Nado Saranghae

Sifany one-shots collection!~

*Tiffany's POV for the whole story*

I sat in the living room of our dorm, feeling so bored and exhausted... A whole day of promoting THE BOYS... Dancing, singing... My whole body ached. But I guess I'm not only physically tired, I am more of mentally tired. I mean, all the other SNSD members has got SOMEONE to console them or allow them to take their mind off this lethargy... Except me.

I thought drifted to Siwon oppa. How is he doing? Filming Skip Beat in China... I feel happy for him, I mean, after long years of hardwork, he can finally go international. However, a part of me is deseparately longing for him. Oppa... Do you know that I am in love with you?

I sighed. I needed someone to talk to. NOW.

I approached the first room. and I heard Seohyunnie talking to Yonghwa on the phone, so gently, so lovingly, "Yong, you must take care of your health! Don't tire yourself out..." Haha, maknea has finally grown up. Then suddenly, loud music started blasting from the room. Mr Simple. Haiz Hyoyeon. You're totally obsessed with Eunhyuk Oppa, you're learnin his part for all the sj dances! Then I heard Shiskin Sooyoung's voice yelling, "YAH HYOYEON! I'M TRYING TO TALK TO HANKYUNG OPPA VIA WEBCAM YOU KNOW? HE THOUGHT THAT WEIRD FANS OF SUPERGENERATION CHARGED INTO OUR DORM AND IS BLASTING MUSIC NOW!" I giggled. Hahah, so dramatic.

Then, I walked towards the second room. The Dashins-- Sunny and Taeyeon. Sunny was talking on the phone too, I guess, and her aeygo confirms that the other party is none other than her SUNGMINNIE... Kerhem. Aeygo Aeygo. Haiz. But what surprised me was Taengoo... She was actually singing to Leeteuk oppa via the phone! Haha, seems like our TaeTae is in love, I thought as I heard her saying, "YAh teukie oppa, don't really fall in love with Kang Sora unnie yah, or else... You'll get it!" Well, obviously I couldn't talk to them... I retreated to the third room.

Oh, YoonYul there. Before I even walked to their door I heard 2pm's new japanese song, ULTRALOVER being played loudly. Yoona, you are totally into Taeyeon. Cabi couple, hahaha, so cute! Buff daddy and alligator= love! Keekee. Then, I heard Yuri yelling irritatedly, "YOONG! STOP BLASTING! YOU'RE SCARING YESUNG OPPA's TURTLES!" I stifled my laughter. When did our y black pearl become as weird as Yesung oppa? Scaring turtles? HAHAHAH!

The only room that was left was the room shared by Jessica and I. Jessica, my best friend! Perhaps she'll understand.

I walked into the room and found Jessica on her laptop, surfing the internet for DongHae Oppa. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Fany, what's up? Why do you look so down?"

I shrugged and she giggled.

"Pabo yeah, you're missing Siwon oppa right?"

I felt my cheeks turn pink. That Jessica! I can never keep anything from her! She laughed, and said, "Well, Hae oppa is gonna webcam me later? Why not we talk to him together? Then you can ask about your DEAR SIWONNIE too! HAHA!"

I smacked her head. Yah, Fishy, why did you turn Sica into a complete dork like you too.

Soon, Jessica's MSN began to light up. Ooh, Fishy's here.

"HI my dear ice princess!" I saw the DongHae oppa's lips purse up, like he wanted a kiss. TROLL.

"Yah fish you !"

"I miss you Sica..." *pouts* Both me and Sica laughed. What a total dork.

Then, DongHae oppa saw my presence.

"Oh hi Fany! How're you? Missing Siwonnie?"

I shot his an icy glare. Thanks Sica for teaching me that!"

"Yah, dongsaeng, seriously. Both you and Siwon are drving me crazy."

Sica shot him a confused look. "What's with Siwon oppa?"

"Yah, today during filming, he suddenly went into a daze. On camera! And he didn't even respond when I pushed him! One of the staff members then yelled 'Tiffany!' into his ear teasingly, and he erupted into peals of giggles! What a dork! He's turning to become Heechul soon."

