CHAPTER 5: L and Yumi

Pure Myungsoo Or Tainted L?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay guys, I have no excuses for why i haven't been updating. And i'm really sorry. I won't give up on my stories no matter how long it takes so to the little readers i have, I really love you all. Please stay with me till the end. I find this plot interesting myself so i won't dissappoint. :) 

Enjoy~

**************************************************

 

"Yah, L you haven't said a word since you walked in my car. I'm really tired to deal with you honestly", Woohyun complained earning a hiss from Sunggyu. The elder worried that L might get angry and walk away on them after many tries of convincing him to come at his new apartment.

"Shut up, Woohyun. Its not like it isn't normal." Sunggyu rolled his eyes at him. 

"Ahh...Its been a long while since you're out with us. So, what do think of my new place?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Not bad" he answered quietly, eyes roaming the rooms as he sat on the sofa.

"He's doing this for you, dude. He wanted to live near by so he can look out for you" Woohyun said earning a shy annoyed look from Sunggyu mouthing 'Why are you saying that?'

L glanced at Sunggyu and fixed his eyes for a moment.

"What? Can't i do this for you?" Sunggyu tsked.

"How long have you been here?", L asked up unexpectedly.

"A month or so" The older answered as L nodded.

"Spend more time with hyung instead of being huddled up in your room. You need to fresh out yourself some more" Woohyun said.

"Hyung...", The ears of the elder two perked up hearing the younger one and looked at the younger waiting for him continue. But he strailed off without saying anything.

"You seem to have something you wanna say", says Sunggyu earning a glance up from L.

"Is that girl's name 'Yumi'?", he asked softly.

Sunggyu frowned with the sudden mention of the girl from the boy in front.

"I'm not letting you touch her if that's what you're aiming.", he growled. L looked shocked when the older said that as he didn't really think of such thoughts. Woohyun who already sensed the tone of how L had asked about the girl thought otherwise.  

"Aye, Sunggyu hyung...I'm pretty sure L didn't even think of it that way" Woohyun chuckled awkwardly.

"You like her or something?", Woohyun wriggled his eyebrows teasing the elder guy to ease up the atmosphere.

"Its not like that, Woohyun. You'll want to say the same if you know her", he said serious. L took in his words and indeed agreed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter