Tzuyu POV

Falling in love, again [Updated]

The door opened. It was Minatozaki Sana. She stared at me with her gorgeous warm brown eyes, her flowing blond hair, her squirrel like features widening in surprise. Why was I such an to her in high school? I thought to myself. I had fallen for her hopelessly, but because I did not know how to show affection and love, I treated her badly, hoping that she would notice me. I never thought that she would cry...if I still remember the last words she spoke to me on graduation day. "I HATE YOU, CHOU TZUYU!" And at that moment, I knew I f-ed up.

"You." She stared at me.

"Yes, me." Oh gosh, this is getting awkward. What should I do... should I apologise first? Why is she staring at me like she wants to kill me? Oh right, Captain Obvious, it's because you were an arse to her in high school.

"All right, I'll start. I'm really sorry for the way I treated you in high school, Sana. I know it will be very hard, maybe even impossible for you, but I hope that you can forgive me." I say.

"You made my life a living hell in high school, and now you come and ask for forgiveness? That's dumb, even for you, pabo." I hear Sana reply coldly. Argh, she's right! I can't ever forgive myself for being so insensitive and mean to her. Stupid, stupid Tzuyu!

 "This is my side, and that is your side. Just leave me alone, okay?" I hear Sana beginning to unpack her stuff on the other side of the room.

Gosh, I just want to drop everything and cuddle her right now... those cute cuddly cheeks, those warm brown eyes...

I have to prove I'm sincere with my apology! If I continue bowing... will she forgive me? Argh, its really uncomfortable bowing for so long...

Time ticked slowly by. I am determined to maintain my bowed posture, even if my back will kill me later. 

"Tzuyu? Umm... what are you doing?" Sana's voice sounds like heaven in the form of sound, blessing my ears and leaving my entire body warm and fuzzy. Was that concern? care? I hear in her voice? YESSS #progress man, she cares! Oh right, she's still waiting for my reply.

"Please accept my apology, Sana. I know how mean I was in high school, but please please PLEASE, forgive me?" That's right. Time to turn on the aegyo and seduced Sana with my excessive use of "please". Gosh Tzuyu, you are such a pabo! I mean, who even falls for obvious flattery nowadays. I bet she's thinking something like "It's Tzuyu. This is just a mean prank at the end of the day, I mean, why else would she be so nice?"

Since I first laid my eyes on you, my beautiful squirrel. Since I first laid my eyes on you.

"Too little, too late, Tzuyu. Don't talk to me ever again." Sana said as I heard her storm out the door.

Knew her response would be like that. :(

Dear diary,

Today's the  first night me and Sana are rooming together. It feels awesome to room with your crush, but slightly less awesome when your crush hates you to death. I mean, she asked me to F*** off when I offered to buy her dinner! I think I'm going to spend the rest of the night crying eyes out. *Cries in corner*

-Tzuyu

It's the fifth night since I started rooming with Sana. I've been bawling and crying and being all around miserable this past few nights, but I still try to maintain a cheery disposition in front of Sana. I hope she doesn't hear me crying in bed at night. Gods, that would be embarrassing as hell.

As I'm lost in my thoughts, I feel this warm, comforting object snuggle into my blanket with me. I dare to dream, I dare to hope, that it is Sana. Please let it be Sana. I mean, who else could it be? Maybe she finally starts to like me? OM GAWD. She is starting to like me! ASDGHFJDGSJHDB

I snuggle up against her warm body, and let her arms embrace me. I feel her hair brush against my cheek, her breath on my forehead, her legs intertwined with mine. Purring contently, I drift off into a dreamless slumber.

But all good things must come to an end. After one week, Sana stopped coming to my bed and snuggling with me. And I can't sleep without her. Jeez, why did she stop? Does she not like me anymore? Am I not worth her time? What should I do? I want her back with me, in bed, snuggling with each other to sleep. She's like a drug you can't get enough of.

Okay, Tzuyu, get your together. You are going over to her bed, and you are going to confess, my little angel whispers.

Woah what? Confess? Hell naw, you want me dead? She'll probably freak the hell out and start throwing pillows at me and request for a change of room and scream that I'm a ert, or womaniser, or some weird name for goodness sake, little devil retorts.

Well, what else are you going to do? Stay in bed and cry again? Little angel challenges.

That's better than being straight out rejected, right? Little devil says.

THAT'S ENOUGH! I tell little angel and little devil. I got this. I'm going to confess.

HA! Told you, I win, I win! Na na na na BATMAN! Little angel gloasts.

I roll my eyes at the ridiculous internal dialogue I just had. I gather my courage, and slowly walk over to Sana's bed, where she is sleeping peacefully. I kneel down in front of her bed, taking my time to admire her features one last time before my confession. Her perfect, flawless skin, her kissable lips, her perfect jawline, and her soft, smooth, glowing hair. It all looks a million times better under the soft moonlit glow of the full moon. I think... I think I just fell for Sana. Again.

"Sana, I love you"

Sana's eyes pop open. HOLY! Did she hear me? Tell me she didn't. It would be so embarrassing if she did....

"What did you say?"

OH. MY. LORD. She heard me.

"Um.. I... It was nothing. Sorry for disturbing your sleep, Sana"

Okay, seriously, Tzuyu? First you confess to her and now you say it is nothing? At least have some balls to admit your confession. Smooth moves, Tzuyu, smooth moves.

"Stop. I'll ask you again. What did you say?" I hear Sana ask, with some determination in her voice.

"I.. I said I like you, PABO!" . That just slipped from my mouth.

EEEEEEEP Blanket-unnie save me please

I turn and dive, olympic style, into the safety of my blanket and withdraw my head in. 

What's she doing? Does she hate me now? Ahhhh I'm so scared.... >_<

I cover my eyes with my hands as I feel my blanket being lifted off me.

And feel a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too, Chewy."

The way her warm brown eyes stare at me, the way her long blond hair cascades down her shoulders -  I'm falling in love all over again.

 

A/N: Well, that's it for this fanfic! Please leave your comments about my story below and tell me if you liked it! Also, if you have any requests (like some settings) you would like me to do, just PM me and I'll try my best. Thanks!!