Sica paused for 2 seconds... Then she burst out laughing.

"Yah princess, I'm sick of laughter and giggles already. You know we had to stop filming for 15 minuted for Siwon to calm down? Fany ah, he's totally head over heels for you."

Mwoh? Me? I thought Siwon oppa liked... Actually I had no idea who he liked. Yoona? Stella? All I knew was that the lucky girl wasn't ME. Tiffany Hwang MiYoung. And now DongHae oppa is saying that Siwon oppa is head over heels for me? Does he like me? Or is he just having an infatuation? We could never be together... He had Yoona, Stella, while I have rumours with Taceyon, Heechul oppa, and even the dorky DongHae oppa (==). Sifany fans? I knew they really love us, but what about the antis? Am I strong enough to take whatever rude remarks that they hurl at me, or even, at my beloved SNSD?

Sica nudged me and hugged me tight. Good thing that at least someone knows my feelings...

"Fany ah, don't look so moody. Just like me and Hae oppa, we are dating, and so are the other SUJU oppas and our SNSD girls. Yes, we may have antis, but if our fans really love us, they should accept us regardless of who we love. How can we control our feelings?"

DongHae oppa added on, "Yeah, dongsaeng, you're my favourite dongsaeng in SNSD, and I really treat you like my little sister. Just like Sica and I, without Sica, I wouldn't be able to pull through all these tiring schedules. When I was down, she will always be there for me and encourage me, console me... And I will surely do the same to her. That day Teukie hyung was drunk, and he also said that without Taeyeon, he wouldn't be able to handle the overwhelming pressure of being SUJU's leader... We share a strong bond, and the bond, is none other than love. You may not realise it, but Siwon's love for you is there. I've never seen him so happy when he receives texts from you... And when you show him your eye smile, he will just smile like an idiot for the whole day. You know how happy he was when he knew that you got more attention in THE BOYS? He was really jumping for joy! And his handphone ringtone is none other than your solo track, BY MYSELF..."

I didn't hear the rest. Siwon oppa? He likes me?

"YAH FANY! SIWON IS HERE! I'll leave you to talk to him. Sica, evacuate the room!" With that, he left the webcam in a flash and Sica also ran out of the room.

"YAH! YOU GUYS ARE JUST-"

"Hi Fany." It was HIM. His gentle, deep, husky voice...

"H-Hi oppa." *Eye-smile*

"How's life recently? Is promoting very tiring?"

"Yeah, but we have to endure. Hopefully THE BOYS can be as great a hit as Mr Simple and A-Cha!"

"Fany ah, I have something to tell you."

My heart skipped a beat. Is he... Is he...

"S-S-S-S-S-S-"

Mwoh? The ever-confident Siwon oppa is actually stammering?"

"SARANGHAE!" He yelled and closed the webcam.

I was too flabbergastedto speak. Did he like just confessed to me? ME? TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG? WHAT THE? THAT MEANS, IF I ACCEPT, SIFANY WILL BECOME TRUE AND NO LONGER A DREAM OF MINE?

Just then, my phone vibrated. It was a text message from Siwon oppa from China.

"Hey Fany, did I scare you? I'm sorry, but what I have said is from the deepest part of my heart. I have liked you since we were trainees but I had no chance to know you better. When SNSD debuted, I fell for you deeper. I like your kind heart, your hazy voice, your eye smile... Everything sbout you. Miahnae for being a coward, confessing only till now... But if you accept, please reply. I'll be waiting!~ :p"

I looked at tge text message and smiled. Siwon oppa, you know what? You have been the prince of my dreams for such a long, long time. And now, I can finally be your very own princess!

A smile crept up my lips as I typed in "Nado saranghae <3" into my phone.

"Message sent"

"Sicachu!" I yelled and ran out of the room. My joy was undescrible at that moment!~ SIFANY HWAITING!~ <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi peepo! How is this one-shot! :P I dreamt of it last night so here I am, writing it! Sifany and Haesica are my ultimate bias, so, heehee! :D I hope you guys liked this one-shot and I'll post more one-shots up asap! SIFANY HWAITING!~ <3 Keekee.