When you come home with your male classmate, and your cat, Sehun, becomes really clingy

#ᴍᴜᴢɪᴋ's scenario simulator • request now! ʙᴇɢɪɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ?
 
 CHARACTER   EXO's Sehun
 REQUESTED BY   cheshire_cat
 LISTEN TO   Unfair - EXO
 
***
 

"Sehun, I'm home!"

 

The slouching cat gave a wide yawn and outstretched his paws. Usually, he'd pretend to ignore his owner and continue sleeping, but he'd tensed up when he heard another's voice in the small apartment.

 

"Who's Sehun? Your little brother?"

 

"Oh, no," he listened keenly as your voice - the voice he heard millions of times - turned meek. "It's my cat."

 

"A cat? That's cool, but I think dogs are much better," the voice grew louder as an unfamiliar boy appeared by your side, eyes wandering around the apartment suspiciously. He was certainly handsome, but Sehun could spot a snob from a sea of people anyday. He called it his animal intuition.

 
 

Sehun didn't like the way that the guy was eyeing him.

 

The man raised a brow at the cat. “Bit pudgy, huh?”

 

Yeah, well, you don't seem to be too bright either, bub, Sehun snorted.

 

As if the boy had heard his inner monologue, both of their gazes met.

 

"He's getting old," you chuckled as Sehun gawked at you with his jade-green eyes. "Let me shoo Sehun away first and get some snacks before we start."

 

"Sure," the boy set his bag down by the couch as you clucked your tongue and wiggled your fingers at the cat. "C'mon, Sehunnie, follow me!"

 

Sehun rolled his eyes, but his 'pudgy' bottom stayed put. He only moved after you made it a point to mouth, 'get over here' at least twice, one glare deadlier than the next.

 

Lazily, the cat strode after you, passing by your footsteps with ease and sauntering into your room. As soon as you closed the door behind you, you let out a large exhale and turned around with red cheeks.

 

"Did I seem ‘chill’ enough? My face is red, isn't it? Oh god!"

 

Sehun disinterestedly his paws and wiped the corners of his mouth.

 

Hopping excitedly on both feet, you forced yourself to calm down and smacked your palms lightly against your cheeks to tug you back to reality. Sehun shook his head slowly. He never did understand your terrible taste and perception when it came to men.

 

"Listen, Sehun," you gazed at him, "I really, really like Doha sunbae. Like really, really. Do you know how excited I was when he offered to help me study for my exams? The most popular guy, teaching me? I must've saved a nation in my past life!"

 

You're the smartest in your grade, Sehun's stare seemed to say, but apparently not the brightest when it comes to men.

 

"Oh, come on, Sehun," you frowned, "don't give me that look. In any case, you'd better not, y'know, do that in front of him. You promised yesterday!"

 

Sehun looked very unamused, but let out a small meow.

 

Your face grew relieved. "Okay--"

 

"The living room is nice, so let's do our project here," Doha called from outside.

 

"Sure! Be there in a sec!" you responded, gave a stern look to the cat, and scurried to get some snacks from the kitchen. Sehun, on the other hand, slinked over to the couch with very slow, languid movements, aware that Doha's eyes were tracing his every move.

 

Just to scare him off, the cat gave a hiss as Doha flinched, banging his arm accidentally on the coffee table. Sehun snorted and nestled against the couch. I never said I'd be nice.

 

Just in time, you appeared with a plate of cookies and crackers. "Ready to study, sunbae?"

 

"More than ready," Doha muttered as the two of you began to take out your books.

 

Under Sehun's watchful eye, the two of you began your 'study date', going over numerous lessons and concepts that would be on the final exam for your various courses. Just as you began to tackle ancient history, Sehun noticed an odd look on Doha's face.

 

"Hm, I don't really understand this era, sunbae."

 

To Sehun's surprise, you really did seem puzzled.

 

"Which one?" From behind, Doha's arm stretched behind her, trying to initiate a back-hug. Sehun narrowed his eyes, fully alert. Oh no, you don't.

 

In a swift leap, Sehun jumped onto the coffee table, startling you both. Doha's wandering arm dropped by his side in shock as the cat relaxed.

 

"Sehun, what's wrong?" you blinked in confusion as the cat moved in between the both of you and purred, nuzzling its head against your arm and secretly casting a dark look to Doha, as if daring him to try anything fishy again.

 

And so it began. With Sehun as a guardian, he continued to counter any advance or ulterior motive that Doha had. When Doha 'accidentally' touched your waist, Sehun mewled cutely to get your attention. When Doha tried to charm you with words, Sehun cut him off by pouncing into your lap and asking for a belly rub. One thing was for sure - something was indeed off, and you were quite bewildered.

