CHAPTER 4:A Closer look at Yumi

Pure Myungsoo Or Tainted L?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Yumi sat on her bed not moving ,still hunged up on the incident at the convenience store.She tried to shook off the thought many times only to come back the second later.Is Myungsoo really a different person from L??Twins?How can two people be so alike yet so different?Its confusing her.Why did L approach her hand??

          "Arrgh!!Yumi you idiot of course he is a ert!"She slapped herself many times to the fact that her face is already swollen and red.She walked out from her apartment ,a little frustrated at herself for letting useless things consume her mind.She closed the door with a 'BAAM!' and a pouty face only to blush from embarrassment when she saw her neighbour.Sungkyu laughed at her cuteness.

          "What made you so rough today?" He teased.Yumi frowned more at this long-time-like neighbour who just moved in last month and who always likes to .

          "Had breakfast?" Yumi shook her head a 'no'

           "Aish..what a contrasting answer to hear from a pig"he laughed and teased more.

            "Stop laughing Kim Sungkyu!I cant even detect if you're awake or laughing in your sleep!!"

             "Hey!That's a lame lame joke =_="

            "Its the truth:P"

            "Its not!!"

            "It is!

            "Its no---"

            "It is XD" spoke Woohyun out of nowhere.Sunggyu glared at him for not taking his side.

 "Hyung ,you never told me that there's someone who's compatible to talk back at youXD"

"Shut up-_-"

"Hey there.I'm Nam Woohyun, this slit eyed guy's best buddy.you?"Woohyun laughed and introduced himself at Yumi.

"Song Yumi..this slit eyed guy's best neighbour "

Woohyun laughed at her sense of humour.

"You guys seem to be quite close"

"We're not!"Both of them answered at the same time putting Woohyun off guard.

"Woah there there.Anyways Gyu hyung ,were you going to visit L again today?"

Yumi snapped when she heard the name.

"He isn't home ,is he?"the older replied.

"Yeah i went at his before i came here and as always that kid wasn't there.What is he thinking?Not even attending his classes!How does he expect to run the business in that state?"

Sunggyu just stood without saying anything.Yumi couldn't really point out what Woohyun was saying about this L guy.

"Hyung you moved here just to look after him but this isn't working at all !"

'Is this L guy living at this area?' Yumi flashback to the convenience store yesterday at night.'Is that L ...the L they are talking about right now?'

Sensing that the two male are in a deep discussion about the L guy, Yumi slowly moved away and walked inside her room.

*-*-*

The next Day:-

  "Umm Hello? Can i sit here?", asked a girl to Yumi. She look up to see a really pretty girl with a youthful smile. She nodded back smiling.

The cafeteria was full of people and the table where Yumi sat was the only table with one person which is her.

 "What's your name senior?" The adorable girl asked.

"Yumi. And Yours?" 

"Sojin. Kim Sojin", she smiled again reminding Yumi of Jongin. They had the same smile.

"You just called me senior..Are you a fresher? Are you sure that i might be a senior" She asked the girl as she started eating while nodding.

"Oh you aren't?! Then we can be friends!", she chirpped happily. Yumi chuckled at the hyper-extrovert infront of her.

"Actually, im in 2nd Yr. But i'd like to be friends with you" she said kindly.

"Oh, senior then. I just transferred here and im not sure much about this college yet. Can you help me?" she added.

"Yeah, sure why not. So, you're in Management department too?" 

"Yeah, my dad forced me to study this so that i can help ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter