Tiffany turned around slowly, afraid that her imagination might betray her again. This time round, it was real. It was indeed Siwon standing in front of her, her favourite crooked smile casted on his face.

"Fany ah, did you miss me?" Siwon asked and took a seat beside her.

Tiffany was too surprised to speak. This is certainly her best Christmas present ever! Relief flooded over her as she buried her head in Siwon's chest, tears wettening his shirt. Siwon patted her head gently, "Hush, don't cry, let's make this Christmas a romantic one."

Tiffany wiped her eyes and smiled. Finally he was back.

Everything went on like it used to be, munching on pastries and sipping coffee while looking deep into each other's eyes, occasional jokes and gossips. After filling their stomachs, Tiffany and Siwon went outside and took a stroll in a nearby park. When tired, they sat on a bench and huddled together to keep warm.

"I really missed you so much, Fany." Siwon whispered while playing with the strands of her hair. Tiffany didn't reply as she was listening to Siwon's strong, steady heartbeat. Siwon chuckled and lifted Tiffany's face to face him. Then he leaned in and gave her a very gentle kiss on the lips. It was tender, loving, ans it explained how much he had missed her in the 2 years. Tiffany gave Siwon her classic eye-smile and gave him another peck on the lips as return.

The weather was still freezing cold, but their love in the Christmas season was enough to keep their hearts warm and shield them fron the cold. That's what Christmas is for, isn't it? ♥

=========================================================================================================================

Merry Christmas people!~ May Sifany enjoy this day!~ And certainly, you guys too. ♥