 

After an hour of failed flirting attempts, Doha raked a hand through his hair in exasperation. "Is he always like this?"

 

"Who, Sehun? No, he's quite clingy today, which is really odd..." You watched as Doha and Sehun gave each other a stare-down. “Um, hey, we're out of snacks! I'll grab some more."

 

Once you left, Sehun returned to being nonchalant and sprawled onto the couch. Doha's phone began to vibrate as he picked up the call.

 

"Hey," he mumbled, glaring at the cat, "yeah, I'm still at the chick's house..."

 

When Doha got up and headed to the hallway to take the phone call privately, Sehun grew wary and silently tailed him.

 

"...yeah, there's this weird cat that keeps getting in the way," Doha sighed, "it's really pissing me off, but don't worry. I can tell she's totally head over heels for me. She’ll be mine by the end of the night.“

 

Sehun was mildly surprised. Once again, a guy you fell for had revealed himself to be a complete douche with only one target - to get into your pants.

 

"I don't know man, she's kind of dumb. That other chick Yeri was brighter. Yeah, the one with the giant rack--"

 

Sehun couldn't take it anymore. He was fine with being insulted, he was fine with you having a momentary crush on a guy, but when it came to someone criticizing you, especially some jerk-wad like him, he wouldn't stand for it.

 

"Alright man, I'll call you when I finish up here."

 

Doha blinked as he noticed Sehun's green eyes staring at him. He let out a devilish smirk. "Hey, kitty. Were you listening to my conversation?"

 

Sehun's vibrant eyes never wavered. Doha chuckled, lightly kicked him away, and passed by. "What are you gonna do? You're nothing but a cat."

 

“If I were you, I’d be very afraid of this cat,” a cold, low voice amusedly chuckled from behind him. The tone gave Doha chills as he whipped his head around. In place of the orange tabby cat, a boy with ash-brown hair, dark eyebrows, and a handsomely-structured face stood, leaning against the wall with crossed arms. He had a structured-build despite being skinny, and shared no resemblances with the cat aside from his piercing jade-green eyes.

 

"H-How - w-what--" Doha's eyes were as wide as saucers, scrambling back as he stared into Sehun's eyes.

 

"Insulting my owner right under my nose, Park Doha?" Sehun slowly crouched down to meet the boy's eyes. "Tsk, tsk. Bad move - cats are known to be extremely vengeful."

 

"I-I..."

 

"Scram," he growled, but Doha was already flying out the door.

 

By the time you had returned with the snacks and some drinks, the orange tabby cat was sitting in the living room, lazing as always on top of the couch.

 

"Huh? Where'd sunbae go?" you looked around for his bag, but all his things had magically disappeared. Sehun opened a lazy green eye and meowed once before morphing into a human body.

 

"Hey!" you covered your eyes in surprise as you threw a towel at him. ”Cover that thing up!"

 

Sehun made it a point to roll his eyes, but ditched the towel and slipped on some casual clothes instead. "You should be used to this by now."

 

"I thought I'd took in a stray cat, not a human-morphing one!"

 

"Well, it seems like you have a better eye for animals than men," Sehun dryly noted. "As ironic as that sounds."

 

That caught you off-guard. "H-Huh?"

 

A gentle touch surprised you as you felt Sehun's hands glide over yours and slowly uncover your eyes. At once, you were met with his striking green ones. You swallowed as he gazed at you almost endearingly.

 

"You can look now," he smirked as he stretched over you to grab a handful of crackers.

 

Embarrassed, your heart thumped madly in your chest as a thought occurred to you again. "W-Where did sunbae go?"

 

“He left. Won't be back," he said in between munches.

 

You crossed your arms suspiciously. "You didn't say - or do anything to him, did you?"

 

Sehun stared at you incredulously, but hid a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "Me? A harmless little kitty? Never."

 

Your eyes narrowed, scrutinizing him. "I don't know… they say that cats can be very vengeful…”

 

With a smirk tugging on his lips, he the TV and rested his head on your lap. You reddened in embarrassment and tried to shove him off, but Sehun merely glanced up at you with a charming grin, making you soften and eventually give in.

 

You couldn't read his mind at all, but hey, cats had a mind of their own.

 
 
 
MUZIKMASTER SAYS------------------------
Thank you for the request! I know you wanted him to be a hybrid cat and there to be a lot of aegyo but the story just flowed this way, hopefully you still enjoyed it!
Doha is the antagonist in here but he's such a cutie and one of my faves from BOYS24 so don't get upset, Doha fans! >_< 
Thanks as always! :)